Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

10 Categories Of Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends (34124 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tosyne2much
No b like dx I take train u ooo angry angry angry
Na e-slap remain make u gv am abi?

Elantracey, which number r u? wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Charles4075(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Always be scared of ladies like this..

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by FeminineSniper(m): 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
And so NL gals will be like,the op is a f**l..... gals been doing all dis shit since 0BC
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by harffie(m): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2014
CwazyBlaqGal:
Girls have suffered
mine is 6 tho.....buh not everything, I'll say 85%.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Tosyne2much
No b like dx I take train u ooo angry angry angry
Na e-slap remain make u gv am abi?

Elantracey, which number r u? wink

I can never be described with those.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Elantracey:

trust ya

@ur sight

Ah need some good loving right nw oo sad wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by JoeCutie(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2014
Elantracey:

Ella!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
trust ya

@ur sight

Ah need some good loving right nw oo sad wink

really , send your cv , I have many friends that might accept tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2014
JoeCutie:
Ella!!!

joe !!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Elantracey:

really , send your cv , I have many friends that might accept tongue
Lol
Dey r d ones dt need to send their CV tongue 4 real
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
i hate no7 girls ehn?

no 6 tho
one girl was crying one day cause i was shouting at my mum over the phone one time like that

the thing irritataed me ehn
i directed the anger at her
this girl cried for 4days...she didn't come out of her room(according to their househelp)
i just seperated from her oh
cause the day she'll see me with another babegringringrin
na their type dey commit suicide

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys always have things to say about gals even when there's nothing to say. So guys don't cheat?, guys r stingy too and someof them if thread the tot of marriage and can date a gal for 8yrs without ever mentioning marriage. Gals will soon leave u for urselves. See wahala oo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Ayobami97(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Interesting, but I don't have a girlfriend.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by ajebuter(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
You forgot to mention the juju and jazz girlfrinedsm
They know all the babalawos, the alfas and woli and prphets of cele and cherub churches.

Also the dominating ones who command their bfs

The ones who hate guys with mothers nko?

Not forgetting the ones who live to party and have fun.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ayobami97:
Interesting, but I don't have a girlfriend.
if I hear grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by plainmirror(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
<a href="www.plainmirror..com"> click here </a>
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by roufy235(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
hmm
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by queebeediva(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
As if guys are saint mteeew! Abeg where my lip stick?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
what's thhe difference between group 1 (The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers ) & 8 (The Chronic Cheaters )
___if she is the one changing men like slippers, then something must be wrong with her.

___ 3 (Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending)
4 (Gold Diggers) 5 (Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need) and 10 ( High Maintenance8 Chic) .

Na still the same, all of them sha want money, whether cash or gift. grin
Chai!!

U don kill tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by omoharry(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
i hate no7 girls ehn?

no 6 tho
one girl was crying one day cause i was shouting at my mum over the phone one time like that

the thing irritataed me ehn
i directed the anger at her
this girl cried for 4days...she didn't come out of her room(according to their househelp)
i just seperated from her oh
cause the day she'll see me with another babegringringrin
na their type dey commit suicide
why you go shout for your mama at all. she for nor cry na she dump you first has you nor get respect for your mama. na wa for men for these days oo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by ozo13(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up focuses on the certain categories of girlfriends that will always spell trouble and almost never be the right prospects for a sane man

10 Categories Of Annoying GirlFriends

1. The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers
While you are still wearing a bathroom slippers, some ladies must have changed up to 3 boyfriends.. They feel they are on top of the game because so many male suitors are chasing them here and there. You have to be tactical in dealing with these ladies else, they will dump you without any reason

2. Eatery Lovers
The ones who love eateries as if their lives depend on it. They are always available at the mention of eatery. Even when they don't have appetite, they will still point to expensive foods which they cannot even eat. Many at times, not even loss of appetite will stop them from feeding as if there's famine in d land grin

3. Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending

Some girlfriends expect you to do the needful at the mention of money. When some ladies ask you for money twice and you them excuses, you are tagged "STINGY" The moment she realizes you are prudent in spending, she keeps telling you indirectly or tell her friends that you are a stingy dude

4. Gold Diggers
Even if you don't have that much money, you may still encounter girls that are interested in the last kobo you have in your pocket. A tell tale sign of a gold digger is the lack of a job. If some ladies have no motivation to support themselves, then odds are that their goal is to exercise their maga-rizm skill on you. Regardless of your financial situation, you should run the other way cos she'll size you up within the first five minutes and drop you just as quickly if your cash flow doesn't meet her standards.

5. Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need
The moment some so called girlfriends start flashing you repeatedly, you can be sure she needs a favour from you ** smh**

6. Girlfriend Who Weeps Over Anything
These are the categories of ladies who cry like babies at any slight provocation. The break down in tears when anything silly or bad happens.. She sees you with another lady, she will cry; you shout at her, she will cry; she lost her purse, she will cry. She will cry more ridiculous tears as the relationship wears on. Run from them !

7. Girlfriends Who Are Obsessed With Marriage

Many ladies are infatuated with the idea of marriage. They've planned out their lives to the finest silly details and they see happiness as some sort that
they can create certain steps that they must have two children by the time they're 32 and they had better be living in a cute house with a house maid who does good impressions. Needless I say, If any lady mentions making a family or getting married before you've even gotten to know her, run away !.

8 The Chronic Cheaters
The chronic cheaters announce their history of infidelity as if she takes pride in it. This type is easy to detect and get away from quickly. They are more cunning and they cheat without ever admitting to it even when you confront them directly. In this case, your only chance of finding out the truth is by asking someone who knows her well and whom you think you
can trust.

9 Secret Keepers
These one who are unnecessary secretive. However, they hide everything, fb password, phone lock password, inbox messages ( just name it). They start feeling very uncomfortable when you are going through their phones . Ask for their social network password and they would threat to call the relationship a quit because you don't trust them

10 High Maintenance Chic
If she breaks a nail, she expects you to drop everything you're doing and start consoling her immediately. She acts like a dummy maybe because their dads always told her she was a princess and she expects to be treated like one. Although she's not necessarily after your money like the Gold Digger, she has expensive taste, and expects you to shower her with nice things and take her out to posh places on a regular basis.

Feel Free To Add Yours
barely a week met her .u see a message her Frnd sent to her that your ppl will accept her as ur wife.I jus dey laugh
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
She's perfectly fit into the number 7 role,Any discussion between us is ENGAGEMENT AND MARRIAGE,Worst of all is that she already possessed my mum with this marriage issue,trust dad,the old soldier no dh look uche face,Hmmmmn,May God help me
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by charlove(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
No11: Nairaland babes smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by michaelbiz: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
This write-up focuses on the certain categories of girlfriends that will always spell trouble and almost never be the right prospects for a sane man

10 Categories Of Annoying GirlFriends

1. The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers

2. Eatery Lovers

3. Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending

Some girlfriends expect you to do the needful at the mention of money. When some ladies ask you for money twice and you them excuses, you are tagged "STINGY" The moment she realizes you are prudent in spending, she keeps telling you indirectly or tell her friends that you are a stingy dude

4. Gold Diggers

5. Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need

6. Girlfriend Who Weeps Over Anything

7. Girlfriends Who Are Obsessed With Marriage

8 The Chronic Cheaters

9 Secret Keepers

10 High Maintenance Chic

Your description of Girl No.3 is impeccable!
That Girl No.10 na scam! No mind them. Who no like to be high-maintenance guy cheesy
Girl No. 9 pisses me off abeg! And they usually cheat or are in the process of....dats why.
But you see that Girl No.7, hmmm...no be their fault o.
My dear, wetin marriage market dey talk now ehen...if u be babe, you no go wan make 2015 pass u by ohh
Advice: "i too fine" no dey see husband, na "am humbly available" dey marry INSTANTLY for this generation!

But prostitution is the order of the day...until you stop, no husband for you in 2015!
#GBAMMEST GBAM! tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by avuekwe(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
CwazyBlaqGal:
Girls have suffered
No be small suffer. Even small boys dey use us learn how to post new topic on Nairaland but God pass dem. we are here to stay.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
CwazyBlaqGal:
Girls have suffered
seriously smh
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
omoharry:
why you go shout for your mama at all. she for nor cry na she dump you first has you nor get respect for your mama. na wa for men for these days oo.
you want to come here and lie that you've never raised your voice at your mum abisad.............to bite your ear dey hungry metongue
has nothing to do with respect
no body dumped anybody.......we seperated
i give up
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by michaelbiz: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissGdope:

seriously smh

The truth and nothing but the truth was spoken by the OP. Don't deny! wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
I once dated No.6 and to tell you the truth, it wasn't funny. Gosh! Whenever she visited my place, she'll just hibernate and begin to look like she's carrying the whole world on her shoulders. I knew went through quite alot in life some of which she told me about but I tried to make her strong and told her to move on and forget yesterday, make use of today and look forward to tomorrow but it was as if I was pouring water on stone. I even had to go buy lots of comedy DVDs (both foreign and nigerian) just to make her laugh and happy, would try to engage her in meaningful conversations just to ease the tension but it wasn't working.

She wasn't the type who liked outings as I would suggest that we go see a movie at Silverbird which she declined. Most times, she would put on her headphones and play all those soft Celine Dion music and other soft and sorrowful tunes and before you know it, the tears will begin to flow freely.

It made me dread weekends because that was when she usually visited as I no longer felt at ease or comfortable with her. I just had to call it quits as I couldn't cope. Truth is that i still miss her somehow.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
michaelbiz:

The truth and nothing but the truth was spoken by the OP. Don't deny! wink
Its all exaggerated tbh
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by kwencypresh(f): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
wat of guys wey dey change gals like slippers, n sum wey dey after our money expecially if d gal parents dey wealthy

u neva talk wetin gal do u
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by michaelbiz: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
prince3009:
I once dated No.6 and to tell you the truth, it wasn't funny. Gosh! Whenever she visited my place, she'll just hibernate and begin to look like she's carrying the whole world on her shoulders.

Lmao your girlfriend na TOSHIBA ? This one wey she no gree Shut Down since cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.