Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack (8851 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by MichaelAustin(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi claims the kano mosque attack was planned for two months. The questions are
1. How did he know?
2. What did he do about it?
3. Being the mosque he worships and leads prayers every friday, why was he not in the mosque that day?
.........yeye dey smell

31 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by ratiken(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2014
p3ndy79:
Why does stupidity,bigotry and craziness comes so easy to some igbos like you who supports and celebrate evil like this.

Now that you're sad that he didn't turn up in the mosque last friday, you can give it another try since he's back, you may likely succeed next friday and when he dies, you can have his body for your family dinner to be sure he is really dead.

Some idiotic and stupid igbos like you are the worst form of human God created and I'm sure he regrets having you on earth. I hope you have seen the future and know how you will die cos if you don't , I cannot imagine how sorrowful and painful your death will be.

Heartless, stupid and soulless motherfu.cker.

Answer his question or shut up.

53 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by 1960chic(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2014
ratiken:

Infact, you beat me to it

How does being "igbo" relate to the questions asked?

Very shallow sense of reasoning, I must say

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2014
ratiken:

Which question again? That Sanusi should have made himself available for the bombing and massacre? Aren't you lot birds of afeather.

Who except dullhead like you won't know a terrorist attack is well coordinated and planned ahead of time, or you assumme it was coincidental that there were shooters on the ground aside the suicide bombers.

My post is unambiguous at all, I use the word SOME IGBOS and the onus to ask where you belong is solely at your discretion and how your conscience is pricked.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2014
p3ndy79:
Why does stupidity,bigotry and craziness comes so easy to some igbos like you who supports and celebrate evil like this.
Now that you're sad that he didn't turn up in the mosque last friday, you can give it another try since he's back, you may likely succeed next friday and when he dies, you can have his body for your family dinner to be sure he is really dead.
Some idiotic and stupid igbos like you are the worst form of human God created and I'm sure he regrets having you on earth. I hope you have seen the future and know how you will die cos if you don't , I cannot imagine how sorrowful and painful your death will be.

Sanusi should share his intel to the authorities about how he got information about the impending attack at the mosque.

Did Sanusi after having the privilege of knowing that the Mosque will be attacked in future alert the security outfits in Kano or brief the Kano State Govt or at least inform the Mosque officials about possibility of an impending attack?

Keep blaming CAN, MEND and Jonathan for your Ab0ki masters folly into destabilization.

29 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by tandj: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2014

15 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by Philipsdael(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2014
kestolove95:
thats how a slave speaks man...igbos ar slaves in nigeria movn from state to states..villages hustlin nd evn wen u kill dem,dey still prefr to stay
Am a full blooded Yorubaman from Osun but breed in Lagos.
I'll tell you that i prefer living with the Ibos than to live with the goodFORnothing northern wet rags.
BTW, abokis are the true slaves roaming all around foreign states doing all kinds of rubbish jobs just to survive for the day. The Ibos are the true entreprenuer in big bussineses.
I blame Lord Fredrick-Luggard for almagamating the south protectorate and the useless-people of the north.

37 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
I guess sanusi now works for the DSS, NIA, MOSSAD and CIA.

Anybody can speculate and rationalize his thought process along the line of previous attacks.

Sanusi came out to castigate and demand people stand up and defend themselves rather than run away hence he became marked for execution. Whosoever was behind the KANO BOMBING knows their aim and why they carried it out. Could be BH, could be people masquerading as BH but whosoever it is, let the person lives endlessly on Earth.

My initial post is not about blaming anyone but about the stupid and idiotic writeup of the OP who can put this forward in the face of casualty and injuries for whatever reason only he knows. Don't know where your CAN, MEND came into this conversation and you may need to refocus your thought process and the CinC in Nigeria has not been replaced and I think he still bears JONATAN.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by MichaelAustin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
p3ndy79:

aboki attempt these simple questions
den come an shine my shoes

17 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by Philipsdael(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
MichaelAustin:
Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi claims the kano mosque attack was planned for two months. The questions are
1. How did he know?
2. What did he do about it?
3. Being the mosque he worships and leads prayers every friday, why was he not in the mosque that day?
.........yeye dey smell
Op, don't mind those northern fools.... I'll just like to get your source.
#Omo'dada

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
MichaelAustin:

Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't no aboki but a reasonable, sane and patriotic Nigerian bereft of the water of hate-filled and ethnic bigotry that you were fed with, drank from and growing up with.

Stupid and useless idiots like you assume your race are the only people that ought to live on Earth. I think your head and brain that need shining and refurbishing not your shoes cos your shoe think better than you. Stupid slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by stevecantrell: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
MichaelAustin:

It is not a northerner but a yoruba over sabi grin

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by menix(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Expected pple to ask for source, and som1 is here insulting his family.
Broda I bet u, the worst igbo family is better than ur immediate nd extended family..

Kip hatin us nd die of a hart attack...

12 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by omenka(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
ratiken:

How many times did the op ask Jonathan how he knew that the Independence Day bombing wasn't carried out by MEND when he came out to exonerate them few minutes after the blast?? Have you ever bothered to think about that??

People like you and the op are worse than Boko Haram fighters themselves. I bet if the Emir hadn't blown the whittle on your Lord of Host's ultra-corrupt and sleazy asss, he would have been a darling to you lot.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1906587_usgovernmentvisitedtheemirofkanofortheweb_jpeg248401815128b024f1e0f7bc8910a311

The useless oyibo to the left is the current US ambassador and mastermind of Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:
I guess sanusi now works for the DSS, NIA, MOSSAD and CIA.

Anybody can speculate and rationalize his thought process along the line of previous attacks.

Sanusi came out to castigate and demand people stand up and defend themselves rather than run away hence he became marked for execution. Whosoever was behind the KANO BOMBING knows their aim and why they carried it out. Could be BH, could be people masquerading as BH but whosoever it is, let the person lives endlessly on Earth.

My initial post is not about blaming anyone but about the stupid and idiotic writeup of the OP who can put this forward in the face of casualty and injuries for whatever reason only he knows. Don't know where your CAN, MEND came into this conversation and you may need to refocus your thought process and the CinC in Nigeria has not been replaced and I think he still bears JONATAN.

why are you so foolish?

This Sanusi you are here holding unsolicited counsel for is a confirmed extremist and Arab supremacists.

His links to organized terrorism and terrorists alike has been confirmed with the likes of Oguche (the Nyanya bomber), Abdul Mutallab the underwear bomber and his prodigy, Osama bin laden (during his exiled stay in Sudan during the Abacha era), his shameless promotion and adoption of a Islamic norms into our financial system through Jaiz Bank, his role in the Gideon beheading as an inciteful act to cause secular riots and then see the removal of the late Ado Bayero by Abacha and finally his murderous conspiracy and hands in the murder of the late Emir of Kano.

8 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
How many times did the op ask Jonathan how he knew that the Independence Day bombing wasn't carried out by MEND when he came out to exonerate them few minutes after the blast?? Have you ever bothered to think about that??

People like you and the op are worse than Boko Haram fighters themselves. I bet if the Emir hadn't blown the whittle on your Lord of Host's ultra-corrupt and sleazy asss, he would have been a darling to you lot.

Don't mind these crazy set of human beings commenting here, they are expressing their anger and annoyance that sanusi wasn't killed in the attack but those who were killed are not consequential since they are not known individual.

Guess you're right about their hatred for sanusi, only patriotic Nigerians will appreciate his exposee on the sleaze going on in the NNPC and recent events has vindicated him, $10bn that Okonjo Iweala said was missing still remains missing today despite her AUDIT into the account of the NNPC and we are shouting fall in foreign reserve.

Cant believe we still have people like the stupid OP and his supporters on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

why are you so foolish?

This Sanusi you are here holding unsolicited counsel for is a confirmed extremist and Arab supremacists.

His links to organized terrorism and terrorists alike has been confirmed with the likes of Oguche (the Nyanya bomber), Abdul Mutallab the underwear bomber and his prodigy, Osama bin laden (during his exiled stay in Sudan during the Abacha era), his shameless promotion and adoption of a Islamic norms into our financial system through Jaiz Bank, his role in the Gideon beheading as an inciteful act to cause secular riots and then see the removal of the late Ado Bayero by Abacha and finally his murderous conspiracy and hands in the murder of the late Emir of Kano.

slowpoke and stupidly educated motherfu.ckers like you don't deserve a place on earth. Else you will be be passing on your stupidity and idiocy down to multiple generations.

He is a confirmed tertorist? Confirmed by who? Your village council and town clan? His conspiracy in the death of an Emir who died at 92 of cancer? Do you guys share stupidity in your village or it is a generational trait unique to your lineage? Ogwuche mentioned him as a co-conspirator to you but didn't inform the DSS that it was sanusi that is sponsoring him.

Like I said SOME IGBOS like you are so damn stupid and lack tact and reasoning ability and it is well expressed on NL.

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by Collynzo9: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Some previous posts of the guy who is now suddenly an advocate of peace and humanity.
pendy79:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Your village elders must be good liars. Adekunle pummelled your people that he actually was granted one of your sister as a wife to bribe him to stop the merciless and judicious waste he was making of your umuigbo people.

he had a trophy of war, he took one of your women as wife who he continued to pummeled till his death since he enjoyed the p......sy of your mothers during the war. He couldn't resist it.

do you know the graves of Ifeajuna, anuforo and co. Adekunle had a full military burial with honours. He was just a brigadier yet he could summon the military top brass to come carry his casket.
Obasanjo is alive and has been the longest serving head of state in this country. No one will ever match that, No one. Igbos are slaves to the yorubas and the Hausas, we've dealt with your fathers and your forefathers, and we are dealing with your entire race till eternity.

Who doesn't know chestbeating is an inherited trait in your race? Ojukwu made more noise and did more? He only succeded in leading your generations and your forefathers as shooting range practice targets for Yoruba soldiers during the war. kai, the dogs, pigs and vultures in the EAst ate and ate till they were filled. All the vultures in the west and North migrated to the East during the war, cause the heard free food dey for entire umunna Igbo. The river Niger turned red with the blood of your miserable fathers begging forgiveness for the deceit ojukwu made them go through.
pendy79:

I guess it was your father the fake chemist at Onitsha headbridge that sold the poison right?

Why is mumuism and idiocy a generational and entire race syndrome in your lineage? Why is it so easy to know when an igbo man talks?

If Awolowo died at over 75years, how much more is a man celebrated in life and in death the way the sage was. I'm sure you're still living circa 1967-1970, there are many Awolowo's around today, just try the Biafra story again Kwashiokor, cannibalism and hunger will be the least of your tears this time around.

Moronic fool.
pendy79:

hahahhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see stories for the Gods

you could not even come up with a better defence. you are denying yourself and your father. Goshhhh Somebody used your handle indeed.....

you igbos can be so daft and stupid at times. it is not your fault, if Ojukwu can lead all your race to the slaughter slab to be butchered by adekunle and his men what else do I need to say.

Ojukwu ran away when he held obasanjo was around Nnewi, so you just did same by denying you don't own the handle. Im sure it is still the person that borrowed the handle that is still using it now not you. Moronic son of a nobody, you better thank your gods that you now have free education by APC's Okorocha.
The hypocrisy of a Yoruba man.

12 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Like I said SOME IGBOS like you are so damn stupid and lack tact and reasoning ability and it is well expressed on NL.

Mumu I am not Igbo.

Your pathological hatred and xenophobia on Igbos is making you paranoid and insane like the way your Arab goat farkers blame the more enlightened, successful and cultured Jews for all their woes even when they are caught pants down ready to fark their goats.

Stup1d slowpoke

15 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by omenka(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Don't mind these crazy set of human beings commenting here, they are expressing their anger and annoyance that sanusi wasn't killed in the attack but those who were killed are not consequential since they are not known individual.

Guess you're right about their hatred for sanusi, only patriotic Nigerians will appreciate his exposee on the sleaze going on in the NNPC and recent events has vindicated him, $10bn that Okonjo Iweala said was missing still remains misusing today despite her AUDIT into the account of the NNPC and we are shouting fall in foreign reserve.

Cant believe we still have people like the stupid OP and his supporters on Earth.
Thesame way they were angry they missed Buhari when his convoy was bombed. It is damn shame and pity one has to share a common planet with these scum. They should cohabit with aliens from another galaxy for I can see any semblance between the way their minds work and how human beings' do.
Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by Djicemob: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
p3ndy79:

Damn are you high? No offenseangry

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by LeOstrich: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
omenka:
Thesame way they were angry they missed Buhari when his convoy was bombed. It is damn shame and pity one has to share a common planet with these scum. They should cohabit with aliens from another galaxy for I can see any semblance between the way their minds work and how human beings' do.

Omenka you shilling monkey, stop regurgitating Buhari's lies here.

Everyone knows that Buhari staged the attack

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
LeOstrich:

Mumu I am not Igbo.

Your pathological hatred and xenophobia on Igbos is making you paranoid and insane like the way your Arab goat farkers blame the more enlightened, successful and cultured Jews for all their woes even when they are caught pants down ready to fark their goats.

Stup1d slowpoke

Keep denying your personality yet your previous post on NL says otherwise. If cultured is defined by your soulles support of the stupid post by the OP then it is obvious the kind of animal you're.

Barbarians and even vultures are better of than kind of animalistic and subhuman tendencies you exhume here.

Your words are just a reflection of the kind of monster that you're. Arabs, Hausas, Fulanis are all human first before the tribe they belong to. You're just a waste of humanity and a vicious one at that.

Watch out for your end....

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Which question again? That Sanusi should have made himself available for the bombing and massacre? Aren't you lot birds of afeather.

Who except dullhead like you won't know a terrorist attack is well coordinated and planned ahead of time, or you assumme it was coincidental that there were shooters on the ground aside the suicide bombers.

My post is unambiguous at all, I use the word SOME IGBOS and the onus to ask where you belong is solely at your discretion and how your conscience is pricked.

It seems the word igbo gives u org..asm. You cant complete a sentence on nairaland without igbo found in it. Keep hating. I just hope the hating adds money in your bank account.

11 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

Sorry to disappoint you, I ain't no aboki but a reasonable, sane and patriotic Nigerian bereft of the water of hate-filled and ethnic bigotry that you were fed with, drank from and growing up with.

Stupid and useless idiots like you assume your race are the only people that ought to live on Earth. I think your head and brain that need shining and refurbishing not your shoes cos your shoe think better than you. Stupid slowpoke

Story for the dogs. I mean gods.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by pendy179: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Collynzo9:
Some previous posts of the guy who is now suddenly an advocate of peace and humanity.

The hypocrisy of a Yoruba man.

Pity in your quickness you forgot to quote the entire conversation but decided to do the ones that benefit you.

All you quoted were a worthy reply to ethnic idiots like you. I'm a YORUBA GUY, a proud, reasonable and successful one at that. I don't hide my penchant for sticking by the truth.

Do yourself some good by going thru the entire thread you culled. It is generational for your folks to start a fight and then you start whining and crying when you're defeated and taught some lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack by vivalavida(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
pendy179:

slowpoke and stupidly educated motherfu.ckers like you don't deserve a place on earth. Else you will be be passing on your stupidity and idiocy down to multiple generations.

He is a confirmed tertorist? Confirmed by who? Your village council and town clan? His conspiracy in the death of an Emir who died at 92 of cancer? Do you guys share stupidity in your village or it is a generational trait unique to your lineage? Ogwuche mentioned him as a co-conspirator to you but didn't inform the DSS that it was sanusi that is sponsoring him.

Most yorubas like u are the problem with this nation. Your pint sized god sanusi said so.
Gambari slave like u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally / 301 Reps Sponsor Bills To Stop Ajaokuta Steel Company Concession / 2023: Ogun LP Demands New Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.