Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Oxfam Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oxfam Recruiting! (3000 Views)

Oxfam Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (28 Vacant Positions) / Vacancies @ Oxfam Nigeria - July 2014 / OXFAM In Nigeria Recruiting Human Resources Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxfam Recruiting! by Mishie: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2006
Hello y'all, just wanted to hint those looking for an impressive career with a British NGO to quickly apply to oxfam. they are a variety of posted vacancies. please refer to tuesday Guardian newspaper of 1st August. applications should be closing next week.
all the best guys!
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
WHY NOT GIVE US THEIR WEBSITE OR YOU PASTE THE SOURCE DOCUMENT HERE, FOR THOSE OF US WHO CANT LAY HOLD OF THE PAPER.

THANKS MISHIE cool smiley smiley smiley smiley cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2006
@Mishie,
Can u pls post the web site address or the source document? Thanks for ur anticipated response.
REGARDS.
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by Mishie: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2006
ok, i will do just that. its not that i have a copy of the paper. i have actually gone out to llok for it and a friend was lucky to have it. i like to be clear as oft as possible. so here's the link:
email your detailed cvs to: abujahr@oxfam.org.uk. for job listings in Nigeria, please log on to www.oxfam.org.uk.
see if this works out ok, and let me know. take care y'all.
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
@Mishie,
Thanks a lot. Stay blessed.
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by chynes(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ mishie

thanx a lot dear.
but there is a little problem. I logged on to the website
but there was no job listed for nigeria .
Can you, possibly help a little more by posting the jobs advertised in the paper
for us please.
I Couldn't get my hands on that particular issue.
God Bless
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by Mishie: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2006
chynes, please go back to the site, click on 'about us', then on jobs at oxfam.under applying online, click on current vacancies. select west african region. Better still, just send a cover application letter alongside detailed cv via email to abujahr@oxfam.ork.uk. this one will reach them directly and its the nigerian recruitment office. you will have to be fast cos it runs out by monday or so. i dont have the copy of issue myself.thanks and take care
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by ogoprince: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2006
pls have they started inviting people for test
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by Mishie: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2006
helo dear, i am almost too sure they havent started inviting for test as yet. application only closes today or so and it should take them a little time to compile list for possible test. lets keep waiting.i think we all will be contacted.
take care. cheesy
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by kuntakinte(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2006
I saw the advert myself. They had openings for so many positions. They stated that u have to specify the particular position u are applying for. Unfortunately I had already sent my application by then, and i didn't specify any position. Well, let's keep our fingers crossed. Most of the positions needed experienced personnel, still u never know, don't let it discourage you peeps!!
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by ogoprince: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2006
pls have oxfam started inviting people for test
Re: Oxfam Recruiting! by Mishie: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2006
havent heard anything as yet sha. i think it should be sometime soon.lets keep ears open and holla at nlanders of any bit on this we get.
one love!

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees Wanted. / Employment Opportunity For Transaction Officer In A Foremost Bank / 28 Listed Fake/scam Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.