Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. (3464 Views)

Tips On How To Naturally Get Fresh Skin For Less Than N100,you'll Be Suprised / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
The girl i,m currently dating now said to me that even if i treat her bad or cheat on her that she will stil love me and be with me and nothing will ever make her leave me. She said severally to me that she is the type that hardly love a guy but when she love she love with all her heart and that i,m very lucky she love me. I cant belive she love me that much.To be sincere she is the type i want in my life. So friends pls advice me on how to keep this relantionship going bcs i dont want to treat her bad.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by iceberylin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na only ugly gurls dh talk this kind thing cheesy

#teamUGLYgirlsDOitBETTER cool

19 Likes

Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by holatin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
that so sweet.
ow much are you worth ?
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by pasqal09: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
If u want to keep the relationship, then marry her.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Na only ugly gurls dh talk this kind thing cheesy

#teamUGLYgirlsDOitBETTER cool
she is not ugly, i must tell you the truth.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
pasqal09:
If u want to keep the relationship, then marry her.
we are still studying in unizik, so marriage is far from our plans for now.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by pasqal09: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
we are still studying in unizik, so marriage is far from our plans for now.
Maybe there something she gains from you. Plenty money perhaps...

2 Likes

Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
my dear, dont try too hard, neither too little. Just let it flow like it should be naturally. whatever will be will be.
and again... she said that doesnt mean you should take her for granted o
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:
my dear, dont try too hard, neither too little. Just let it flow like it should be naturally. whatever will be will be.
thanks
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:
thanks.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by IamLEGEND1: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
tell her o.k
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by raziboi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
I remember..my Lovie ...telling.. me dat buh afta she got admission... things changed. .....she started seeing me as a poly guy..and her self as a uni gal....I don't just trust gals anymore...

buh I still LOVE her...

ma broda...don't try hard...leave it. to flow......
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
pasqal09:

Maybe there something she gains from you. Plenty money perhaps...
you got it wrong my dear. I,m just like an average Nigerian student besides she hardly demand money from me.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by ronald4lif(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
To keep her forever just be caring, understanding, nice, good communication, and supportive.

And lastly, good f*ck
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
raziboi:
I remember..my Lovie ...telling.. me dat buh afta she got admission... things changed. .....she started seeing me as a poly guy..and her self as a uni gal....I don't just trust gals anymore...

buh I still LOVE her...

ma broda...don't try hard...leave it. to flow......
thanks
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
ronald4lif:
To keep her forever just be caring, understanding, nice, good communication, and supportive.

And lastly, good f*ck
thanks.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by immortalvoices(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
She said those at the spur of the moment...

Don't take chance do u best and hope for the worst

The women mind is highly unpredictable when it comes to love!
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by salvatore007(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oga iz better u run oo...... u hv just bin magarized... dat chik has oda plans in mind.... either she wants 2ask u for human hair or she wants to dump ur sorry bottom for nt luvn ha d way she does
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by 1one: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
BaebieHot:

Very on point.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by 1one: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:
Oga iz better u run oo...... u hv just bin magarized... dat chik has oda plans in mind.... either she wants 2ask u for human hair or she wants to dump ur sorry bottom for nt luvn ha d way she does

How exactly did you come to this conclusion?
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
immortalvoices:
She said those at the spur of the moment...

Don't take chance do u best and hope for the worst

The women mind is highly unpredictable when it comes to love!
well said. Thank you very i appreciate.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
1one:

i wonder oooo
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by pasqal09: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
you got it wrong my dear. I,m just like an average Nigerian student besides she hardly demand money from me.
Or maybe she doesn't have a choice. Is she ugly?
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by salvatore007(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
1one:

No b naija babe?
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by 1one: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:

No b naija babe?

So by that you mean, every naija babe behaves like that?
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
pasqal09:

Or maybe she doesn't have a choice. Is she ugly?
she is not.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't know how I can advice Oo,just make her your best friend...get used to her so much,you wnt have time for another girl
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by salvatore007(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
1one:

So by that you mean, every naija babe behaves like that?

Most naija babes... he might b lycky sha
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Make I hear word abeg. Some years ago I said those words and more to love of my life but.....
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
salvatore007:

No b naija babe?
listen my dear, there are good girls out there who dont love for the money but love with their heart which my girl is one of them and i,m very lucky to have her. So stop having the conclusion that good girls dont exist enymore. Just search u will surely find one of them.
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by ifoundmyperfect: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
brito:
Make I hear word abeg. Some years ago I said those words and more to love of my life but.....

...but you ditch'd him or got ditch'd in the end ?

BTW OP, she's still "overwhelmingly saturated" with love. Give her some time...
Re: I Was Suprised To Hear This From Her. by salvatore007(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokialumia720:
listen my dear, there are good girls out there who dont love for the money but love with their heart which my girl is one of them and i,m very lucky to have her. So stop having the conclusion that good girls dont exist enymore. Just search u will surely find one of them.

By Gods grace

(1) (2) (Reply)

MOD: abeg front page ABEG! Help Me Get A Job And I Marry U Right Away.... / Ladies, Prayer For Our Boyfriend's Friend.(pic) / Please Help Me Find My CRUSH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.