Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months (904 Views)

Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos) / 1 Million March Protest Against Power Failure (phcn) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by juliebest(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't know if this is the right section for this, but if not, mods pls move to the right place.
My cousin that lives in Mpama, Egbu told me they've not had light for more than 3 months. I thought he was joking until I went there last weekend. There was no light at all, not even flashing. I asked him what's wrong, he said he doesn't know and nobody is doing anything about it. First, they said the transformer was not good and its being repaired, then they heard that they'll get a new one, after that they heard nothing again. Up till now, he said there is still no light there. Na wa o. while other parts of egbu and owerri town are enjoying light. Here in wethrdal we get light up to 7 hrs or more per day. Pls Gov Rochas of Imo state, member representing Owerri north in the state assembly, chairman of owerri north lga and PHCN, come to the aid of egbu residents.
Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by emmysoftyou: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
why reporting it to nairaland na
biko save ur write-up and channel ur problems to phcn at douglas,owerri.
if they refuse to answer yu guys,take boys frm ur area and protest..
If yu really want sth to be done now..
No time..

3month is gamdemit...

1 Like

Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by Toosure70: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
That place you mention now, is it part of Nigeria? Or you are trying to smuggle to Nigeria
Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by Olaolufred(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
[size=14pt] IN THE VOICE OF JONAD**T, " NIGERIANS ASKED FOR POWER, AND I GAVE THEM POWER."
KEEP ENJOYING THE FRESH AIR.[/size]
Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by walemoney007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
juliebest:
I don't know if this is the right section for this, but if not, mods pls move to the right place.
My cousin that lives in Mpama, Egbu told me they've not had light for more than 3 months. I thought he was joking until I went there last weekend. There was no light at all, not even flashing. I asked him what's wrong, he said he doesn't know and nobody is doing anything about it. First, they said the transformer was not good and its being repaired, then they heard that they'll get a new one, after that they heard nothing again. Up till now, he said there is still no light there. Na wa o. while other parts of egbu and owerri town are enjoying light. Here in wethrdal we get light up to 7 hrs or more per day. Pls Gov Rochas of Imo state, member representing Owerri north in the state assembly, chairman of owerri north lga and PHCN, come to the aid of egbu residents.
d pple of mpama egbu are enjoyin Jonathan fresh air,so dey dont need GEJ fresh air
Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by Abagworo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
The solution is easy. Vote out Jonathan next year.
Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by funkybully(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abagworo:
The solution is easy. Vote out Jonathan next year.

EWU MPAMA egbu,

What is d duty of alhaji rogue chas ojoro ocha?

1 Like

Re: No Light(phcn) In Mpama Egbu For More Than 3 Months by juliebest(f): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Ah ah, politics dey for this matter too shocked

pls is there no phcn complaint office
or whoever can help, so I can tell my
cousin to go and report to.

More than 3 months, its too much naa.

(1) (Reply)

Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket / No Of Nigerian Criminals In Britain (picture) / Shekau Is Dead: Why Hasn't There Been Any Shekau Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.