Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari (4025 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
A presidential aspirant of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, at the weekend
in Enugu stated that the Nigerian military was not to
blame for the Boko Haram insurgency that has caused
the death of over 13,000 people.
Mr. Buhari stated this while addressing Enugu State
delegates to the forthcoming presidential primaries of
his party.
The former Head of State noted that “soldiers have
been complaining that they are ill equipped, in spite of
the trillions spent on defence budget in the last three
years.”
Mr. Buhari, who was accompanied by former Minister
of Federal Capital Territory, Nasir El Rufai, and
another party chieftain, Audu Ogbe, observed that 2015
would be another landmark year in the history of
Nigeria.
“If you consider the foreign revenue Nigeria has
generated since 1999, you will be shocked at how
inefficient and corrupt PDP has been.
“If we don’t vote out PDP will vote out Nigerians and
we will all be the losers. Cast your votes for us so that
we can all fight this inefficiency and corruption,” Mr.
Buhari
stated.
He advised the party members to get their Permanent
Voters Cards which he described as the only
ammunition to vote out PDP and make sure their
votes count in the 2015 general elections.
Buhari urged the party members to be vigilant, to vote
and protect their votes to make sure they count.
In a vote of thanks on behalf of the delegates, Chris
Eze said if Nigerians elect Mr. Buhari for
President, they will be sure of having a Commander in
Chief once again.
Mr. Eze, a retired general, recalled that under Mr.
Buhari as Head of State, the Maitasine Sect, which was
also an Islamist extremist group, was driven away
from Nigeria into Chad.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/172125-dont-blame-nigerian-soldiers-boko-haram-buhari.html

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by monemsis(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by EldaTimba(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Blame the Dogs and baboons.

10/12/2014 on my mind.
#teamAtikuforpresidency cool.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by holatin(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
and our saviour talks.
See grown men talk.
counting down to your installment as the PRESIDENT OF NUGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Horus(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by PapiWata: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Calm down and please just shut the hell up until your arrest warrant for terror incitement is served on you, Mr. Boko Hari.

The world is keenly aware that you are PERSONALLY responsible for ALL the deaths being recorded in northern Nigeria by your gang of slave raiding invaders, so there is no need at all to lecture anybody about where to look for suspects, since the ONLY suspect is YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
PapiWata:
Calm down and please just shut the hell up until your arrest warrant for terror incitement is served on you, Mr. Boko Hari.
The world is keenly aware that you are PERSONALLY responsible for ALL the deaths being recorded in northern Nigeria by your gang of slave raiding invaders, so there is no need at all to lecture anybody about where to look for suspects, since the ONLY suspect is YOU.

E-zallly!

He can keep fooling Obiagelli but I refuse to see anything good in this man. He knows the way to Enugu now akwaya? Thank God. Our donation money is working.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Can you swear on your life with this statement?

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
dis buhari is ready to KILL more inorder 4 him to b president.
nigerians will never vote u to power no matter hw much u make dis country un~governable.
GEJ forever.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

E-zallly!

He can keep fooling Obiagelli but I refuse to see anything good in this man. He knows the way to Enugu now akwaya? Thank God. Our donation money is working.
Sis please donate more, we will need it when campaign starts

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
johnbuck81:
dis buhari is ready to KILL more inorder 4 him to b president.
nigerians will never vote u to power no matter hw much u make dis country un~governable.
GEJ forever.
Another dunce

15 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Sis please donate more, we will need it when campaign starts

Ofcourse yes! So we can keep Cramjones in job. He already told us his earnings. I hope you are getting more than that because you do more sane job here.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Ofcourse yes! So we can keep Cramjones in job. He already told us his earnings. I hope you are getting more than that because you do more sane job here.
cheesy cheesy that na persin?

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by johnbuck81(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Another dunce
ur papa na dunce pass na!
ur profile tells who u r...big thief!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Can you swear on your life with this statement?

Yes I can swear on my own life and even add yours to it. If someone is convinced about a thing, leave him alone and stop threatening him with such childish "swear on your life" ish. We did that several years ago as pupils.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
we already "know" sir.

We should not blame Nigeria soldiers, even the traitors among them. We know they are "ill equiped", that is why they run away and Boko Haram would capture their arms and use the same arms to kill the innocent.

We know the equipment in the hands of our soldiers usually gain power in the hands of the Boko Haram!

We should not blame Boko Haram, it is not their fault. They are fighting corruption in Nigeria. That is why you asked for Amnesty for them.

All our blames should go to Jonathan!

All we need do is to vote for you and Nigeria would become paradise on the earth!

Fuel will be N10/ltr, kerosine will be free, etc. All corrupt people will be jailed or killed.

Sir, we have heard!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

cheesy cheesy that na persin?

Cramjones haff enter wahala! grin

A isn't accepting him, B isn't accepting him, where do you want him to go to?

You all encourage him when his craze starts and you all like his posts so long as the craze is asking him to insult authority. Now the craze has taken another dimension and you are blacklisting him. Na lie ooo, he is APC, he is your brother. My question sha, hope you earn more than him in this social media trolling?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Yes I can swear on my own life and even add yours to it. If someone is convinced about a thing, leave him alone and stop threatening him with such childish "swear on your life" ish. We did that several years ago as pupils.
If make a statement, against someone, you should be able to stand by it, it is stup.id to slander someone with murder if you haven't got facts
I am glad you can swear with your life, you should be responsible enough to take your evidence to the security agencies.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

Cramjones haff enter wahala! grin

A isn't accepting him, B isn't accepting him, where do you want him to go to?

You all encourage him when his craze starts and you all like his posts so long as the craze is asking him to insult authority. Now the craze has taken another dimension and you are blacklisting him. Na lie ooo, he is APC, he is your brother. My question sha, hope you earn more than him in this social media trolling?
I won't deny encouraging him and i didn't shy away from calling him to order when he started going tribal and i have stop commenting on his thread.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

I won't deny encouraging him and i didn't shy away from calling him to order when he started going tribal and i have stop commenting on his thread.

grin grin Oby Oby!
Have you also stopped "liking" his anti government posts secretly? Talk true

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Gboliwe: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

If make a statement, against someone, you should be able to stand by it, it is stup.id to slander someone with murder if you haven't got facts
I am glad you can swear with your life, you should be responsible enough to take your evidence to the security agencies.

That's where his witchcraft is at work! These agencies are "afraid" of him.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Djicemob: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls i want to join the APC promoters,who do i send my account numbers to? tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

grin grin Oby Oby!
Have you also stopped "liking" his anti government posts secretly? Talk true
cheesy cheesy that guy is clown, lets leave his matter.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by FiftyFifty(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Who let ds psycho escape from Yaba left?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Djicemob:
Pls i want to join the APC promoters,who do i send my account numbers to? tongue
Send your donation to the Buhari Campaign Organization, encourage those around you to vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Balyz: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
you support Atiku because you know he will be a walkover for Jonathan. Almost no section of this country is passionate about an atiku presidency. Hence APC will be making a big mistake in giving him the ticket knowing that it will lead to low voter turnout in both the northwest and northeast regions. Atiku's candidature is a blessing to the PDP
EldaTimba:
Blame the Dogs and baboons.

10/12/2014 on my mind.
#teamAtikuforpresidency cool.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by jmaine: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Djicemob:

Lolz . . .APC Techno squad . . . . .
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Djicemob:

PIG D PIGS NEEDS YOU MORE.
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
THE INSINCERITY OF THE PRESIDENT IN TACKLING THE SECURITY ISSUES IN THE NORTH EAST THAT MAKES BOKO HARAM LOOKS POWERFUL.
HE GAVE BOKO HARAM 3 GREAT YEARS TO OPERATE UNCHECKED. WHEN HE FOUND OUT IT HAS GONE BEYOND THE POLITICS HE WAS PLAYING ORIGINALLY, BH HAS BECOME A MONSTER.
THE YEARLY 900 BILLION BUDGET SINCE 2012 IS NOT MEANT TO EQUIP OUR SOLDIERS. HOWEVER, GOOFLUCK AND HIS PDP SECURITY PARTNERS HAVE A WELL EQUIPED BANK OR HOME ACCOUNTS.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, OUR SOLDIERS WERE DRAGGED IN THE MUD because OF SOMEONE'S POLITICAL GOAL.
GENERAL, SENSIBLE NIGERIANS KNOW POLITICIANS IN PDP ARE THE ONE MESSING UP SOLDIERS.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lemme book space.

Ready to bash some Biafra cannibals.

A curse to humanity grin
Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Post the picture when he's making this statement
Right in his face u will see that he's feeling quilty
BH are nw attacking his kinsmen...they have gone berserk
By the time they have wipe away northern ’s future with the help of sharia law that encourage castration nd others u would stop making statement and act
The same military that have been bastardized since
Can buahri swear that during his reign..nobody get into military or any of itz top position through godfatherism
Since most didn't fore tell this insurgency
It just that gej must bear the cross of low-standard organized military system
So buahri should shut up
U don't fail in a day,neither did u pass in a day
Failure and success is based on preparation and how lucky u can get

1 Like

Re: Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jonathan the mad monkey must be sent back to the creeks where he comes from.

Jonam0ron,the boko haram sponsor must be flogged, tied to a truck and drag from abj back to his village grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extensive Poll Results From all the States / Gov Wike Issues Strong Warning To Pastors In Rivers State / Tinubu Storms Oyo 2 Welcome New Members To APC.See How Ajimobi Greeted Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.