Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer (39054 Views)

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Five Star Music-Act Skiibii Dies In His Home This Morning / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by aproko247: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Haliya Records’ founder, Zee World passes on

Abdul Azeez Halidu, who is more popular as Zee World, has died on Sunday.

The artiste who started Haliya Records, is believed to have given up after a long battle with cancer.

Zee World, who burst onto the scene with his 2011 hit track ‘Tentebo Remix’, had become very ill over the past few months and his health deteriorated quickly.

http://dailypost.ng/music/2014/12/01/haliya-records-founder-zee-world-passes/

Report reaching Aproko247 has it that a Nigerian music artiste by the name ‘Zee World’ is dead.

One of his colleagues in the music industry informed our reporter that the artiste, also fondly called Tentebo Soldier, died on Sunday morning after suffering from an illness.

Another colleague of the deceased told our reporter that the cause of the illness was not known.

From a picture of late Zee World made available to Aproko247 by an industry source shows the deceased must have suffered in great pains before his demise.

We are still digging to compile more details on his demise.

Read more and see picture here: www.aproko247.com/2014/11/30/nigerian-music-act-zee-world-dies-of-mysterious-illness/
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Airforce1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
That looked terrible..wtf was dat.. Damn!

Didn't know him but mehn! R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Qsscruz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Welcome to the country where aspiring musicians out numbers the supposed fans. Everybody want to do music.. Rip to the dead anyway..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by BRAV0O(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abba super mod this kinda info should be on front page na...

Rip to the dead , but there's something fishing about this guy and his crew , why this kinda mysterious death ? This nowadays small bois be forcing destiny just make money and fame fast! Fast! Shay na by force ni , pls nigerian artists/coming up artist , see there lot guys out there making cool cash even more than psqure, dbanj or any of them you can mention , they're living fat more than all this so called celebrities pls I beg you guys to stop all this fast lane to make fame and money! It didn't pays , arrrrrg

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jesus! dat pic is horrible, what kinda sickness is that? chak,RIP
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by kelechiMarie(f): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
RIP
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by idrisa334: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
RIP
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
RIP!
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by jaido007: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Agege hv lost another
musical icon....RIP zee world, a.k.a tentebo
soldier....we love u, buf God loves u most....
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Hero10001: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
In 7 days, 7 influential people had died in Agege.
People like; Baba-oja of Agege, Ologba of Ogbaland, Akeem-yar adua, Mummy T, Azeez aka Zee world etc
Let your will be done o Lord.
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by TFLAME(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
RIP
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sobastical: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
That looked terrible..wtf was dat.. Damn!

Didn't know him but mehn! R.I.P

Thank God you didn't schooled in France
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sobastical: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
....And he was a friend of late damoche. I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by iamrealdeji(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Qsscruz:
Welcome to the country where aspiring musicians out numbers the supposed fans. Everybody want to do music.. Rip to the dead anyway..
A country where the supposed fans are aspiring musicians too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
sobastical:

Thank God you didn't schooled in France
yeah..because I no join una France madness..I no like dat France ish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by EnterPRO: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
LOOKS like EBV
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by adepiero: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
gory pictures, that stuff is scary!

btw, RIP
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by MysticZeus: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
'

argh!

Super Facial-Nasty lipsrsealed

I stand to be corrected, this is after effect of Money Rituals (maybe via Yahoo), like someone said, ''Forcing Destiny to Your Hands''

R.I.P to Him tho.
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by mrlaw93(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Picture or idonbilivit :G
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Qsscruz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

A country where the supposed fans are aspiring musicians too
To be a man is not a day job..
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Sharon6(f): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Omg! He was already decaying before he died. RIP to the dead.

Get rid of stretch marks.

www.nairaland.com/2009333/get-rid-stretch-marks
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by mimifavour(f): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Rip to him
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by benuejosh: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2014
eyaaa. at least hunger no go catch am again, and he wont be hustling to make ends meet anylonger.
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by sobastical: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2014
SuperMartins:
yeah..because I no join una France madness..I no like dat France ish

I was never and would never be part of it too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
May his soul RIP... Where are his colleagues when you need them?
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by gbodimowo(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
OK name of the cancer
Re: Nigerian Music Act, Zee World Dies Of Cancer by davdandam(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man / Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Naeto C Joins Politics, PDP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.