Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin (5265 Views)

DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies / The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by stanconnect(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
1. Use a mixture of tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity (1 tablespoon) and apply this mixture on the face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off. You may also add a teaspoon of honey to it.

2. Take 2 tablespoons of coconut water and add 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice to it. Add some multani mitti (fuller’s earth) and then mix. Apply this preparation on the face and scrub gently. Wash off with cold water. Here are some more face packs with multani mitti.

3. Take a teaspoon of curd and add 2 teaspoons of besan, a pinch of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and leave it for 15 minutes to get fair skin. Here are some more besan face packs.

4. Take 2 tablespoons of coconut milk, add red sandalwood powder to it and mix. Use this all over the face or body to gently scrub. This helps to get fair skin.

5. Using alovera gel all over the face can get you a clear glowing skin. Here are some more aloe vera face packs for glowing skin.

Make mixture for skin
6. Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon vinegar with one teaspoon of rose water and apply on the skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with normal water.

7. Use a mixture of raw milk, rosewater and sandalwood powder to get glowing skin.

8. Use fresh cream, few drops of olive oil and a pinch of turmeric powder to make a pack. Apply and leave it on the face for 15 minutes and then wash off. This is a great face pack for fair skin.

More Ways On How To Get Glowing And Flawless Skin:

A. Follow CTM Routine:

1. Use a gentle cleanser, unless you have oily skin. Rinse off by water splashes and not by washcloth or rag as these might irritate it. Pat dry skin using hands and let it air dry.

2. Follow this with a toner. Toners hydrates the skin and makes it supple.

3. Then use a moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Use a light moisturizer in the day and use a creamy heavy one at night.

B. Acne Control:

4. If you have acne, consult a doctor and ask him to prescribe you with a specially formulated face wash with salicylic acid which is great for acne prone skin. It kills those nasty bacteria causing acne.

5. If you have zits, use a specially formulated spot action treatment. There are many available in the market that will help kill the bacteria in the zit and also reduce the redness.

6. For those who are very prone to oily skin and acne, keep a check on each item that touches your face. Use a clean washcloth/ towel and use your hands to pat dry rather than rub with cloths. Change the pillow covers at regular intervals as bacteria may grow there. The oils on our hands can cause breakouts so keep them out of your face.

7. The most important thing is to deal with pimples but do not pick on them. It may lead to permanent scarring which is worse.

8. Removing makeup at night is a must. Keep some makeup wipes near the bed table so when you feel very tired, you can at least grab a hold of a makeup wipe and clean the face. If you leave makeup on, it may create pimples and clog pores and make the situation worse.

C. Sun Care:

9. Use a sunscreen while stepping out in the sun. Use a good spf sunscreen to keep the skin safe from damages by sunlight. Here is a list of best sun care products.

10. Avoid being in the sun for long and even if you do make sure you reapply sunscreen after every few hours.

D. Diet Control:

11. Drink lots of water. At least drink 7 to 8 glasses each day. Keep a water bottle handy while you step out. Water makes your skin hydrated, giving you a glowing, fair skin.

12. Healthy foods can result in a glowing skin so eating right is very important.

13. Take a multivitamin tablet if you feel a lack of vitamins and minerals.

14. Skip on the salt. If you can’t skip, at least try to consume less salt. Salt makes your face look bloated.
15. Eat fresh green vegetables with loads of fruits and nuts to make your skin fair & look healthy from within. Having vegetables and fruits enriched diet will surely make the skin glow. More foods for glowing skin here.

16. Take fruits rich in vitamin c/ take a vitamin c supplement as this is great for your fair skin and body. It helps heal pimples faster and also strengthens the nails. More fruits for glowing skin here.

17. Omega 3 fatty acids are great for your skin. These are generally found in fishes; walnuts etc so try to keep them in your diet too.

18. Some may have a sweet tooth but it’s not at all healthy. Try to keep your sugar intake within 50grams each day.

E. Exercise Daily:

19. Exercise daily/ do yoga or any exercise so that your body muscles are stretched and worked out. Working out cardio gives a glowing skin as it helps to stimulate blood flow all the while keeping you fit and healthy. Here are some yoga exercises for glowing skin.

20. Be happy and enjoy life as our mind has immense effect on our body and only if it is happy we shall see our skin fair & glowing.

Keep following these tips and you will get glowing fair skin within a few weeks. Be beautiful!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Emodeee: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
@op are these tips for males too? they sound too feminine
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by stanconnect(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Emodeee:

Lol...I think bro cos twas not specified...saw the article and decided to share it here!
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Emodeee:
...too "feminine"...okay den..rub ur face with really hard charcoal and sit close to fire for 24hours...lift a rock and smash it all over ur body...e.t.c...I'm sure dats "masculine" enough for u. Lol...no need to thank me.

1 Like

Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Emodeee: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2014
phrenoz:
...too "feminine"...okay den..rub ur face
with really hard charcoal and sit close to fire for 24hours...lift a
rock and smash it all over ur body...e.t.c...I'm sure dats "masculine"
enough for u. Lol...no need to thank me.

lol, u r a sinister cosmetics experts....no thank u.
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Obinoscopy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
stanconnect:

Lol...I think bro cos twas not specified...saw the article and decided to share it here!
Pls can you include your source? Thanks.
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Mprex(f): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Cool but all these ingredients, where do we get it?
Tumeric powder
fullers earth
rose water
sandalwood
etc

1 Like

Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Emodeee:

lol, u r a sinister cosmetics experts....no thank u.
was just trying to be of help...hehehe...uwc anywaiz.
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by stanconnect(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Mprex:
Cool but all these ingredients, where do we get it?
Tumeric powder
fullers earth
rose water
sandalwood
etc

Dear make use of google...the article was sent to my mailbox so I decided to share it here...I believ with google u will be able to locate where u can get most of them..goodluck!
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by stephenelarrey: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yoga also helps in keeping your skin glowing and it also makes you look younger if we practice it daily.

chair yoga for seniors
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by treasurewale(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Mprex post=28543646]Cool but all these ingredients, where do we get it?
Tumeric powder
fullers earth
rose water
sandalwood
For fresh turmeric
Turmeric can cure pimples, blackhead,whiteheads
and hyperpigmentation on any part of the body it
can also be use a natural skin lightner and
whitening . Good for hair treatment Buy the root
and make the powder yourself
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by MariaNorris: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
I have very sensitive skin and dermalmd even tone serum is the best stuff ever for my face!!! I'm seeing major results with my skin clearing up!!! You don't need no make up to cover dark spots dermalmd does what it says its gonna do.i will be buying more. And all you need is a tiny drop for your face!!! Awesome!!!!
Re: Natural Remedies To Get Flawless Glowing Skin by jerryAgbodesii: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
We have at the moment more than 100,000 kg of TURMERIC POWDER 2017 of Nigerian West African Origin at the rate of N600 ($4.99) for every 100g.

Buy pure turmeric powder at the best price (botanical name : curcuma longa).

We do nationwide and worldwide delivery.

100g..............N600 ($4.99)
500g..............N3,000 ($24.95)
1kg................N6,000 ($49.9)

Contact Goldmixx if interested +2348097491111, +2348027734033

www.goldmixx.org

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland / 2021 Best African #bridal #hairstyles - Most Elegant And Gorgeous #wedding Hair / Classic Makeup USA Products Now Comes With A New Holographic Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.