Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help A Friend On His Educational Career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Friend On His Educational Career (1234 Views)

Chinese Student Carries His Disabled Friend On His Back For 3 Years (photos) / Building Up Your Educational Career / Advise On The Best Educational Career For One Who Is New In Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
?
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by monemsis(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Similar tin happened to me
Finished sec. School 2012 ...I wrote jamb made my choice institute's jamb cut off same wit p.ume nd was given pharmacy WAEC stopped me, same pharmacy in 2013 waec did d same (no physics) nd dis year wen I finally made mah waec I was given BIOCHEM
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Blurr(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bro' agric is life...im a proud student of d said course" animal production and health"......jst go for it;
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by borntosave: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is either u write jamb again or u proced with the one given to u ,goodluck bro but 4 d later depends on ur age once again goodluck
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Blurr:
Bro' agric is life...im a proud student of d said course" animal production and health"......jst go for it;
tnx bro
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
borntosave:
Is either u write jamb again or u proced with the one given to u ,goodluck bro but 4 d later depends on ur age once again goodluck
amnt that old yet, i finishd sec at the age of 17. (What am i even saying when my best friend is graduating from unilorin dis year)
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Blurr(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
tnx bro
uwlc..
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
Similar tin happened to me
Finished sec. School 2012 ...I wrote jamb made my choice institute's jamb cut off same wit p.ume nd was given pharmacy WAEC stopped me, same pharmacy in 2013 waec did d same (no physics) nd dis year wen I finally made mah waec I was given BIOCHEM
it seems we share the same story bro, but bro do u apply for BCH OR PHARM
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by monemsis(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
it seems we share the same story bro, but bro do u apply for BCH OR PHARM
I applied for pharmacy
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
I applied for pharmacy
sowie for asking too muxh question, pls wich institution is dat
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by monemsis(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
sowie for asking too muxh question, pls wich institution is dat
UNIBEN till I switched to AAU dis year
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
UNIBEN till I switched to AAU dis year
tnx bro
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by monemsis(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
tnx bro
always welcomed
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by borntosave: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
amnt that old yet, i finishd sec at the age of 17. (What am i even saying when my best friend is graduating from unilorin dis year)
what strikes me abount ur post is d same age d same number of having written jamb almost similar scores same course and also the same issue with ur dad but the thing that has kept me going and would still keep me going is belief in one'self and God,another being I have read the story of many great individual in dis country and the funny part is most them graduated at the age of 26-27 with first class which makes them have the following experience, stability wisdom emotional stability and the chance to be the genius of ur generation dis are things money or education can not buy so sit up and become the person u were destined to be lyk my favorite qoute says we have nothing to offer but blood tears and sweat
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by Leem4: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
borntosave:
what strikes me abount ur post is d same age d same number of having written jamb almost similar scores same course and also the same issue with ur dad but the thing that has kept me going and would still keep me going is belief in one'self and God,another being I have read the story of many great individual in dis country and the funny part is most them graduated at the age of 26-27 with first class which makes them have the following experience, stability wisdom emotional stability and the chance to be the genius of ur generation dis are things money or education can not buy so sit up and become the person u were destined to be lyk my favorite qoute says we have nothing to offer but blood tears and sweat
hmm bro
if dey say i should continue writting jamb till i got admitted so be it, but when i mean d frustration my dad is giving me is too much.
As i am at home naw, my siblings will go and hussle at various places during free time, but mine is a no.
No one is encouraging me at all, we must nt watch tv and see a student collecting best student, my papa go dey yab me.
The presure is too much, and you no with pressure, it is difficult to achieve things.
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by mayorall(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
My friend, put yam on fire and look for knife not the other way round. Accept any course given. No one will penalise you for being an undergraduate and still sitting for jambs.
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by simba1: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Leem4:
hmm bro
if dey say i should continue writting jamb till i got admitted so be it, but when i mean d frustration my dad is giving me is too much.
As i am at home naw, my siblings will go and hussle at various places during free time, but mine is a no.
No one is encouraging me at all, we must nt watch tv and see a student collecting best student, my papa go dey yab me.
The presure is too much, and you no with pressure, it is difficult to achieve things.
ACCEPT DIS ONE ND STILL WRITE JAMB
Re: Help A Friend On His Educational Career by borntosave: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
How far bro did u write jamb dis year,or did u continue with d course given to u last year.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know About UNILORIN Before Jamb And Post Utme Examination / Cipm / ASUP Begin Strike On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.