Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31209 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by MizMyColi(f): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Lol

Good morning, I'll put that in perspective.

Just wondering how that might pan out......

I'm really not the consistently social kind joor sad

Veeey:
Coli!!! sad

Morning.

Abeg. Try go build another e-house o. Now I have the time to come online more often, the whole place looks bereft of fun. Not a serious house like the 'forte' o.. But one with many fine babes and cool dudes wink, where we can catch mad fun and be serious yet.

How you been? Just saw: Howz the exams been? Wish you success, are you done yet?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol

Good morning, I'll put that in perspective.

Just wondering how that might pan out......

I'm really not the consistently social kind joor sad

Shoulda known so @emboldened. Tz really nothing to be sad 'bout tho. I'm a lil bit like that too.

Aiiii. Have a blissful day. grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by emaboi(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2014
mayapop:
nah...
Thought as much.... I like reading your diary
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by sleeknick: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
KingTom:
Guy you and that ggrin girl are in love jor, stop denying it, and the fact that you still remember she said nick instead of nickz shows that you are in love with her.
Nickz you go yamtu in top ggrin matter o grin grin grin

abeg make Una stop to mention my name on top matter wey I no sabi....I don sneeze taya
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Confession14(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I hope you know one can't not receive the organization, without terrains ...cherche sur YouTube or better wait 2019 and u will see
ah bon! I wont miss it ohhhh...tu es camerounaise?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Confession14(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

I don't wanna spam their mention dat's is why

Am honored
oh ok...how are u today?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Confession14:
ah bon! I wont miss it ohhhh...tu es camerounaise?

Good, you better ... wink

Je suis camerounais ..Je suis un homme et non une femme Mdr grin et toi ? Tu es kmer ?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2014
.....]
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Blayze007(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2014
iyabodeh:
errm. Thank you. Same I wish you and more, sir.

Thanx luv! wink

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Benita4bliss(f): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Happy new month to everyone here,
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Happy new month BreezyRita. undecided

Surprise, surprise. wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
sleeknick:

abeg make Una stop to mention my name on top matter wey I no sabi....I don sneeze taya
bia Nicholas are you denying your babe??gringringrin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by immortalvoices(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Confession14:
oh ok...how are u today?

Am doing good...

Although stressed wit school project after graduating

Hope u ar gud?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by DejiB(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
I reali appreciate the good work of you guys @puntmind sure p is owing me 7month stipend feb.to august 2014 i made several effort and my employer wrote finace,feedback and operations but up till now no positive response! Please can you inbox me your email n let my employer write to you ogunyemideji@yahoo.com
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nayah(f): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
KingTom:
Happy new month to all my friends and well-wishers
Mprex
LiquidGoldGirl
clevvermind
ROZZAYY
Emyben
Wisegeek01
immortalvoices
Omolola1
akposking
nabsprada
bxcode
Unibenstudent
chisco82
IBOGIRL1
Sarimah
fidira
nma24
lanreabbey
Begonia
BreezyRita
Ellagoldy
kayClt
Idowuogbo
AfricanApple
NZAN
LushGreenz
doctorofgirls
MzOma
Beennkumar
ShirelleBaby
Xsenga
datalossvictim1
missberrypop5
moyarhtohbadt
cocoberry
Jeanred
Teespice
daveP
Creamish
charijee
freda506
lulukay
Jbluv55
Triczchic
lanicky
farano
Lorlaahlozz
NickiRoman
Nayah
iceberylin
khiaa
Missmossy
lovelyronke20
Mondisweets,
KelvinGraphics
Adufetohposh
rokiatu
grin grin grin
Many thanks boo
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nayah(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Confession14:
Happy new month to all am following and all following me:
EroticAngelina
luzanne
tashamania
medunah
Kilokeys
Kulboy
Pinkobsession
Kachisbarbie
Marieolae
Neldrizzy
ggrin
cutehector4u
edozie04
Chibwike
Iceberylin
francizy
AgapeCharis
englishmart
seun
Morningdew
Jennimma
naijaboiy
nosike3
unibenstudent1
nobody
mrcork
andyblaze eya
dechandel
nayah my beautiful soeur de la meme pay
immortalvoices
oparaugo
mizmycoli
flawles
infact my list go long pass APC propaganda.....but chai...you all make my days...remaim bless as we get ready to bid 2014 goodbye, wishing you all a fabulous month and an enjoyable festive period ahead and to all my handsome princes and gorgeous princess born this very month.. Happy birthday to you
Hi my dear sister thanks love you too kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by sleeknick: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
nickz:
bia Nicholas are you denying your babe??gringringrin

abeg its not me oh....all mallam with em own kettle oh
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by nickz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
sleeknick:

abeg its not me oh....all mallam with em own kettle oh
grin................lol
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Confession14(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

Am doing good...

Although stressed wit school project after graduating

Hope u ar gud?
dont let the stress distract u...its paving ur way to success...always remember ..No Grass No Grace. Goodluck...we schooled in france!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by immortalvoices(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Confession14:
dont let the stress distract u...its paving ur way to success...always remember ..No Grass No Grace. Goodluck...we schooled in france!

Wow...speechless

Thanks sweet hrt

Wud love to tour round paris with you someday
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
dechandel:

Ohh smiley i see. So why is he on leave? Its the end of the year. Peeps are gon host parties na? Abi to make money don tire him?
he wanted to see his Ranch in Mexico. He'l be around this weekend. grin (gat 4on my timer) smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Veeey:
Really? I should take it then, that you're one of the most skilled chef on NL? wink

abeg o, when you resume sha don't assault our (mine especially) poor eyes with your dishes. It's not good for a man to see alone without partaking. wink grin
lol skilled wetin shocked ? Lemme start preparing
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nayah:

Many thanks boo
wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
KingTom:
Mprex
LiquidGoldGirl
clevvermind
ROZZAYY
Emyben
Wisegeek01
immortalvoices
Omolola1
akposking
nabsprada
bxcode
Unibenstudent
chisco82
IBOGIRL1
Sarimah
fidira
nma24
lanreabbey
Begonia
BreezyRita
Ellagoldy
kayClt
Idowuogbo
AfricanApple
NZAN
LushGreenz
doctorofgirls
MzOma
Beennkumar
ShirelleBaby
Xsenga
datalossvictim1
missberrypop5
moyarhtohbadt
cocoberry
Jeanred
Teespice
daveP
Creamish
charijee
freda506
lulukay
Jbluv55
Triczchic
lanicky
farano
Lorlaahlozz
NickiRoman
Nayah
iceberylin
khiaa
Missmossy
lovelyronke20
Mondisweets,
KelvinGraphics
Adufetohposh
rokiatu
grin grin grin

Happy new month to you aswell my sidepiece. cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by KingTom(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
khiaa:

Happy new month to you aswell my sidepiece. cheesy cheesy
Ah wats up grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by khiaa(f): 2:38am On Dec 04, 2014
KingTom:
Ah wats up grin

You are, I'm sure. grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Onyenna(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:
You guys really dont know the Amount of joy you brought into my Life kiss

same here bro! you da Bo$$!
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Zuria(f): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
kika23:
Happy Nu Month...
Xcapizt Agapecharis Realk1 ifyn4real WoodcrestMayor Zuria ogidiolu1 slenderdude festin mizmycoli Marieolae Kulboy deryl Truckpusher krall et al....

Thanks very plenty grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by BreezyRita(f): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
xcapizt:
Happy new month BreezyRita. undecided

Surprise, surprise. wink

shocked shocked Thanks! Wish you same...
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2014
KingTom:
Mprex
LiquidGoldGirl
clevvermind
ROZZAYY
Emyben
Wisegeek01
immortalvoices
Omolola1
akposking
nabsprada
bxcode
Unibenstudent
chisco82
IBOGIRL1
Sarimah
fidira
nma24
lanreabbey
Begonia
BreezyRita
Ellagoldy
kayClt
Idowuogbo
AfricanApple
NZAN
LushGreenz
doctorofgirls
MzOma
Beennkumar
ShirelleBaby
Xsenga
datalossvictim1
missberrypop5
moyarhtohbadt
cocoberry
Jeanred
Teespice
daveP
Creamish
charijee
freda506
lulukay
Jbluv55
Triczchic
lanicky
farano
Lorlaahlozz
NickiRoman
Nayah
iceberylin
khiaa
Missmossy
lovelyronke20
Mondisweets,
KelvinGraphics
Adufetohposh
rokiatu
grin grin grin
Nwanne mu oo! Happy new month eh! Golibe God is awesome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.