Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31253 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by AfricanApple(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
kenex4ever:
wlcm dear, I wish u all d nice things u wish urself. Greet ur bf for me.
Lol, who is my bf grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kenex4ever(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
AfricanApple:
Lol, who is my bf grin
Are u trying 2 say u arnt dating off line?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
laykhorn:

yes you did ma'am. You didn't reply my mail
I didn't get it man.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by baba11(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
laykhorn:

LOL! You're worthy of it bro. I'll mail you somedays, just when the time is right. May Allah continue to bless you and your family
Aaaaaammmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn......so you are Muslim?!Aliamdulilah.....
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Let's get to see our faces here at least...Let's know the face behind each thread....#UPLOAD YOUR PIC#
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
emaboi:
Wishing you a happy new month MAYAPOP embarassed
Thanks smiley s2u.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by laykhorn(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
baba11:
Aaaaaammmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn......so you are Muslim?!Aliamdulilah.....
Ofcourse naaa! Alhamdullah
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by laykhorn(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I didn't get it man.

maybe I'll resend it when I get my modem connection working
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by baba11(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
laykhorn:

Ofcourse naaa! Alhamdullah
Alright
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss

Wow. Thanks for this.
Wishing u more of what you wished me.

Crushless? Hard to believe

I pray the result to the exam turn out great.
Hope you are having a nice week
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MizMyColi(f): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes I am
Thanks for your wishes. smiley

LogoDWhiz:

Wow. Thanks for this.
Wishing u more of what you wished me.

Crushless? Hard to believe

I pray the result to the exam turn out great.
Hope you are having a nice week

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yes I am

Good to hear.
Uwc

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Is it just me or what? Why are Nigerians so obsessed with this "New Month" syndrome? What exactly is so new about the month? Cos it's 1st or cos it's December? If I had a punch for every new month text I have received, I would probably be knocked out on the floor already. It would have been fine if it just stopped at a "new month"; even "new weeks" are not exempt.

And shi.t! There's even a new year coming in soon! shocked

Please no more "new months"!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by clevvermind(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
goofyone:
Is it just me or what? Why are Nigerians so obsessed with this "New Month" syndrome? What exactly is so new about the month? Cos it's 1st or cos it's December? If I had a punch for every new month text I have received, I would probably be knocked out on the floor already. It would have been fine if it just stopped at a "new month"; even "new weeks" are not exempt.

And shi.t! There's even a new year coming in soon! shocked

Please no more "new months"!
what is wrong in welcoming someone to the new month? dnt u think many died last month? or do u think that it is a normal thing to see every new month
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
At ur signation: did u say cameroon to host afcon 2019....wow...mais dans quel terrain mon frere?

I hope you know one can't not receive the organization, without terrains ...cherche sur YouTube or better wait 2019 and u will see
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by AfricanApple(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Veeey:
Uwc. grin

on leave? Not really. I am less busy now though. But I don't think that's gonna last 4 long sha.
hope it would be long enough to celebrate this month sha, we can't afford to miss people like u
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Veeey:
*Licks lips severally* *Swallows spittle in quick succession*

Please o, this is an assault on my eyes. undecided
then i doubt you've heard of Lanicky's e-family before we hit page 1000. Im yet to start! Well i've been on official leave from professional culinarial duties. You might not be able to help it when i resume grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yes I am

(procession of singers and a musical band clothed and arrayed in blue en white uniform enters to where she seats and surround her desk.... Silent....... A fella with a sweet, sonorous, concerto voice sings)

mizmy

mizmy
mizmy, mizzzzzzmyyyyyy(his face as though his throat would slit that moment)

that pix must go wif this year( grin e don tey wey u dey look inside that bag)

of course we'l love a new one(2ice)

but 1st of all, we which you a happy new month! (repeats)

the entire band now joins to chant and accompany wif instruments as she gasps and stands up)
(baritonic fellas wow with crescendo and pitch variety)

But 1st of all,

1st of alllllllllllllll

we wish you a happy newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

monnnnnntthhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ooohhhh!!(applause)

(director on chants take a bow as chorus ends)

ah wisha(repeat clicks of fingers, while "ah wisha" is whispered)

as wisha wisha smiley

(postponed till dat day)

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
December babies cheesy grin
AfricanApple:
wew! don't tell me I have a birthday mate here kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Warris dah ?angry
ggrin:
kondo for u grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

shocked shocked shocked
Is Gustavo the food or the white dude grin? Mehn. I'ld love to have that kinda party o.. With lotsa food.. I don't mind having an empty guest room grin
hmm

(smooches beard) Gustavo is a "him" that specializes in chefdom.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
but son slimedge alledged u are after his wifey
aaaaaaaa is a lie oh ask him to prove it
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by AfricanApple(f): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
PinkObsession:
December babies cheesy grin
nice to meet u dear cheesy

we go rock on Monday na, unto 'one added year' tinz grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by emaboi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
mayapop:
Thanks smiley s2u.
Thanks, do you know I've been following you all this while
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yessooo cool
AfricanApple:
nice to meet u dear cheesy

we go rock on Monday na, unto 'one added year' tinz grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2014
emaboi:

Thanks, do you know I've been following you all this while
nah...
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile....
Rove u 2. kiss grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MizMyColi(f): 4:39am On Dec 03, 2014
musKeeto:

Rove Love u 2. kiss grin

Fixed! grin kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2014
AfricanApple:
hope it would be long enough to celebrate this month sha, we can't afford to miss people like u
Hopefully it would. You humble me. Thanks.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2014
daveP:
then i doubt you've heard of Lanicky's e-family before we hit page 1000. Im yet to start! Well i've been on official leave from professional culinarial duties. You might not be able to help it when i resume grin

Really? I should take it then, that you're one of the most skilled chef on NL? wink

abeg o, when you resume sha don't assault our (mine especially) poor eyes with your dishes. It's not good for a man to see alone without partaking. wink grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
daveP:
hmm

(smooches beard) Gustavo is a "him" that specializes in chefdom.

Ohh smiley i see. So why is he on leave? Its the end of the year. Peeps are gon host parties na? Abi to make money don tire him?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Fixed! grin kiss
Coli!!! sad

Morning.

Abeg. Try go build another e-house o. Now I have the time to come online more often, the whole place looks bereft of fun. Not a serious house like the 'forte' o.. But one with many fine babes and cool dudes wink, where we can catch mad fun and be serious yet.

How you been? Just saw: Howz the exams been? Wish you success, are you done yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.