Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today (4569 Views)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / I Captured An Image That Looks Like Jesus In The Sky(pics) / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by treatise: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello Folks,

A friend forwarded the attached image to me via whatsapp today which she claims was captured by a relation of hers during inter-house sport competition in Benin, Edo state; a cursory look gives an impression that angel-like image is eating something or holding an object. Could this be validated or debunked by any member of the house? I am puzzled buddies !

Good night.

1 Share

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Beesluv: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmm, speechless. Wonders
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
i smell Photoshop

14 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by GEJnaBASCARD: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
hmmmm photosupermarket.

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by viyon02: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
good use of adobe photo shop in action.

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by chaberry(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oya nah
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by thegoodone2(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
The coming of Jesus is near. Repent today tomorrow may too late

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by spencerwilliams(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
I know Jesus is coming soon but dis is just a photo editin app I've used it b4 u just select ghost nd dat image appears.

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by treatise: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Photoshop? I have some elements of conviction that it was not photo shopped owing to the persona of the individual that sent it.
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
na wa o. as Muslims dey see alahu for rock, mountain, egg. etc na so xtian too dey see angel Gabriel for sky. who we go come belief.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dafuq!! Why u showing us this pic at this time of the night? Now I can't sleep shocked thanks to you!

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Ekpekus(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
@Op so you or your friend that snapped this "photoshopped" pix have seen an angel b4 abi? Okay! Continue... I dey come!

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
researching mode activated
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by shikshark: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
its that girl from the horror movie- the ring
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by nairalife2013(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
I couldnt believe myself! ...as I opened d post and saw d pix and d apparition, tears immediately filled my eyes and rolled down my cheeks!! When at 6 yrs I saw a similar thing in full human form but as white as snow and so smooth and translucent, no one except my parents and siblings believed me. It was in my later years I was able to describe what I saw in more coherent and clear terms...GOD will someday let me know WHO that was... am not afraid of seeing him again cos I believe he was a good being if not he would hav hurt me, cos he was too close, just a few meters hovering above me in an open and bright noon sky! His size and height, The smile on his face as he stared fixedly at me before I passed out! ... God pls show every1 somthin let them know there is somthin in this world, apart from the world hanging on NOTHING... AT 32, I wouldnt believe the memory could still bring tears to my eyes and a chilling feeling of awe abt the world and things present yet unseen...

5 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
too late.. the sheeple are slowly waking up and no miracle will hide the doubts where all their tithe monies went and why their prayers are not being answered while the wicked continue to be blessed abundantly
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Waspy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
All these hungry Benin boys sef....

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by kazzonline: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Learners:ghost effect mode on camera 360 android app.try hard next time

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2014
its an EDIT

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 01, 2014
That's not an angel sir.
The person might have mistakenly pressed the mode before taking the pic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by tswagg007(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2014
thegoodone2:
The coming of Jesus is near. Repent today tomorrow may too late
shut up jor,its photoshop

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 01, 2014
all I can see is different shades of clouds or is it my eyes/ phone?
Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by cococandy(f): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2014
Gullibility is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by realK: 4:23am On Dec 01, 2014
How gaullible some people can be self! Na only this person saw the image in the sky as others were busy doing their thing.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Why will an angel be 'chopping' banana in the sky at an inter-house sport? he must be an irresponsible angel that will soon end up like lucifer !
But seriously why will Christians never stop telling lies for their non-existent god?

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by laivwire(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
I have seen this same 'angel' in another picture allegedly taken during praise and worship at a church. I even saw it on one suv posted for sale in the auto section too. That's not an angel.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by rodeo0070(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Guys this is the work of an app called CAMERA 360. You can switch to the Ghost mode which gives you an apparition like image...

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by seankay(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Look at the people in the picture, are looking at the figure? NO so it shows it never happened

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by sobastical: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Something makes me doubt this pic is that, if it was true it would have caught the attention of if not all at least most people standing there. and to confirmed it no one was looking up to the sky in that picture. pathetic.

but Jesus is really coming soon .

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by Odkboy23(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can't believe people can be so gullible believing this crap, if you're using camera360 , then use the filter ghosts and there it is..........it ain't no endtime.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Image That Was Inadvertently Caught On Camera In Benin Today by 20bc(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
i..... Nice effects. That's a photo effect from camera360 called ghost....... check your camera360 to confirm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / 5 Nights Of Glory! You Can't Miss This! / Pls Who's Going To Scoan? I Need The Faith Bracelet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.