Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days (2466 Views)

Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / Do You Know Any Company That Need Charcoal / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by AISHBAMBA: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by Blitz888(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
AISHBAMBA:
I am really skeptical about some of these investment coys cos a lot of the time they are just out to fleece people of their hard earned money... Please could you kindly help me with this questions. 1- are you an active investor in this coy? 2- if yes what has your experience been and since when did you start investing in this coy? 3- how easy is it for one to access his or earnings? Please, I will deeply appreciate a honest reply. Thanks.
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by Blitz888(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
dungardjnr:
GOOD INVESTMENT.
any reason why you think its a good investment?
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by Blitz888(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
oluks05:
Scam! Scam! Scam!
any reason why you think it's a SCAM?
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by AISHBAMBA: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2015
you see @blitz888 & oluks05, i don't blame y'all if for being skeptical/afraid, i thinked liked y'all when i first learned about the coy. Belive me, you have got nothing to loose by employing their investment services.
yes i am an active investor, i satarted investing my money late last year and so far it has been good, infact they even pay ontime(before the maturity date given) but never late. You might not understand untill you give it a try. At investment maturity, they send roi into your bank account here in nigeria. no wahala atall!

its not a scam, and if you believe itsa scam pls come and educate us and show us proof that they messed with your hard earned money.
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by AISHBAMBA: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2015
i got ur pm. i have written back
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by Blitz888(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2015
AISHBAMBA:
you see @blitz888 & oluks05, i don't blame y'all if for being skeptical/afraid, i thinked liked y'all when i first learned about the coy. Belive me, you have got nothing to loose by employing their investment services.
yes i am an active investor, i satarted investing my money late last year and so far it has been good, infact they even pay ontime(before the maturity date given) but never late. You might not understand untill you give it a try. At investment maturity, they send roi into your bank account here in nigeria. no wahala atall!

its not a scam, and if you believe itsa scam pls come and educate us and show us proof that they messed with your hard earned money.
thanks for taking the trouble to reply me.. I tell you the truth, I really do appreciate you.
I really have done my own research and still haven't found anything phoney about them but my worry is that I have not met or talked to anybody who is already into it until I saw your signature on NL. I have lost money to scammers and that has only thought me to be more careful and weary of online investments. Pardon my skepticism I was only playing safe.
My personal rule is to never invest/lend what I cannot afford to lose. #Peace
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by AISHBAMBA: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Blitz888:
thanks for taking the trouble to reply me.. I tell you the truth, I really do appreciate you.
I really have done my own research and still haven't found anything phoney about them but my worry is that I have not met or talked to anybody who is already into it until I saw your signature on NL. I have lost money to scammers and that has only thought me to be more careful and weary of online investments. Pardon my skepticism I was only playing safe.
My personal rule is to never invest/lend what I cannot afford to lose. #Peace

Yeah i get what u r saying. everything in life is risk. i tell you, this is a reasonable risk. its worth it. #peace
Re: subscribe to the investment company that pays you reasonable profit in 25days by iameffiong(m): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
As we step into the new month, prosperity and blessings shall over shadow us all. take step by investing with just N3600 in http:///mhr2qk4 and also get a $5 sign up bonus. I just made a withdrawal of $7. your can be more. I make a daily interest of 2.2% of my capital. Don't let it pass you by, take that step now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selling Custom Blend 100% Human Hair / Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer / Where To Buy Wholesale Laundry Accessories In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.