Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) (52904 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by olami100(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

Now read all my post to this thread and ask yourself who need to do a swap for the chicken brain you bear in your head.

Tinubu is/was corrupt yet the EFCC and iCPC or Code of Conduct bureau which are Federal Agency haven't been able to link him to any of such corrupt act.

Being convicted for corruption is not by mere gossip and road side newspaper gist. The courts are there, I'm a lagosian I want him convicted of he's guilty but it is quite ironic to see my state growing from strength to strength, richer than ever with Nigeria as a country going poorer and yet believe all the tales about Tinubu.stealing lagos funds yet development on the ground says otherwise and yet no single case against the corruption czar we are made to believe he is.

Use your sensed at times.

Bro u so much defend tinubu alot Honestly be sincere with yourself! What did you stand to gain from his administration!! People like u are the reason why they will keep decieving wif bags of rice, propangada, and all sort of lies..
Bro let me even ask u ARE U A LAGOS STATE WORKER?? If u are not... I think I need to refer you to one to educate and orientate you well about TINUBU ADMINISTRATION..nigerians we are too gullible.......
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by olami100(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Vanellope:

I like and admire your defense of Tinubu. Many don't know how much he's achieved for his people. Hence, they need to be educated. You're doing a good job.

It's unfortunate we Nigerians often enjoy chewing on our leaders.

What has he achieved for you bro? Give me fact!!!! Keep decieving uself! U talk as if dis man care for u a lot!!!
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Its quite unfortunate which I can't easily eradicate this from you all, some one just post the pictures of Tinubu's prvt Jet and you all turn into making a defamatory statement, its just like if you are not contented with what you have you cannot appreciate what belongs to others. And pls when you talk about Nigeria its we all most affecting pls stop been racism of others tribe especially you the yorubas and ibos tell me how many hausa or fulani will you notice in this comment. The point is that let every individual fend for them self our leaders are corrupt that all, you can't sue them to court for misconduct they're all the same. Luv u guys
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Vanellope:

I like and admire your defense of Tinubu. Many don't know how much he's achieved for his people. Hence, they need to be educated. You're doing a good job.

It's unfortunate we Nigerians often enjoy chewing on our leaders.

I'm actually not defending him but merely stating the obvious truth. Only when he is indicted and convicted can one accuse him of being a thief as they have painted him .

Peter Odili is an ex-governor in this country, he brandish a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER from being investigated for his looting of rivers treasury when EFCC took him to court, he used his wife' connnection as a judge then to get one rogue judge to grant him that relief. Simply put He won't be investigated till he die

Tinubu has no such order and has no immunity since 2007 why is hard to investigate and charge him for over 7years after leaving office if there is any reason to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by preselect(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

I get tired of reading you people's senseless, thoughtless and unintelligent nonsense I swear...

What is wrong with you people?

our debate has been polite so far. . . i was hoping i could at least have some respectable exchange of ideas for once in nairaland someday. Alas, that day is not today.

by the way, the greatest sign of lack of argumentative substance is the shameful resort to negative language and distraction from the topic at hand.

i remain positive, someday. there shall be a civilized person and even if we disagree, it shall be with full civility and polished language
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by abdul01(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
I don't understand all these ppl oh, if u say Tinubu is corrupt(of course I'm not saying he's 100% clean), then prove it! Or is it a crime for someone who has worked at mobil and some other fortune 500 coys and who has served as a governor twice and as a senator also to own a private jet, when ppl who are not even up to him also own such! Please let the man just be, and if u have anything against him, then pack ur baggages to ur village n leave Lagos for us, tnx.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

So because Fashola is doing better than all the governors (I don't know your yardstick for that though), it doesn't matter if he allows Tinubu loots as much as he can from the state's treasury?

If the above premise is correct, then am sure you won't have a problem with GEJ who despite the huge corruption you guys accuse him of encouraging, has done more than all the other democratically elected presidents of Nigeria.

Mention one state governor who can be liken to him performance wise. Any one infact join two states together and compare Fashola with them.

Fashola allow Tinubu loot the state and you know through? Any concrete evidence or still tales by moonlight you read or were told.

JonaTAN is the best to you because mediocrity and clear ethnic and religious bias is your ground for comparison. Don't want to drag or counter that opinion, if you believe he is the best to you, he is the worst to me. Our modality for comparing I guess differ.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Olaryehmie: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.
What is this one saying
pendy179:
Can someone please tell me which Federal Ministry, Which Federal Revenue Agency, Which State Allocation Tinubu is controlling?

If he's a not a drug dealer today, he is sharing Lagos money with Fashola. Why can't idiots and stupid beggars from the land of the worthless go find something to do. If Tinubu is corrupt, the doors of the courts are there and I don't know if he has immunity from persecution AMD investigation.

Guess he is the one keeping Abia States state allocation, sharing Kogi's state allocation and hoarding Benue's allocation to warrant those governors from.delivering good quality leadership to their people.

Tinubu is holding onto Lagos Revenue yet Fashola is performing 10x his closest rival in terms of Governance in Nigeria.
Are some people from a particular part of Nigeria just genetically stupid and lack reasoning ability.

Tinubu retired as a treasurer with Mobil Producing, he single handedly funded NADECO during the days of Abacha if anyone is jealous why not leave lagos to lagosians and return to your states since you don't want Tinubu spending your tax.
What is this one saying
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2014
preselect:

our debate has been polite so far. . . i was hoping i could at least have some respectable exchange of ideas for once in nairaland someday. Alas, that day is not today.

by the way, the greatest sign of lack of argumentative substance is the shameful resort to negative language and distraction from the topic at hand.

i remain positive, someday. there shall be a civilized person and even if we disagree, it shall be with full civility and polished language

What's so polite and respectable about all your lies and baseless rubbish?

And the greatest sign of lack of argumentative substance is the lies and shameful baseless nonsense you people peddle.

There's no honor and respect in lies and deception and in fact, you disrespect us when you lie to us..

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Sylvarresta(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2014
hyfr:
LOL guy you don't know GEJ. GEJ knows he has already won the election. What he is fighting for now is to let nigeria divide in peace because he will win 2015's election and buhari+tinubu will try to use boko harm to frustrate him and take over power by force leading to bloodshed thereby nigeria will divide and we will take our oil then nigeria can loot amongst their lootors lol. I pledge to my country bia##a....
Lol, u re a very funny sumbody o, oil wey no de sell past palm wine again.....
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

Mention one state governor who can be liken to him performance wise. Any one infact join two states together and compare Fashola with them.

Fashola allow Tinubu loot the state and you know through? Any concrete evidence or still tales by moonlight you read or were told.

JonaTAN is the best to you because mediocrity and clear ethnic and religious bias is your ground for comparison. Don't want to drag or counter that opinion, if you believe he is the best to you, he is the worst to me. Our modality for comparing I guess differ.

To judge performance effectively, you'll have to compare resources at the governors' disposal to what they've been able to achieve. Do this and see Fashola fall behind the likes of Sule lamido of Jigawa and Ibrahim Shema of Kastina.

Well, if only Fashola agreed to pass the FOI bill in Lagos state, we won't be faced with this scarcity of evidence. I think you should ask mr Fashola what he's hiding. And moreover my argument was based on the premises in your post I quoted.

The argument isn't if he's best for me or not. The question is

Are you willing to ignore the "corruption" you always accuse him of encouraging because he's doing better than our past presidents the way you were willing to ignore the allegations that Tinubu is looting Lagos state just because Fashola according to you is performing better than other governors?

Afterall what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by obayaya(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
aresa:

Same baseless and unintelligent rubbish..

Are you trying to bother us with the 1929 stone age locomotive?

The message in the post your quoted is obviously lost on you

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Lol, u re a very funny sumbody o, oil wey no de sell past palm wine again.....
na God do am make en remove this pple eye for oil, en go soon bounce back. Where are u from
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

To judge performance effectively, you'll have to compare resources at the governors' disposal to what they've been able to achieve. Do this and see Fashola fall behind the likes of Sule lamido of Jigawa and Ibrahim Shema of Kastina.

Fashola perform x times better than states with more money and lower population so it's not about resources, it's more about personal capability, sense of duty and doing the best with whatever resources at your disposal.

Well, if only Fashola agreed to pass the FOI bill in Lagos state, we won't be faced with this scarcity of evidence. I think you should ask mr Fashola what he's hiding. And moreover my argument was based on the premises in your post I quoted.

This shouldn't stop your EFCC or FG from acting based on credible evidence of wrong doing..

The argument isn't if he's best for me or not.

you brought it up right?

Are you willing to ignore the "corruption" you always accuse him of encouraging because he's doing better than our past presidents the way you were willing to ignore the allegations that Tinubu is looting Lagos state just because Fashola according to you is performing better than other governors?

Your opinion about corrupt remains your opinion and not credible facts and allegation remains allegation till proven otherwise and it's not our job to prove otherwise, it's up to your FG, commander in chief, the chief law enforcement officer and his law enforcement agencies to prove otherwise so till that's done, you have nothing but baseless crap....

You can not force people to accept made up and baseless allegations as credible facts.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by hyfr(m): 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:

do u hate seeing me dat much
people will doubt him since the 9.3 million scandal.
u wan buy weapon and Nigeria no know about it.
let's call a space a spade.

JONATHAN IS A THIEF AND AN AMBASSADOR FOR CORRUPTION.
lol I don't hate seeing you.. You know a lot about current affairs I must say. What did u study in school
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2014
aderonila18:
All these blogs, what proves that Tinubu owns that jet? So I can also go and save the pic of a helicopter online and say it's GEJ 's. Silly
Hey! Dont be too emotionally blind.. That man is having and living large. He is super rich.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by bashydemy(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

Are you naturally stupid and lack commonsense? If you have anything proven against Tinubu why not head to the courts?

I hate my mention being quoted by stupid idiots who reason from their butt, spare the world the space you occupy if your living is to hate and be jealously angered by the success of your fellow man.

Did your governor told you Tinubu is the CUSTODIAN and SIGNATORY to your state allocation?
You are a bad guy, No mind those 1diots running their mouth over Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Sylvarresta(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2014
hyfr:
na God do am make en remove this pple eye for oil, en go soon bounce back. Where are u from
Florida
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by aresa: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Kingspin:

Hey! Dont be too emotionally blind.. That man is having and living large. He is super rich.

He's supper rich because you know what's in his bank account or you are his accountant
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by pendy179: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

Can you tell me the population of Kastina and Jigawa state? On what basis will you dare compare those two with Fashola when the two you mentioned have not done half what kwankwaso have done in kano.

Compare Fashola's revenue with Akpabio and Dickson, with the population of Akwaibom at 4million and Bayelsa at 2million while that of lagos is about 17million does it not clearly defer logic that a Lagos state having almost at par revenue with Akwaibom have dwarf all the achievement of Akwaibom over 10 folds yet it is catering for a population that is 4times more.than that Akwaibom and 7times more than.that of Bayelsa. That's the difference between him and them. If you doubt go to aresa's profile N see his detailed post of the Fashola administration in Lagos.

You said ALLEGATION THAT TINUBU IS LOOTING LAGOS, does that not still say what I'm saying it is an allegation, a gossip, an innuendo, a hearsay. Go to court and back those your allegations with facts and fugures and see his ass in jail. Don't bug me with stories of ALLEGATIONS, give me facts and undiluted evidences.

Until you do have the facts spare me my mention.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by holatin(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2014
hyfr:
lol I don't hate seeing you.. You know a lot about current affairs I must say. What did u study in school
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry !
next question
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by smsshola(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Tinubu was a governor same time as Orji Kalu,
Joshua Dariye, Chimaroke Nnamani, James Ibori,
Achike Udenwa, Alamaseigha and was an
opposition Governor yet all the above were
arrested, convicted and some still.facing
corruption charges.
Yet the same Tinubu you call corrupt was never
charged or questioned for one day yet he was an
opposition governor.Can someone explain to me why ds is possible?Even under Baba Iyabo and ds clueless otuke presidio...we need to c dt something must b right wt ds Jagaban hate him or love him...he is a leader not a ruler.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2014
and we have tons of youths still unemployed. na wa oo! thank God Haspol sha

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2014
hyfr:
I wish u what tinubu wished for lagos

and ur life to be exactly the way Jonathan Administration is. Amen!
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by dguyindcorner(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Firefire:

I can see you have been brainwashed in the APC coven - SMH

Your future are been privatized by Tinubu

If nothing is done to stop Tinubu and his party now, your children may not meet anything but DEBTS, BOND FINANCING, LOANS REPAYMENT and already sold Lagos to Lagos BAT Enterprises LTD.

Shine you eyes my friend...

hehehehe. ewo dindinrin. So you are so much concern about Lagos than Nigeria, guess Lagos is now a country. Why don't you face reality and stop being sentimental, yesterday it was Osun State, a day before Oyo, today Lagos...you are just as clueless as Jonathan your master.

You are nor talking about the ever fallen Naira, omg you forget about the fallen economy, which debt wan pass the one wey Jonathan don manufacture?

Get a life and stop hating.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Consultville(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
Hmmmm Jagaban
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by ojuoluwani(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2014
braintext:
Who took the photos  undecided
thank u, u speak out my mind
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Gbawe: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2014
All the buildings seen in the picture below, from the Docklands area of London, belong to Tinubu. Oya childish gossipers Nairalanders discuss this new 'revelation' since all it takes to make an allegation true is pictures you are shown followed by a claim, however wild, you accept as gospel truth because of your bias against the accused.

1 Like

Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Gbawe: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2014
dguyindcorner:

hehehehe. ewo dindinrin. So you are so much concern about Lagos than Nigeria, guess Lagos is now a country. Why don't you face reality and stop being sentimental, yesterday it was Osun State, a day before Oyo, today Lagos...you are just as clueless as Jonathan your master.

You are nor talking about the ever fallen Naira, omg you forget about the fallen economy, which debt wan pass the one wey Jonathan don manufacture?

Precisely. Some posters here are not to be taken seriously at all.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
dguyindcorner:

ti e mi ba je dindinrin, ki ni iwo
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2014
obayaya:

Some people just refused to think logically. A person like Tinubu with his high level corruption and some still defending him

Why have Fashola and his party refusing to domesticate the FOI bill so that we can ask more question about their spending, if indeed they are NOT THIEVES and CRIMINALS in Sheep clothing.
Re: Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) by saudatu(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
pendy179:

It is you who is bereft of sanity and lack vital elements that ought to make your brain function.

Tinubu is using money meant for Lagosians, thank.God you didn't say money meant for Abians and Kogites, you know he is using lagos money to buy jets and properties because you're the Accountant General of Lagos State.

Try find your facts, go to court and he will be jailed for corruption, dont come online with beer parlour gossip tales of grasshopper and the buffalo.

Use your Brains at times, God didn't put there as a souvenir of his Mightyness. Why are people like you easily classified as stupid,? It is solely because you don't use your brains at all.

Bros wetin happen now pls take am easy naaw......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.