Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 AM

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders (11911 Views)

Welcome To December Nairalanders / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by clemz88(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
HNM
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by LordMecuzy(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
decode55:

I've been seeing this particular quote everywhere.

What does it mean?

What's the English translation?

God's Grace.

The way we christians say by God's Grace
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by singlefade25(f): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Tapout(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2014
decode55:

Oga go sleep undecided

morning Don reach na. . undecided
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by paulworld(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Never be another me, never be another just be want you wanna be. That was in MI voice
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by iheanyi40(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Elusive9:
Happy Birthday to megrin Lord am so grateful
ahhh ma birthday mate cheesy happy birthday to us. grin
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by MartineeVIP(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2014
Back to sender o, wishing you all the goodness this month got to offer
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Obinnau(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
decode55:

I've been seeing this particular quote everywhere.

What does it mean?

What's the English translation?
by God's/ Allah's grace
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Isiterere(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
...and the long awaited month is here; best month , my month.
Repping 28th

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by oluwaisaac(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks....Amen!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Abiolainfo: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:
I wish you all a wonderful new month. Filled with bliss, blessings, victory upon victory.

May this month bring you such great tidings.

Whatever that had caused you great sorrow, may it get a total turnaround this month.

Every struggle will bow for victory in your lifes.

Pity, shame, tears shall give way for you this month and pass you by.

There is always manifestation in every expectation, all your expectations will receive manifestation.

Favour will find you. The struggle of the previous months shall cease.

Every accusation that the enemy wants to bring your way to deprive you of excellence shall be nullified.

Restoration in your health, finances, family, education shall be yours this new month.

Your sexiness that keeps you in the right kind of spirit about self worth shall be multiplied, for good. grin

By the grace of the Almighty God.

Amen...

S2U

An Old man has 8 hair on his head.

He went to Barber shop.

Barber in anger asked:

shall i cut or count ?

Old man smiled and said:

"Colour it!"

LIFE is to enjoy with whatever you have with you, keep smiling

If you feel STRESSED,

Give yourself A Break.

Enjoy Some..

Icecream

Choclates

Candy

Cake

Why?

B'Coz

STRESSED if Spelled backwards is

DESSERTS

Alphabetic advice for you:

A B C

Avoid Boring Company..

D E F

Don't Entertain Fools..

G H I

Go for High Ideas .

J K L M

Just Keep a friend like ME..

N O P

Never Overlook the Poor n suffering..

Q R S

Quit Reacting to Silly tales..

T U V

Tune Urself for ur Victory..

W X Y Z

We Xpect You to Zoom ahead in life

Very ....beautiful lines pls store.

The 26 letters of the English alphabet are so intelligently arranged...they show you the way of life....

"A"lways "B"e "C"ool. "grin"on't have "E"go with "F"riends n Family. "G"iveup "H"urting "I"ndividuals."J"ust "K"eep "L"oving "M"ankind. "N"ever "O"mit "P"rayers. "Q"uietly "R"emember God. "S"peak "T"ruth. "U"se "V"alid "W"ords. "X"press "Y"our "Z"eal.
Happy New Month!!!
Merry Xmas nd Happy Nu Yr in Advance!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by decode55(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
LordMecuzy:

God's Grace.

The way we christians say by God's Grace

Obinnau:
by God's/ Allah's grace

Thanks smiley
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by nickz(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
yes!! december!!
EAST IN MY CIRCLE!!smileygrin
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by colliazo: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
[/color][color=#000000][color=#000099][/color]Amen!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by jamsbot50: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
iyabodeh:
I wish you all a wonderful new month. Filled with bliss, blessings, victory upon victory.

May this month bring you such great tidings.

Whatever that had caused you great sorrow, may it get a total turnaround this month.

Every struggle will bow for victory in your lifes.

Pity, shame, tears shall give way for you this month and pass you by.

There is always manifestation in every expectation, all your expectations will receive manifestation.

Favour will find you. The struggle of the previous months shall cease.

Every accusation that the enemy wants to bring your way to deprive you of excellence shall be nullified.

Restoration in your health, finances, family, education shall be yours this new month.

Your sexiness that keeps you in the right kind of spirit about self worth shall be multiplied, for good. grin

By the grace of the Almighty God.

Amen...
HNM....Just Like the Eagle,
You’ll fly Like Gold,
You will be Valued Like the Sun,
You shall shine bright Like the river,
You shall flow unlimited Like the Palm Tree,
You shall Flourish and like Money, You shall be Useful

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by chimerase2: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
As u wish me de wishables so shall de wishables be ua wishes
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by iheanyi40(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
neuljosh:
Today is my Birthday! Nairalanders Like to wish me all the best.
happy birthday mate,

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Tosinville(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen::::::: thanks a lot, dear, really wish ya d same too

Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by monemsis(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2014
accurate0805:
I didn't even know today is first Dec... Thanks to op. ..will not take weed again undecided

Please support me on this on going competition "Agila economic compition" BY CASTING YOUR "VOTE" HERE=https://www.facebook.com/agilacarnival/app_343236642414878?ref=page_internal

NAME: OKPE RITA OCHANYA

Vote here: https://www.facebook.com/agilacarnival/app_343236642414878?ref=page_internal

I WILL RETURN GIVE YOU TRICK ON

*HOW I GOT FREE 17GB MTN BROWSINg PLAN

*HOW TO WATCH DSTV FREE ON YOUR SMART PHONE

NOTE: YOU CAN'T VOTE WITH OPERA OR UCWEB
. Dully like u U think say na every body dull like u .. Imagine u say u wan give pesin cheat u snap screenshots d expiring date na 13-july-2014 when we dey 1-dec.-2014 abeg grow up olodo rabata u stupiditÝ na 963³²
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by melotreaah(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2014
same here darling................Lots of blessings in this great month i pray
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by DesChyko: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month to all Nairalanders!!

Shout Out to the polithiefcians.. December don reach o.. When una wan release Naija cash nau?? Na only person wey dey alive reach next month fit vote o angryangryangry

One month to go!!
Watch this space
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by megabyte2(f): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen you too
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Malocity(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks for the wishes, I remain my humble self. Wishing u all wella. CHEERS!!!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by disloman(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy nu month nairalanders.Month of greater manifestation n accomplishments
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Harryveli: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2014
Amen. Wish you the same
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2014
What a bad way to start d month. Robbed and beaten by gunmen last nit. Have a deep facial scar from der gun to show for. It . Pple shine ur eye. Robbers wan do xmas
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks and God bless you too.in Jesus name .AMEN
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by DesChyko: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2014
monemsis:
. Dully like u U think say na every body dull like u .. Imagine u say u wan give pesin cheat u snap screenshots d expiring date na 13-july-2014 when we dey 1-dec.-2014 abeg grow up olodo rabata u stupiditÝ na 963³²

The thing pain you sha.. gringringrin
And you go don save the screenshot.. Lwkmd
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month Guys!
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by alagba17(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Wishing you all the goodies in this yuletide season, Enjoy![/color][color=#000099]
Re: Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders by Coefficient(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2014
Elusive9:
Happy Birthday to megrin Lord am so grateful

Happy Birthday to us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Nnaji Covers The Entrepreneur Africa, September / Polymer Notes: Ex-mint Boss Faces Forgery, Money Laundering Charges / Man Falls And Lands On Metal Rod (see Where The Rod Pierced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.