Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Smart CBT - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Smart CBT (744 Views)

Website CBT Exam Based Programmer Needed.............get Paid As You Work.. / Please Vote For My Software Smart CBT / JAMB CBT Software Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart CBT by CodeHouse: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
After the post on Easy CBT, A nairalander contacted me for His custom CBT software. Below is a screen shot of one of the modules of the finished work.

Contact me or have me ☎ you for yours...also, the fuel station management software is available for customization.

After customization, you decide on who to sell to and how much you want to sell, with total contol of the Admin Panel.

Why wait till January to start your BIG plan? The outcome of your tomorrow is totally the result of the decisions you make today.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Nigeria? / Learn Web Design, Ecommerce(online Store), News Publisher Site, Mobile Apps Etc / Take Programming A Step Further _ With MATLAB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.