Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Where can I get Free Bulk Sms - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where can I get Free Bulk Sms (10369 Views)

Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI / How To Get Free 50GB Of Dropbox Storage Space On Android Devices. / does any1 know where to get free full track downloads on phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by 9janinja(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
i hope it works
thanks
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by verichima: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
visit www. tradeonlineng.com. there service is superb message deliver instantly and the price is as low as N1.10K.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by tunde247: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2011
pricelessng dot com 5 free sms when you sign yp
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by DesolaSMS: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet, Cheapest Ghana Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.bulksmsvault.com
Signup @ www.bulksmsvault.com/signup and buy SMS from N1

login with our Test Account to try for free, Account Name: test, password:1234
Limited test SMS units available.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by oaklandm: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
you can use www.webzng.com built by webz net technologies i dont know if their free offer is still on but they are quite cheap and fast
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by ROBOCOB(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
check out www.iweb2fone.com , am a registered member on the platform and they have a swift customer center to respond to your enquiries.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Timileyin(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2011
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k, visit http://crystaltxts.com/ with 5000 free sms
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by captain77: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
visit our website www.smsmaestroes.com. We are a Leading and Rapidly growing Mobile Marketing Solutions Firm with a Far-Reaching Vision of becoming the Name to Trust globally when You Need your Mobile Marketing solutions executed Flawlessly.

Here We offer the cheapest prices for the best quality of service with our Lightening Fast SMS Gateway which saves you from the Trouble of delayed and undelivered Messages.

Our WebSite is the most reliable way to send bulk messages to numerous GSM and CDMA cell phones both locally and globally in Nigeria at the same rate. Our reach is not limited to Nigeria alone, we can also reach any part of the world. To benefit from our services, click register and register for FREE and also get free SMS to test our System with.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by ojochidem(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ www.kudiSMS.com, U can get cheap, fast and reliable BULK SMS Units for as low as N1.00/unit. Our messages deliver INSTANTLY with CUSTOMISED sender IDs. You also get FREE Test SMS on SIGN UP. Contact 07039338949 for more details.

Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by tonardo(m): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2011
somebody sa he want where to send FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE sms of u begin 2 advatise ur scam sites. Naija una too much,,
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Timileyin(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2011
http://crystaltxts.com/ you get five free SMs after registration,
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Grantos: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2012
Hahahahaa.... U want a free bulksms site Thats y we nigerians fall for scam alot.... I cant assure u of a free bulksms site but i can assure u of a cheap but reliable one try out www.smsdiva.com
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by innoezeh: 9:30pm On May 22, 2012
[size=14pt]MOST SMS MESSAGES DO NOT DELIVER TO THE TARGET AND SO MANY OF THEM ARE COSTLY. I HAVE AN ACOUNT THAT IS SURE TO DELIVER, CHEAP AND VERY RELIABLE. www.mascotsms.comIS THE ANSWER[/size]
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by flashdrive(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2012
Elgaxton: Hello everyone, pls I need a site where u can send bulk sms to a large number of people, would not mind if its free,

Thanks

I offer free bulk sms, free short services to churches alone. Offer lasts till 30th!
Call me for more detail.
O7026.four eight zero.670.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by bokerinni: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello,

I have been using Bulk SMS sending for a long period of time, and I can tell you that I am very satisfied with my provider. I started using CS Networks. They offer various says of sending Bulk.
You can send Bulk from a web site or to download the Desktop SMS sender i send Bulk SMS.

Regards.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by damickey(m): 6:03am On Aug 26, 2015
Elgaxton:
Hello everyone, pls I need a site where u can send bulk sms to a large number of people, would not mind if its free,

Thanks

Here you go buddy, Visit http://Mysmslive247.com and signup. New members enjoys free sms units as startup bonus and we can also Help you setup mobile advertising campaigns which ranges from Bulk sms, Robocall, Shortcode, 2way sms, Gsm database etc . Visit our Website or call 08039422997 for more info
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
You can get Free Bulk Sending Platform by looking out through my signature.
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Imaging: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cheapest Bulksms services

See below how you can send SMS at cheapest rate with customise sender ID of your choice

freesmsplan.com

search us from facebook page using freesmsplan.com and join us for latest info

Twitter us with freesmsplan.com

AFTER REGISTRATION IN freesmsplan.com login to your email address to activate your account after that, login with your registered username and password click compose sms fill remain details required ,then click compose SMS again put this details your SENDER ID PASTE NUMBERS SEPRATE IT WITH COMMA AND PASTE MESSAGE YOU CAN BUY THE SMS FROM 1$AND or #200 and ABOVE depends on maximum freesmsplan.com you need.

10$ IS 50,000 SMS VALID until exhausted

While Nigeria payment

#200 is 200sms

#1 is for 1 page sms

FOR PAYMENT GATE WAY PAY USING PAYPAY OR WESTERN UNION TO THE BANK IN WEBSITE if your not from Nigeria ,OR YOU BUY ONLINE BY CLICK BUY SMS ENJOY IT ANY PROBLEM EMAIL support@freesmsplan.com send your username to our email after payment

just give a try and comfirm

thanks for your patronage

...VISIT /www.freesmsplan.com freesmsplan.com

You can make payment using PayPal in bank account in website you can pay from 20$ and above depends number of unit you want

*Guide line*

KINDLY READ THIS MSG

freesmsplan.com http://www.freesmsplan.com to go to here to register

BONUS FREE 3units for testing

For payment information pay to account information in website

Click freesmsplan.com href="http://www.freesmsplan.com
We follow your message through

≡ Menu
Are you new to this?

Don’t worry. In this post I will show you how to send bulk sms step by step.
Let’s get started.
What is Bulk SMS?
As the name implies it means sending text messages to many at the same time. Clickfreesmsplan.com http://www.freesmsplan.com to supports sending bulk sms to millions of phone numbers all at once.

Why do I need a Bulk SMS service provider?

Well, you might find yourself in a situation where you need to send out seasonal text messages to your friends and loved ones or send out an advertising message to look maturity and to convinced an audience for your business, a political text message to your constituents or a devotional text message to your church members.
Of course you can send individually using your phone, then you say to yourself there must be a better way. This is where a freesmsplan software comes in.

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND IT LET NE TEACH YOU HOW TO DO THAT

TO GET STARTED

,you need
1. Your phone numbers typed out with each number on a separate line or separated by comma.
2. Your text message
3. AND SENDER ID OF YOUR CHOICE .

We are going to be demonstrating this process on our website, should be similar for other bulk sms service providers.
Step 1
Sign up for a Click fresmsmsplan.com <a href="http://www.freesmsplan.com "> here </a> to go to account on
Step 2
After signing up, an email will be sent to you for verification. Please make sure to use a valid and accessible email on registration
Click on the link sent to your email to activate your account.(If you can’t click on the link, simply copy and paste it into your browser window)
Step 3
After verification, click on ‘log in’.
Step 4
Enter your username and password provided during registration

Step 5
Compose your message.
Upon successful login, you will be redirected to the ‘Compose SMS’ screen. Add additional details requested. You are already given 3 free sms units for testing.how Click/www.freesmsplan.com to go toworks (See How to buy units online )
1. This should already be set to your current country. /www.freesmsplan.com freesmsplan.com to knows what country code to prefix to your number when you enter 0810000 or 0816411. For Nigeria it converts this number to 234810000.

2. Sender: This is the Sender Id that shows up on the recipients phone.
3. To Numbers: Enter your recipients phone numbers here. Each number should be on a separate line or separated by comma. You can also get our GSM Database for a list of Nigerian based GSM numbers. Also see How to Send Customized SMS )
4. Check ‘Save numbers for future use ‘ and give it a name, if you wish to save your numbers for re use later. To re use these numbers simply click ‘ phonebook ,then click record then click add multiple numbers then create group and paste all numbers you wish to add separate it with comma.then click save

5. Type out your message taking note of the number of characters and parts below. Messages less than 160 characters will be charged 1 unit. Above 160 and depending on the number of parts, charges apply accordingly. Example: 2 part messages are charged 2 units, 3 parts 3 units etc
6. Select ‘send ‘ to display your sms directly on the recipients screen.inbox

7. Make sure you continued click send until it successful send your units will deducted

8. Select an appropriate option, Send Now
(Sends your messages instantly), Preview & Send (Allows you to preview your messages, see the total cost, send to only a particular network etc), Draft (Just saves your message to the drafts folder),
Schedule (To freesmsplan automatically send your message at a future time)
9. Then click the ‘Send’ Button.
And that’s it…Congratulations!!! You’ve just sent your first sms.
NB: ‘Congratulations’ is regarded as a spam word by some network operators meaning an SMS containing spam words like Congratulations, MTN, Bank Names as Sender Id, Promo etc may not deliver. Also note that GLO will not deliver messages containing GSM numbers in them. For GLO you could try separating the numbers like so 0810000

www.Freesmsplan.com freesmsplan.com

Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Try https://freebulksmscredits..com
Elgaxton:
Hello everyone, pls I need a site where u can send bulk sms to a large number of people, would not mind if its free,

Thanks
Re: Where can I get Free Bulk Sms by Imaging: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
SMS
Affordable and easy to use bulk SMS provider Nigeria and outside Nigeria you can use to send vital information
SMS Dedicated sim hosting
WITH OUR DEDICATED VIRTUAL SMS SIM HOISTING YOU CAN DELIVER SMS TO ALL NUMBER 100% ASSURANCE Visit www.freesmsplan.com also whatsapp +234813 0729635 to enable this route to your FREESMSPLN ACCOUNT before start using our service note if you like to send SMS with sender ID kindly whatsapp us Contact us
How to generate free phone number database in Nigeria
Yes, it's free! The active Nigerian GSM phone numbers database is filterable by State, LGA, City, and Gender. The contacts are in their millions and they are updated. Getting active GSM database has never been easier.
Sometimes, you may need active Nigerian GSM phone numbers database for your marketing purposes such as product launching, election campaign, meetings, and a whole lot more. In this article, I'm going to show you how you can download free valid GSM phone numbers in Nigeria.

How to Get Free Nigerian GSM Phone Numbers Database

Download free phone numbers database mobile app from Google Play.

Tap on the hamburger menu icon of the app.

Tap on Free GSM Database and the following screen will be shown.

visit www.freesmsplan.com Con

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meizu A5 Launched With Octa-core CPU, 8MP Camera / How To Solve Hanging Problems In Android Smartphone / How To Choose A Smartphone That Is Smart For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.