Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? (4321 Views)

Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / What Do Women Gain In Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
I just saw my mums pics before she got married,I almost couldn't recognize her because she was very slim.
So here come's the question is it the food, or the sex or the children that make them(women) become fat after getting married?
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by spartoo: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
before marriage they hustle more and eat less
after marriage they hustle less and eat more

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
#sighs.

Bros nah rest of mind.

The vigils they kept while praying and speaking in 66 tongues to get a husband has stopped.

Fasting and praying and drinking holy water and anointing oils has stopped too............

Alot of pressure tends to drop off once a they get married. They are no longer under pressure to remain in shape to attract a good partner.

Those who are married to the "devils" seem to get fatter too, because they eat everything eatable, including frustration.

The funny thing is that while they are getting fatter.

The men are getting bald heads and serious hips.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by thatniqqress(f): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
samflexxy:
I just saw my mums pics before she got married,I almost couldn't recognize her because she was very slim.
So here come's the question is it the food, or the sex or the children that make them(women) become fat after getting married?
You've gat the answer to the Q bruh. A simple comprehension. #deep sigh
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
You just listed everything that normally makes people gain weight and you still want to ask... because? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
spartoo:
well if raising you was part of your mother's "hustling" she definitely did less of it
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by monemsis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Gflat: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Before marriage they seem to work for their daily bread, but after marriage, all they do is sit back and see things happen...apart from that, they get the "grin" on a daily schedule grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by barthchuks(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
dat's for Nigerian women, here in France you have to work more on your body to save your marriage
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
I can bet millions this will hit FP.. If it doesn't, I will deactivate my account

Some of them are as slim as I am but the moment dey get married, dey become yokozuna

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Lordabas: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014

The same reason men let themselves get a big pot belly cheesy

They become comfortable in the relationship and think they have a mate trapped, so they don't have to worry about appearing attractive to their spouse any longer
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Evina(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
spartoo:

grin cheesy

There may be some truth to this post oh.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Evina(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
I can bet millions this will hit FP.. If it doesn't, I will deactivate my account

Some of them are as slim as I am but the moment dey get married, dey become yokozuna

If this prophecy comes to pass, walahi, I go open shrine wey near river for you.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:

If this prophecy comes to pass, walahi, I go open shrine wey near river for you.

I will remind you when it hits FP grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by traware(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
thatniqqress:

You've gat the answer to the Q bruh. A simple comprehension. #deep sigh
He's' got all the answers to the question?So sex makes people gain weight?What business does the sex.ual reproductive system have with the digestive system?I no fit shout
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by chibwike(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
typing
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by msud(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
It has to do with hormones. The woman's hormones makes her fat after having a baby. Some women are lucky and lack this hormones over reaction while some are not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Taleeysun(f): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
1-some types of birth control
2-child bearing
3-peace
4-maybe too much food.
I dont think its realy their fault so guys embrace it, afterall most nigerian men dont like slim/skinny girls so why complaining again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by lilmax(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
After birth.... Boobs becomes bigger and thats what I like
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by justmag(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
I wondet why too! Maybe they get too comfortable and all! Well if she loves me she must work out with me. It's a must! angry
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Fabdedon(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
#sighs.

Bros nah rest of mind.

The vigils they kept while praying and speaking in 66 tongues to get a husband has stopped.

Fasting and praying and drinking holy water and anointing oils has stopped too............

Alot of pressure tends to drop off once a they get married. They are no longer under pressure to remain in shape to attract a good partner.

Those who are married to the "devils" seem to get fatter too, because they eat everything eatable, including frustration.

The funny thing is that while they are getting fatter.

The men are getting bald heads and serious hips.
and also.. They man of the house has inserted sim card into the slot she needs to adjust to make equation balanced
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Taleeysun:
1-some types of birth control
2-child bearing
3-peace
4-maybe too much food.
I dont think its realy their fault so guys embrace it, afterall most nigerian men dont like slim/skinny girls so why complaining again?
my dearest ma, me like slimmy girl oh.. as a matter of fact I don't have one now but I prefer slimmy girl to be my wife..
even if she getting fatter I will find a way to make her reduce it.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

my dearest ma, me like slimmy girl oh.. as a matter of fact I don't have one now but I prefer slimmy girl to be my wife..
even if she getting fatter I will find a way to make her reduce it.
i think slim girls just get fleshy after those procedures in the post you mentioned.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by nicechic(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Op, na wa 4u oo
Did u do biology in at all?
So u dnt knw dat ur Sperm is proteinous and has the ability to mk a woman who constantly makes makes luv to u unprotected fat?
So u still do not knw that peace of mind alone maks a woman eat more nd grow fat afterwards......hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lordabas:

The same reason men let themselves get a big pot belly cheesy

They become comfortable in the relationship and think they have a mate trapped, so they don't have to worry about appearing attractive to their spouse any longer

No you got it all wrong...
Is a men gets fat, his wife is taking care of him but if she gets fat she is not taking care of herself

Even though a female body naturally stores more fat than a male's body. She has to find a way to eat his favourite egusi soup with him, give birth to 8 kids and still not gain a pound grin
Don't tell me you didn't know cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
i think slim girls just get fleshy after those procedures in the post you mentioned.

I don't get it. pls elaborate it more.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

I don't get it. pls elaborate it more.
Women gain weight after Child birth. for slim girls, it will make them look fleshy, i.e plumpy, instead of looking fat.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
Women gain weight after Child birth. for slim girls, it will make them look fleshy, i.e plumpy, instead of looking fat.
you got it....
I love slimmy woman not too slim like broom oh..
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by nofij(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
O
k
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mustack:

you got it....
I love slimmy woman not too slim like broom oh..
lol, the broom stick own, i call that thin or skinny. But most nigerian Men like big ladies. Just few like them slim.
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Aminat508(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
fp tins abeg
Re: Why Do Most Women Gain Weight After Marriage? by Mustack: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, the broom stick own, i call that thin or skinny. But most nigerian Men like big ladies. Just few like them slim.
men like me love them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is A Super Cool Way To Know If A Lady Just Had S*x / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Mistakely Fart On you During Sex? / 6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.