Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? (3984 Views)

Di'ja Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Rocked These Hairstyles Better? / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Did Justice To This Look? (pic) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by amakaikeng(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nolywood actress, Ebugbe Nwagbo, stepped out recently in a similar long sleeves crop top and pencil skirt which reality star, Kim Kardashian wore a while back. Both women are known to have a to-die-for-killer-figure, but who slayed the look? Kim or Ebugbe? http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/ebube-nwagbo-vs-kim-kardashian-who.html

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Though the attire looks reeeeally good on Ebugbe, I'll go for Kim.
Reasons:
1. I like the way Kim's sleeves extended beyond the wrists into her palms.
2. The slightly longer skirt on Kim does it better for me and would have helped hide the dark knees the other lady is displaying.
3. Kim seems more comfortable. Ebugbe looks uncomfortable in the tight clothes and seems like she is seriously sucking in stomach.
4.This one is a personal bias, I hate cover-shoe! All my corporate clothes are worn with heeled, strappy sandals. So Kims choice of foot-wear gives her more points in my books.

I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you, that Kim is the winner of this battle #inMyOpinion grin

7 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ebube

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by fairygeh(f): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
It looks better.on me
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
It luks gud on d two both of dem grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by nikkymehmeh: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:
2. The slightly longer skirt on Kim does it better for me and would have helped hide the dark knees the other lady is displaying.
3. Kim seems more comfortable. Ebugbe looks uncomfortable in the tight clothes and seems like she is seriously sucking in stomach.
4.This one is a personal bias, I hate cover-shoe! All my corporate clothes are worn with heeled, strappy sandals. So Kims choice of foot-wear gives her more points in my books.

I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you, that Kim is the winner of this battle #inMyOpinion grin
u haff talk my mind!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Obienesarah: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
Comparisons huh, not again.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by shaggy007(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:

See analysis.

Anyway, the other lady is the winner.

She has the dress sense.

Only she's not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by 1960chic(f): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ebube jor

As for being comfortable, dats posing grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by ChubbyT(f): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Both
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by heatmeup(f): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Looks Tacky on Kim, Ebube Slayed it.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by joe17: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:

see analysis abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy But babe, u get tym ooO grin grin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by tobiboss(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:

story!
Ebube killed it

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:

Edit your post and put: why is Ebube's tummy lighter than her other body parts.
Also, Kim killed it for me because she's got heavier jugs.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by priscaoge(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
[size=16pt]Ebube nailed it !!!!

Can't u see Kim is wearing over size cheesy or is that d new trend?? Anyway which ever one, Ebube killed it! kiss [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
bestestgirl:
Reasons:

Take it.. HIA!! you have got the anointing for gossip grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
tobiboss:
story!
Ebube killed it
voltron:

Take it.. HIA!! you have got the anointing for gossip grin
priscaoge:
[size=16pt]Ebube nailed it !!!!
Can't u see Kim is wearing over size cheesy or is that d new trend?? Anyway which ever one, Ebube killed it! kiss [/size]
lwkmd4h

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ebube al the way!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by mzlizabelle(f): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
I'll pick Ebube ten times before Kim.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian, Who Slayed The Abs Revealing Crop Top And Skirt? by pretydiva(f): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Ebube got it 4 me

(1) (Reply)

Actors Of Same Age But Looks Different / PHOTO: Which Nollywood Star Is The Most Funniest Among This Four Actors? / See What Happen Today As Mob Strips This Lady Na Ked For Wearing Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.