Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery (2716 Views)

Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / My Blackberry Keeps Calling Whenever I Check My Account Balance / How Do I Check My Mtn Postpaid Balance Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by aki(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2005
I bought a phone and a Vmobile line, but everytime I check the balance with *123#, the phone could not go back, unless you remove the battery. anybody know how to solve the problem? Is the problem from Vmobile or the handset?
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by cushman(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2005
What type of phone did you buy? It got to be the phone because veego lines are always perfect grin
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by SirKay3(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2005
Are u sure the phone is a new one? Did you check the call logs or duration after you've inserted your SIM? Possibly the phone is a refurbished one. What's the make of the phone pls? Pity u boy
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by aki(m): 12:18am On Sep 28, 2005
the phone i bought is surely a new phone. there is no such problem if i use the MTN line, the problem is only comes with glo and vmobile. why?
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by aki(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2005
is there any other selections??
i noticed that the broadband they provide the sharedbroad, that means the more people use it the speed will be slow, that is not what i want. because i want reliable, steady internet access.

anyway thanks for Seun
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by SirKay3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2005
Then take the phone to VMOBILE office, for further assistance
Re: Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery by aki(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2005
thanks, i will go to vmobile office for further assistant.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 Sold At N180,000. Are You In Or Out? / Imose X-II 10 Inch Tablet Price & Quick Review / New Tecno Spark 3: Specs And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.