Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer (3922 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2014
in a shocking claim, Beyonce is alleged to be the physically abusive partner in the relationship, said sources – providing emphatic evidence that she’s spiraling closer to an epic nervous breakdown, as friends fear!

“The relationship is as volatile as ever,” said an insider who noted as of late, the “Drunk in Love” diva has been inebriated on more than just fondness for her husband. “It looks like sometimes she can’t control her anger or her liquor when she drinks.”

In fact, a provocative series of seemingly coded cries for help recently posted on the singer’s social media accounts have prompted some in the know to coyly label them “Beyonce’s breadcrumbs.” In October, she published a photo showing Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton locked in a firey embrace. That A-list couple made headlines with their notoriously volatile relationship.

“Beyonce has been in a very bad place these past few weeks,” an insider has said. “It’s obvious to anyone around her that she’s just not herself at all.”

“Another source noted: Beyonce went through a rollercoaster of emotions. Eventually, she came to the decision that the show must go on, personally as well as professionally. Basically she’s made her bed and now she has to lie in it.

Source: National Enquirer
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Darn Jigga! You used to be the man, homie.

Had 99 problems but a B ain't one. However, it seems B is now ya 99 problems, and ya balls are lost forever. grin

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2014
We started from there

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2014
This is just the beginning ,no thanks to the Western society for emasculating their men to please feminists.

Now a fragile woman can beat the shiit out of a grown black boy like Jay Z and all he could do was to watch helplessly praying that she doesn't kill him all because some bunch of sissies made some useless law to please their domineering wives at home.

Let omotola just try and slap our oga pilot ,if she will not come immediately to the full understanding that verily verily Jesus is the only son of God grin

6 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Truckpusher(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:
Darn Jigga! You used to be the man, homie.

Had 99 problems but a B ain't one. However, it seems B is now ya 99 problems, and ya balls are lost forever. grin

He's finally where the the feminists would love every man to be. grin

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Waiting patiently for the feminists to know what they have to say

What's next? This is not new,solange did but now Beyonce is doing it cheesy
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by lilmax(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:

Let omotola just try and slap our oga pilot ,if she will not come immediately to the full understanding that verily verily Jesus is the only son of God grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
See how y'all talk like you saw her hit him, mschew.

11 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
freecocoa:
See how y'all talk like you saw her hit him, mschew.
See them,enemies of men. grin

If the report were to be reversed I bet you would be cursing the living daylight out of Jay's life cheesy

Diaris Goduo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
See them,enemies of men. grin

If the report were to be reversed I bet you would be cursing the living daylight out of Jay's life cheesy

Diaris Goduo cheesy
I'm not an enemy of any man o, I love reasonable men.

It's an allegation so what do you expect me to say?

7 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by SAMBARRY: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmnnnnn

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
then gbam divorce!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by 2CatWoman: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
source: National Enquirer OK

Please get back to your jobs and businesses grin

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by ladygogo: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
I won't be surprised though. Those two are just putting on a front for the cameras. Jay z particularly looks miserable.

I bet TMZ has people working overtime to nail their azzes to the cross. grin. Its just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
The emasculation of Jay Z Z, I doubt Bey hits him, but I'm sure she wears the pants these days. What a shame. Nigga pussywhipped and neutered at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
angrymere speculations. undecided
i believe if someone hits you, u have a right to hit back tho.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by lertee(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
One of the prize for being a celebrity, everyone wants to know what is happening in your home.
They've been trying so hard to know what is 'that hidden thing' between jay and bey but it's been tough. I really think busy bodies should give it a rest already. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Most celebrity marriages that crashed were as a result of d public scrutiny and busybody.
Price u pay for being popular.

Now omotola is a role model but I can remember when d press and d public almost killed and buried her marriage like they r doing to these two now.
Their marriage is their private affair.
Can we allow them to breath.
If they decide to go their ways, its non of our biz.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
2CatWoman:
source: National Enquirer OK

Please get back to your jobs and businesses grin

Lol, didn't the National Enquirer get nominated by the prestigious Pulitzer Prize one time for investigative journalism? I've seen CNN, and Guardian reference the same magazine lol. Well, it's a question based on gossip - and they do break genuine news, from time to time.
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
He's finally where the the feminists would love every man to be. grin

Darn muthaphucking Jigga man!

Thought this nigga had 99 problems, but a B ain't one. But this B and her sister done turn camel to a punching bag - angry black women! grin

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2013/12/jay-z-shot-99-problems.gif[/img]
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
This is just the beginning ,no thanks to the Western society for emasculating their men to please feminists.

Now a fragile woman can beat the shiit out of a grown black boy like Jay Z and all he could do was to watch helplessly praying that she doesn't kill him all because some bunch of sissies made some useless law to please their domineering wives at home.

How do you know that Omotola doesnot beat her hubby?

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by ladygogo: 3:04am On Dec 02, 2014
bukatyne:

Lol. Omotola na the husband for that marriage na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Truckpusher(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Darn muthaphucking Jigga man!

Thought this nigga had 99 problems, but a B ain't one. But this B and her sister done turn camel to a punching bag - angry black women! grin

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2013/12/jay-z-shot-99-problems.gif[/img]
grin
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Truckpusher(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
bukatyne:

That is the beauty of African marriage ,even if the man is an iidiot trust his mom and siblings to give you the heat of your life.

Trust me ,Omotola would think twice before embarking on that journey.

Aren't we all Nigerians again? of course every man's problem is his family's problem. tongue
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by quantumphysics(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Truckpusher:
That is the beauty of African marriage ,even if the man is an iidiot trust his mom and siblings to give you the heat of your life.

Aren't we all Nigerians again? of course every man's problem is his family's problem. tongue

** hands him 1 bottle of orijin**

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by cococandy(f): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
Truckpusher:

you make yous sound like weaklings who hide behind mommy for defense. undecided

And that to you is the beauty of African marriage?

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by SAMBARRY: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
cococandy:
you make yous sound like weaklings who hide behind mommy for defense. undecided

And that to you is the beauty of African marriage?
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KANWULIA WHERE ARE YOU OOOO.BIA BIKO grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by 2CatWoman: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
^^^

Waiting for the Kanwulia effect grin grin

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by 2CatWoman: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
^^^^^

Yes waiting for the Kanwulia effect grin grin

Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2014
freecocoa:
I'm not an enemy of any man o, I love reasonable men.

It's an allegation so what do you expect me to say?

Talk true say you for no lampoon JayZ with insults even if to say na allegation? cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce Physically Abusing Jay Z? - National Enquirer by SAMBARRY: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
2CatWoman:
^^^^^

Yes waiting for the Kanwulia effect grin grin
yes o.waiting for her. She has the right answers for everything cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should I Do? I'm Confused / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / My Wife Messed Up Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.