Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Greys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Greys (641 Views)

Is GOD GOOD TO YOU THIS YEAR / Where In The Bible Did Jesus Mentioned He Is God / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greys by philfearon(m): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
A collective beehive of Grey's masquerading as a Single Entity ...
The reason why "We" is always inevitable to the Intro of Jehovah!!
The reason why He (A supposed God ) is always hiding his name,and wants to be identified as "I Am"...
"I Am" "YHWH " "Jehovah".......it all means same thing......"Masqueraders"......And collectively, they are called Greys....... And yes,like other Entities, they have powers too ,used mostly to deter and pin down and assert fear and show off to those in their deceit...
Remember. the key word "show off"..That's where the perceived Christian miracles come about(from the Greys show off)...It's total aim is to pin down Those who might be doubting,those reverting to their natural order of being reasonable.. And they use the concept of hell to hold them in captivity...
How did this start? how did they manage to achieve these feat? What kinda magick could have achieved this total massive delusion? Blood...That's just it.....Blood! You only need to look at the beginning of it all(Even though the Bible tells the wrong story)..
So aside from blood,what else? Lies! Yes..They used lies to make humans lower their psychic defense.....
The next thing from a Christian. who reads this is that he is crazy..Yea,I am crazy....So many other peeps have been crazy!! But let he who has brain comprehend!!!!

1 Like

Re: Greys by THEHEROINMEE: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
philfearon:
A collective beehive of Grey's masquerading as a Single Entity ...
The reason why "We" is always inevitable to the Intro of Jehovah!!
The reason why He (A supposed God ) is always hiding his name,and wants to be identified as "I Am"...
"I Am" "YHWH " "Jehovah".......it all means same thing......"Masqueraders"......And collectively, they are called Greys....... And yes,like other Entities, they have powers too ,used mostly to deter and pin down and assert fear and show off to those in their deceit...
Remember. the key word "show off"..That's where the perceived Christian miracles come about(from the Greys show off)...It's total aim is to pin down Those who might be doubting,those reverting to their natural order of being reasonable.. And they use the concept of hell to hold them in captivity...
How did this start? how did they manage to achieve these feat? What kinda magick could have achieved this total massive delusion? Blood...That's just it.....Blood! You only need to look at the beginning of it all(Even though the Bible tells the wrong story)..
So aside from blood,what else? Lies! Yes..They used lies to make humans lower their psychic defense.....
The next thing from a Christian. who reads this is that he is crazy..Yea,I am crazy....So many other peeps have been crazy!! But let he who has brain comprehend!!!!
mail francisohije15@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Greys by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
mail francisohije15@gmail.com
You have a mail..

(1) (Reply)

Churchgoers Tried To Stop The Pastor’s Son Wedding Because Of... / Who Is God And Why Does He/she Allow Me To Suffer And Get Disappointed In Life? / Christ Is All To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.