Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup (29924 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi On The Cover Of Y! Magazine.. / Toke Makinwa Vs Omowunmi Akinnifesi: Who Wore It Best? / Miss World 2005: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Represents Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by ireneony(f): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
chymystique:
I am begining to wonder if TheRealMrStan is a SuperMod?... Even his topics that are not worthy of FP graces it .. Na wa oo.. U guys should give other NLders with better worthy topics for FP a chance.. Nairaland is not a one man's land.
u just said the truth, sometimes I wonder if nairaland is a popularity thing...
na so we see
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by chymystique(f): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
DICKtator:
therealmrstan is seun so what do u expect grin grin

I even heard seun is behindd the "Mr corrk's" numerous accounts grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by buzor4real: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
lekinz:
All these mods ehn ??

Person dey here dey starve una dey post pc ??

her pic na food ??

Who's she ??

A wrestler ??

Cos we don't give a damn about her here in France undecided undecided undecided

lolest
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by jesusjewel1(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
chymystique:
I am begining to wonder if TheRealMrStan is a SuperMod?... Even his topics that are not worthy of FP graces it .. Na wa oo.. U guys should give other NLders with better worthy topics for FP a chance.. Nairaland is not a one man's land.
I need to know the Mods criteria for choosing topics moved to FP. It's kinda disheartening the attitude to which they use in selecting their FP topics. Oga Seun, explain in details... Thank u.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
davdandam:
Taaaar abegi. ....you need to come to Mexico where I'm from, Spain where I live and Brazil where I school to see natural beauty grin
Only uuu? U be sPirit?

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Isn't she lovely? tongue

Finally a girl whose nose is not covering half of her face.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by ellechrystal(f): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abiolainfo:
Stunning and not like that girl (tiwa) dressing like a prostitute. cheesy grin She is damn pretty.
Btw Is she still single

Lmao.. she is still single..
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by ellechrystal(f): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
CoolHunk:
Whoo! She's a looker!!! Mwah! Mwah!! Mwaaah!!! C'mon, don't be jealous, beautiful people deserve eachother. grin

Shuooo. She is beautiful, but that her hair enhanced it o. Wait until she takes it off..There is something about missile parting in ladies.. grin grin.. I fine pass her jor. With or without makeup.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by ellechrystal(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
2kris:
na u get all dat bunda...lickin my lips..a hi can get us started..hi damsel am kj cool...haba moderator na just to say hi to these girl na him be problem

Na wetin dey happen with bunda? Wey u go post 3 tyms..na wa o
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by MRLINGTON(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
The kind of topic dah makes d fp dz days sef..sometimes visiting NL go just dey tire me...come to u.k where I skul nd see wonderfully made models
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
How yoruba take win am...?
Dis one na hybrid..?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by ellechrystal(f): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
kayciano:
Dis one na hybrid..?

Lmao.. I wonder pass u o
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by slimmingcare(f): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
She is not as beautiful as my mum
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by mainman7(m): 2:53am On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Isn't she lovely? tongue

Muah!!! Sweet girl.
Natural beauty personified, intelligence exemplified, good manners typified.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by sunsan30fy(f): 2:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Yes, she is very cute, very nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by mainman7(m): 3:01am On Dec 01, 2014
kayciano:
Dis one na hybrid..?
[b]Senseless enemies hating since 1600BC, kill urself before it's too late.
Yoruba girls are not only beautiful, with the biggest butt, also they have the sweetest and tightest tohto! It's natural, they don't need alum like overslacked igbo girls' tohto.
igbo girls, after fvcking around as usual, use perfume to cover their smelly dirtiness while Yoruba girls don't need perfumes(they are beautiful outside and insideout, physically, mentally and spiritually)
Like an igbo guy rightly confessed here that unlike igbo girls, Yoruba Girls are very caring, loving and are never gold diggers like igbo girls that ends up pushing/frustrating their husbands till they turn round to kill them the wives. These plus the fact that 90% of Yoruba girls tohto is still very tight (they still have the highest %of Virgins in 9ja) and they Love GOD, back up their husband with prayers, is why innumerable igbo guys are now rushing to marry our beautiful Yoruba Girls to get peace of mind and incomparably sweet sex. igbo girls strongly erroniously believe that they can use their tohto to get money, positions and power to the detriment of having a loving family. Some igbos here that should hide their face in shame were talking of more igbo women being in positions, what they got prostitutineg their over-slacked, perfume laddened punanis. Shameless Oyeberibes and Oyesuzus! Shio!!! [/b]
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by 9inches(m): 3:50am On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Isn't she lovely? tongue

The girl is not even as fine as I was thinking all these while. Chai, makeup sad
Crush level just went down by 40%
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 01, 2014
She is pretty but lets remove the eyebrow make up and mascara to see whats really going on

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by summerflame(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2014
I swear to God, my fiancee is hotter, finer, sexier and more beautiful than her. Miss Nigeria my foot
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Chrisabig(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2014
What is she selling? We don't know her here in China.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2014
Look at her forehead like coconut.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by marieolae(f): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2014
She's okay yes, but how does that affect the economy?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by honeydear(f): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Eeser:
She is looking nice for sure. Buh how does that affect the price of glo data.
As my military friend will say: 'wetin concern center rank with open order?'
grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nmeri17: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2014
she looks like that aunty that use to come and sell puffpuff in our school
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by WUMBOS(f): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shez owk to some extent...............remaining comment reserved!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by imtech(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
seen better looking ppl soo ill pass
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by teeghurl(f): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2015
2kris:
u too dey book space...to comment on a gurl u are more prettier than..or aint u??
i'll leave that to your imagination wink
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tonniey:
Bring me a black complexion girl and I will show you beauty

All dark girls are beautiful but not all fair girls are? Is that what u are implying
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by 2kris(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
teeghurl:
i'll leave that to your imagination wink
the evaluation u want me to carry will suffer i little set back because u dont have a pix
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup by teeghurl(f): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
2kris:
the evaluation u want me to carry will suffer i little set back because u dont have a pix
just close your eyes and drift into the abyss of fantasy, draw the picture and Gbam! there you have it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Define Your Curls With These Techniques / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.