Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids (9625 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Why You Should Do Away With Your NIV Bible For Good / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by texanomaly(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Josh! Long time my friend. (( smiley))
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by philfearon(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Joshthefirst:
Forget about it then. The bible is Gods word. The primary way in which he speaks.
Remind me again about my first question to you bro?
I know what the bible says about God,and you don't need to start re-quoting it for me again(that's why I said no reference)..
I want you to tell me what you know about God personally or individually!!
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Joshthefirst(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
philfearon:

Remind me again about my first question to you bro?
I know what the bible says about God,and you don't need to start re-quoting it for me again(that's why I said no reference)..
I want you to tell me what you know about God personally or individually!!
No. You don't know what the bible says about God. If you did you wouldn't be asking me a foolish question such as this.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Joshthefirst(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
texanomaly:
Josh! Long time my friend. (( smiley))
hey ma'am. smiley
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by philfearon(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Joshthefirst:
No. You don't know what the bible says about God. If you did you wouldn't be asking me a foolish question such as this.
And he resorts to their usual insults;
How easy it is for you to insult others!!
Anyway,don't bother again with any answer,I have seen and shown what I had in mind!!
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
The luxury of power can be intoxicating and blinding. Yet it lasts but for a fleeting moment. Retribution shall come as at when due. I swear this upon my last breath.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Mzmycoli: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

How are you? Been up all night following the APC primaries. Going to rest my tired bones. I like you. Hope mzmycoli isnt jealous.

sad
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I was in a good mood earlier. Be very careful. Your last warning. Do not end up like shivaclub. Ignorance isn't an excuse.
big fool.are you not dead yet, then it shows that you have a lots f sin and surfering, you must live with it.
Re: Family Time With Lucifer: The Bible For Kids by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be Baptized By Immersion Twice? / Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.