Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? (2006 Views)

Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Deshannel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
You walk into your room and find your Lover and
your
best friend under a bed sheet both naked, they see
you and shout April fool!!!!
You look at the Calendar and realize that indeed
the date is April 1st Fools Day.
What would you do?
Be sincere...

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wil b surprise nd play along bt i wil play wit one eye opened

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Qsscruz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
I will reach for my drawer and get my double mouth.. Shoot them both and then shout April fools.. Which kind play be dat?

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Mustack: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
which kind of yeye play be that.
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Fabdedon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
i laugh fitst by d time i confrim say dem bleep i go first beat the guy enter comma..so wen e de hopsital i go visit am with flowers and april fool..
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Hedybee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by izsmike: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
I will play along... Wat will Jesus do
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na that bed them go see their last April fool..the friend dey made abii..why him no use Anoda woman do d April fool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by santos876(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
lollssss.if truly it was April 1st den he has ntin against dem both.its gov approved.but I go plan payback revenge nxt yr ooooooo
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by ifex370(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hedybee:
I will quietly leave d room, close d door behind me n never return

what if na ur house undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Medunah: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
ifex370:

what if na ur house undecided
Good question

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by iaatmguy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Make una no just try am which kind play be that. April fool my foot. Cos me sef no fit do that kind prank, , if na me be the friend I go bleep the lady especially if she come fine
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Which kind April fool,my pay back will be for me to do the same with my friend girl friend and say it April fool.
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Deshannel(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abiemills:
Wil b surprise nd play along bt i wil play wit one eye opened
really? so how do you plan to play along? do u mean by going unclad as well and joining them in bed with on eye open? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by kelsberg(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
April gini??
Wen I remove ma 9mm fire dem for dem legs na SHUT-UP FOOLS ah go tell em mtcheeew
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Hedybee(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by hfinest1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
April what?undecided and you're both naked april fool my black behind
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by dechandel(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Join the april fool parry and have a wonderful whatever grin

P.s.. This was typed under a very bad influence angry

Deshannel.. How did you come about this your handle
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hahahaha grin
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Brymo: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Naked? And u call that April's fool.

One tin i lk about my relationship is the exclusiveness, dats takin tins far. Back 2 d question, end of story for us.
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by ogeoflyf(f): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
Na that bed them go see their last April fool..the friend dey made abii..why him no use Anoda woman do d April fool

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahhhh!!!!! Can't stop laughing ehhhhh!!! Chineke nna grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Charles4075(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'll just smile and ask them to join me for an outing. Take them to the car, once they're inside lock the car from outside with the key. Then set it on fire and start shouting and smiling to them April fool.. Stupid supporters of APC
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Deshannel(m): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2014
dechandel:

Join the april fool parry and have a wonderful whatever grin

P.s.. This was typed under a very bad influence angry

Deshannel.. How did you come about this your handle
so what kind of bad influence would that be??
and about my handle, I should be asking you cos u know i registered first. Its kinda weird innit
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Deapexboy(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Dat wan na big big talk ooooo....

Dat wan na expensive joke

abi Dem dey wear ear-ring 4 eye?

How my frd go take april fool enjoy himself...

They want to play wise....bleep on apri fool day
I GO SEND BOTH OF DEM TO 6FT..
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Exjoker(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Hell will rain on earth that day
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by chimerase2: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Meanwhile dis is festive period not april fool
Wen april mumu comes I answer amu angry
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by leofab(f): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Deshannel:

really? so how do you plan to play along? do u mean by going unclad as well and joining them in bed with on eye open? undecided
lol
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
They will regret ever doing april fool.

Guns
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by luckybaddest(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2014
haaa April fool

Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by Deshannel(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
chimerase2:
Meanwhile dis is festive period not april fool
Wen april mumu comes I answer amu angry
okay lemme modify the post just for you. if you catch them and they wish you a merry Christmas nko? grin
Re: What Would You Do If This Prank Was Played On You? by kilokeys(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2014
ill remove his heart with a blunt spoon. u know why?

he is bleeping my babe - offence no. 1

in my house- offence no. 2

He just called me a fool - offence no. 3

for the chic... ill leave her alone.

na their way

(1) (Reply)

The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) / Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!! / He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.