Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. (40726 Views)

Check Out The 2016 G-wagon Mamba / Help! Am In Love With G-wagon. Only The Latest Model Will Do. / Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by crispgg: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
That picture is showing Utako opposite ABC Transport office and not Lagos. I know that fence and those houses like the back of my hand.

Opposite those houses, God is good transport have their park and there is a police station right beside it. After the fence is former Daily trust office which presently houses a Stanbic IBTC bank branch.

I'm sure residents of Abuja will corroborate my claim.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
I disagree. My facts are;

* Take a closer look at the plate number, its calibrated in BLUE. Commercial vehiles' plate numbers are Calibrated in RED, while Government vehicles are calibrated in GREEN.

* Location of the G-wagon is a suspect; not looking like a motor park, methinks that someone decides to park by the road side, and yes, many make-shift road side parking when you give a lad 200 Naira to look after your car by the road, while you hit the ATM for petty cash or jump to get some cigars.

What I really think;

As soon as a dude tells someone to look after his truck, a joker takes the sign from a loading vehicle, places it on the Mercedes and takes pictures for his online adventures.

N/B: Am not saying that its not possible to use the Mercedes for intra-town transportation, after all, all animals are not equal, but this case scenario doesnt add up.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Lilboots(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Yeah.

Seems the dude is going to Lagos from ABJ and will surely pass through Akure, Ile Ife, Ibadan and finally Lagos (as final bus stop). Seems nigger is looking for money for petrol/company. Xmas tins!!!
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Lilboots(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Billyonaire:

* Take a closer look at the plate number, its calibrated in BLUE. Commercial vehiles' plate numbers are Calibrated in RED, while Government vehicles are calibrated in GREEN.

* Location of the G-wagon is a suspect; not looking like a motor park, methinks that someone decides to park by the road side, and yes, many make-shift road side parking when you give a lad 200 Naira to look after your car by the road, while you hit the ATM for petty cash or jump to get some cigars.

What I really think;

As soon as a dude tells someone to look after his truck, a joker takes the sign from a loading vehicle, places it on the Mercedes and takes pictures for his online adventures.

N/B: Am not saying that its not possible to use the Mercedes for intra-town transportation, after all, all animals are not equal, but this case scenario doesnt add up.

I think its a private motorist doing kabu kabu. Maybe he is going to Lagos for the weekend from Abuja and decided to carry peeps so as to get some change. It happens alot in ABJ where peeps using private cars pick people up for long distance journey. If u look properly, dude is going to Lagos via Akure, Ille Ife, Ibadan and Lagos as final bus stop. So he will carry anybody who is going to any of these towns. I have entered several cars like that from Utako, ABJ there
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilboots:

I think its a private motorist doing kabu kabu. Maybe he is going to Lagos for the weekend from Abuja and decided to carry peeps so as to get some change. It happens alot in ABJ where peeps using private cars pick people up for long distance journey. If u look properly, dude is going to Lagos via Akure, Ille Ife, Ibadan and Lagos as final bus stop. So he will carry anybody who is going to any of these towns. I have entered several cars like that from Utako, ABJ there
Then, that's not kabu kabu, as the OP opined.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by UchecoOtentic(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
konji being bastard since d day of David son of Jessy... Nothing is New Under The Sun...
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by PrinxPeera(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Not a new thing here in the State.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by ellechrystal(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilboots:

Stop entering them so u don't meet something else. Na December b this o. N things de happen. No b naija we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Abiolainfo: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by holatin(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
then the rich shouldn't opress the poor
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by eikeem(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
So for dis park,na only dis motor dey there,abi? Odiegwu!!!!
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by sleek82(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why do we just see a pix and believe anything and everything we see. Cant we just for once use our brains to analyse pictures? Do we need to be told that someone must have put the wooden sign on the wagon and snapped d pix? How can a car be plying those different routes at d same time? Does it mean it plies Ilorin today, then Osogbo tomoro or wat? And moreso if that wagon is for commercial purpose I think the plate numbers would be in RED. Im sure we should all know how much a G-wagon costs!
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by khk01: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmm...shey una dey sure.I no get anywhere wey I won go b4 bt dis one wey I hear,I go like 2 go ibadan 4 no reason and hope say nah 1500..Make sense
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by chigoizie7(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
see as all of una dey here de lament, when some of our naija gals go de frequent utako to enter the G-wagon just to snap a pix in it,
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by sleek82(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
ellechrystal:

Stop entering them so u don't meet something else. Na December b this o. N things de happen. No b naija we dey?
most drivers doin dat dnt go inside parks to take passengers let alone put dat wooden sign on their cars
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by sleek82(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Billyonaire:

What I really think;

God bless you front and back!
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Wisegeek01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Omo dis one dey, where I fit see am"
E be like say I go reach Ibadan dis weekend grin
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Tnycee(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why , the motor wan carry person go heaven??
grin grin grin
omenka:
Passengers will definitely pay five times the normal cost of transportation.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Wisegeek01(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
But the transport fare nkoaE no go cheap o oo ?

Ermm. .. But come to think of it

Hope say no be Kidnappers dis one wey we don enter Dec 1

lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
It has to be some kind of a prank.

V8 for commercial transport?

Person go enter this for this December?

It doesn't even make sense no matter how you think about it even though it is a retrofitted 12 years old G-Wagon.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by condralbede(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
The Nigger is broke...and he don't want to dispose the car,all this yahoo yahoo wanebee.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by caprini1: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
It happens na,the guy needs to travel and no fuel money,solution?,carry passengers
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by 1shortblackboy: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Man must wack
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Lawalemi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's in two ways; maybe the owner is broke and he couldn't find a buyer for it or Nigeria is turning to Dubai
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by ellechrystal(f): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
sleek82:
most drivers doin dat dnt go inside parks to take passengers let alone put dat wooden sign on their cars

Ok na... u c as ei dey? Na bad ppl them b o. Y them no enter park or even put signs? ..
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
this is an insult to us that owns like 5 G-Guards
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Pennywise(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Billyonaire:

If as a billionaire, condition begin stone you and you decide to make some quick cash with your exotic car, will you consider getting a commercial plate number a priority or even a necessity before you hit the road knowing fully well that life might soon turn a corner for you like the 'have been' will always hope?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by ibson99(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you enter that car them go use cut ur head use do sacrifice.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pennywise:

If as a billionaire, condition begin stone you and you decide to make some quick cash with your exotic car, will you consider getting a commercial plate number a priority or even a necessity before you hit the road knowing fully well that life might soon turn a corner for you like the 'have been' will always hope?

You have a point there, but the use of the word `kabu kabu' connotes a permanent use of vehicle for commercial transportation. Am I wrong ?
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by DrWhizy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
crispgg:
That picture is showing Utako opposite ABC Transport office and not Lagos. I know that fence and those houses like the back of my hand.

Opposite those houses, God is good transport have their park and there is a police station right beside it. After the fence is former Daily trust office which presently houses a Stanbic IBTC bank branch.

I'm sure residents of Abuja will corroborate my claim.

Exactly. I was going to say same.
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by Ahmeduana(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-CCapza14ULY/VHrt2fcv5UI/AAAAAAABZ_8/Qdf9NqSa63I/s1600/g%2Bwagon.jpg[/img]

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/g-wagon-now-been-used-for-public-transportation-in-lagos.html
UNA SURE SAY NO BE ONE CHANCE THEM THEY TAKE AM DO? WELL WETIN I DEY EVEN DEY TALK SELF? NA G-WAGON THEM SEE, THEM NEVER SEE WHERE THEM THEY TAKE FERRARI PACK KAYA MIYAN'
Re: Picture Of G-wagon Being Used For 'kabu Kabu' In Lagos. by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
natureblack:
Wonders shall never cease.

You came across small cash,you concluded that you must ride G-Wagon like me..........now see your life angry

*WOnders bin don end since the time of john d baptist.
this is prolly SIGNS.......................... OF better things to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can This Hilarious Sign Post Deter Drivers From Over Speeding? - OMG / Police Helping A Man Fix His Car In A Bush (Rare Photos) / Honda Ball Joints And Upper Arms Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.