Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation (37807 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Cultists Rape DELSU Undergraduates During Initiation / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by rafaelloteli: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Na Eiye Boys

while every mother is busy giving birth to a legendary child, your ashawo mother was busy giving birth to an idiotic
fooooooooooollllllll
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oahray:
so rape is ok. And here I thought there's no excuse for rape.
Good to hear that from a girl. Remember that the next time you are tempted to argue that skimpy dressing is not an excuse.

I wonder how you got to know what to expect in an initiation.

Well am not really surprised at this response , so you mean that the girl didn't know she's gonna be alone with three guys who are probably drunk and drug addict? Even though there's no excuse for rape but this case was clearly avoidable .
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by LordMecuzy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
rafaelloteli:

while every mother is busy giving birth to a legendary child, My ashawo mother was busy giving birth me to an idiotic
fooooooooooollllllll
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by Oahray: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Elantracey:

Well am not really surprised at this response , so you mean that the girl didn't know she's gonna be alone with three guys who are probably drunk and drug addict? Even though there's no excuse for rape but this case was clearly avoidable .
lol. How did you know she knew? Since you know what she knew, tell me did she also know her phone would be taken?

Rape is rape, avoidable or not.
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
NA FOOLS STILL DEY DO CULTISM.....WHEN MONEY NEEDS TO BE MADE, WHEN YOU NEED TO BE A PROFFESIONAL SNIPER AND KILL CURROPT LEADERS STEALING AWAY OUR DEAR FUTURE, YOU CON DEY HARASS INNOCENT MINDS? ....#KILL_THEM_ALL...

VIA:_ SNIPER_HAVEN
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
GboyegaD:
She wanted to join the cult as such, that could be a part of the initiation so I might not agree she was raped.

Do men initiate women now?or do they have cult groups wit both sex as members?cult nowadays turning to selected unfortunate ones,cos I don't think there is any gain in being a member other than trouble.
Gone are the days cultism was used to oppress,nowadays let a toaster know u as a cultist and I'm sure she will confidently back out,unlike in our time when you see a cultist and freak,now sef area boys,mechanics,et al are members ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​..
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by Texykool: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Fool again cry....... Bros this na new month o

Oya tell am say e nor be fool again , or else I nor go carry u go Father Christmas undecided

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by wunmi590(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
lalasticlala:
Akure — THE Ondo State Police Command has arrested four suspected cultists for gang-raping a girl in Ondo town, after which they stole her handset.

According to the police, the victim (identity withheld) was raped as she was being initiated by the cultists.

The command said the rapists were among 14 cultists arrested alongside six suspected robbers, three burglars, one fraudster and four kidnappers terrorising the state.

Parading the suspects, the state Police Commissioner, Isaac Eke, said items recovered include N11,000 cash, a Toyota Camry marked FST 48 AC valued at N1.7 million, Scania Lorry marked KWC 232XA, among others.

Eke said the Toyota Camry which was stolen at Odode Idanre was recovered in Sapele, Delta State, by police detectives after one Afolabi Abiola took them there.
On the cult members arrested, the police chief said they had been responsible for murder, rape and stealing in Owo, Ondo and Akure towns.

According to him, the cultists were arrested by a team of Special Anti-Cultist Squad, SACS.

Eke said one Alhassan Shittu was duped to the tune of N1.5 million by some fraudsters under the pretext of awarding him a cable contract.

He noted that one Jimoh Ogbo of Bako Kwali in Abuja was later arrested and had confessed and mentioned other members now at large.

The commissioner said seven suspected robbers used a lorry to block the Lagos/Ore expressway to rob a lorry loaded with 800 cartons of fish.

The lorry was later recovered by detectives in Onitsha, Anambra State, adding that two suspects had been arrested in connection with the robbery.
Eke added that three burglars were arrested after they stole foodstuff, handsets, laptops and other electronics.
On the two policemen shot by suspected robbers, the commissioner said they died in the course of duty.

According to him, the deceased were shot when they were deployed to the area following alleged robbery report.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/4-suspected-cultists-arrested-allegedly-raping-girl-initiation/

Pisure or idonbilievit
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by jimmy101231(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
BizBloke:

How do you know the initiation wasn't forceful?

'The Ondo State Police Command has arrested four suspected cultists for gang-raping a girl in Ondo town,
after which they stole her handset. According to the police, the victim (identity withheld) was raped as she was being initiated by the cultists.'

Or, is the girl who was gang-raped and whose phone was stolen different from the victim (female) whose name was withheld while being initiated by the cultists?
na still part of the initiation na so all those Eye boy they do...That was never a rape
Re: 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation by jimmy101231(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
2tek:
During cult initiations, d guys to be initiated are normally flogged nd beaten blue black, some faint and die in d process while d ladies to be initiated are usually gang bleeeped. Maybe she was OVER GANG BLEEEPED. Dats normal practice.
There is nothing like female confraternity so na waiting she find she don see to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beheaded Girl Found In A Bush In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.