Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners (48234 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards / Tuface Gets 5 Nominations At Afrotainment Museke Online African Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
kwametut:
OAAC
This makes Jonathan and middlemen to white supremists of the west who still run Nigeria's oil economy/your socalled old 60 something aging out billionaires look bad. grin grin grin grin

British colonisers started Nigeria's economy and fvcked off and ran it from UK,US thru your ogas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wohh you just shut up!! I don't consider y'all sane....swerve bitchh
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:
lmaooo! ! ! Now you just sounding ridiculous. Are you crying?? Or did i miss the part i claimed your dumb country...?? Niggaaa please, maybe you should stop stalking us, stupiid biitch... You fools turned the davido topic to a nigeria vs sa stuff....smh

what a chameleon,are you not the one who changed the topic by introducing your culture of insults...you come here and write rubbish,when people correct your rubbish,you cry foul...yeses
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nation of UGLY subs...419ers and whores. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
SHE-BOONS....Plenty of them grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
^^^^^^^These dont have a hole between their legs...they all have SAUSAGES.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Real women and men by God's design..... grin grin grin

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin UGLYNESS IS IN THEIR DNA. Jungle people like Igbos. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
CLASSY SOUTH AFRICA...LAND OF BLING. WE'RE LOUDEST CAUSE WE WALK ON GOLD. cheesy grin tongue
$5TRILLION MINERAL WEALTH BABA.

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
WE NEED A THREAD OF S.A. COASTAL TOWNS AND CITIES STARTING FROM SOUTH MOZAMBIQUE BORDER ON INDIAN OCEAN TO RIGHT AROUND S.A SHORELINE TO SA/NAMIBIA BORDER ON ATLANTIC OCEAN.
Thats not even Cape Town or Durban just NEW KIDS BOOMING WITH CONSTRUCTION. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Theres Cape Town over there near Table Mountain and the new kid with SKYSRCAPERS...25km out of Cape Town on your way to PE. kiss kiss kiss kiss
I CHALLENGE U SOUTHIES LETS SHOW THEM COASTAL CITIES AND INLAND CITIES.....Vs their Enugu,Nnewi and other SLUMS.

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
BLAME GOD FOR THEIR SEXINESS. They take all MEN regardless of RACE.
SA WOMEN ARE THE HOTTEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD. FACT.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

what a chameleon,are you not the one who changed the topic by introducing your culture of insults...you come here and write rubbish,when people correct your rubbish,you cry foul...yeses
y'all deal with emotion like biitches....why you getting all sentimental....cry me a river
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
SA WOMEN HOTTEST. FACT.

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin
From COCONUT SCHOOLS to being a celebrity. cheesy grin grin grin grin she speaks ENGLISH WITHA BRITISH ACCENT. grin grin grin

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by kwametut: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
AM SPEECHLESS GOD IS SOUTH AFRICAN. FACT.

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:
y'all deal with emotion like biitches....why you getting all sentimental....cry me a river

keep on throwing your insults...are you tired now?

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

keep on throwing your insults...are you tired now?
ohhhhh cut it out! I'd never throw insults at you, if you don't deserve them.... And stop playing saint, you threw yours right back at me. Stop bitching around sir
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:
ohhhhh cut it out! I'd never throw insults at you, if you don't deserve them.... And stop playing saint, you threw yours right back at me. Stop bitching around sir

lol...what a turn
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:

lol...what a turn

indeed truth hurts
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

lol...what a turn

indeed truth hurts
okbye
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:
okbye

when you feel like insulting somebody,dont hesitate to comeback..cheerio!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

when you feel like insulting somebody,dont hesitate to comeback..cheerio!
roger that farmboy!! If you need any, don't hesitate to cross my path, pig!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by MduZA: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
OAAC:
roger that farmboy!! If you need any, don't hesitate to cross my path, pig!

good night mokoko boy...enjoy inhaling generators smoke....donkey
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
MduZA:

good night mokoko boy...enjoy inhaling generators smoke....donkey
die already man!
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
kgr28:
Bitter and ungrateful beings( nigerians), past years nigerian artists dominated chomva, you prasised them how best nigeria is... now tables have turnd, you all cry foul...

12 mill youtube views, why didnt those who viewed vote

In every continental music awards, the overhyped nigerian artists are exposed with their POOR live perfomaces,,they hide behind their fake shot in amerika and SA music videos.

you dont rule africa, there are countries that do music too, Tanzania.

Enuf said,

I thought they were called Channel O Music Video, the video is more important than a track.
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2014
This is the guy for the moment

Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 2:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Are you talking about Davido who copy SA house beats and make them his,
You better listen to this and see who is copying who,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmQMjNbPhMg
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2014
And listen to this davido's track,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CyUo6rQ2rU

Tell me who is copying who
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 2:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Most foolls here dont know that most of nigerian tracks are actually SA HOUSE tracks, they just auto tuned their voices on top of those tracks.
Check this one, SA house track, very popular track around 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7N9wjgGpfg

They are so endless, when we see those tracks on TV, we just say, "we know this beat"
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2014
OAAC:
cry me a river! Uhmm so all of a sudden, we at fault here..... If you think knw so much about the nigerian music industry, and i don't know jack about y'all, don't you think its smething to go think about....thank God for aka and cassper, we here there songs, when songs from other southern countries are played. And mafizolo, lastyr. We don't know shiiit man, and we dont want to.... Your generalized house or home music is a normal allergy to an average nigeria [you can ask].....you see quit hating my nigga, cuz see your time's short. . .don't hate nigerians, hate you awful music

Nigeria should thank the very channel O, that they are sayimg its wackk, for promoting their music through out africa via CHANNEL O AFRICA. If it wasnt for channel o, no body would have known the likes of davido. Actually SA played and still plays a major role in promoting nigerian music, 90% of Nigerian videos are shot in SA.

If SA music was wackk, why do we have our own dedicated Channel O and MTV Base? Dont think what you see on mtv baseand channel o is also being seen in SA, NO. SA has its own Channel O and MTV Base. On Trace, SA music dominates. You see younare misleading yourself
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by 14(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Latest singLe from Cassper nyovest - Beef. This boy is going international

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjaoZxLIPQ
Re: Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
14:

Nigeria should thank the very channel O, that they are sayimg its wackk, for promoting their music through out africa via CHANNEL O AFRICA. If it wasnt for channel o, no body would have known the likes of davido. Actually SA played and still plays a major role in promoting nigerian music, 90% of Nigerian videos are shot in SA.

If SA music was wackk, why do we have our own dedicated Channel O and MTV Base? Dont think what you see on mtv baseand channel o is also being seen in SA, NO. SA has its own Channel O and MTV Base. On Trace, SA music dominates. You see younare misleading yourself
loool! You're highly ignorant sir....so the fact that channelo and mtv base, are s.african based, means they are leading musically...why do y'all keep decieving yourselfs?? If i didn't know better, you are s.african. Well i am not suprised, niggaa nigerian songs are played in us, uk radios, i watch bet106 and parks, they play nigerian songs like frequently....i rarely watch s.a music on mtv base and channel o, except you boring top 10 chart is aired. Ghanian, kenyan, and tanzanian songs are get more airplays than s.a. Enquire from other nigerians, and stop biitching around

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.