Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) (20545 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Pete Edochie Back On Screen With 'The Four Sisters' / Actor-pete Edochie Falls To Death In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by shaboti: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
#Dissapointed! Flavour y naww!?
you fine reach the girl?
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by babaluckey: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Flavor, when are you performing in Minneapolis, Minnesota?
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by shaboti: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Beautiful song
Beautiful video
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Olypeppy(f): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Did pete rap grin
yes
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by fruityjojo(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
shaboti:
you fine reach the girl?
What has this ur dumb inconsequential question got to do with my statement?
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
ms mon:
Who is this Therealmr.stan see?. no be only u walka come NL. How come wey be say na only your thread dey make FP since.?
How did you pay? Lol.

NIGERIAN ARMY VOWS:
We’ll Continue To Defend Nigeria’s Territory With Our Blood — Nigerian Army
www.nairaland.com/2023763/well-continue-defend-nigerias-territory
he must be one of the admins who opened a new account to deceive us. Even if he talks about a white cat he saw in Ajegunle, it must hit fp. The matter no fit vex me o. Coz nobody is paid for making fp.
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by prettymina(f): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can't wait to see the war this video is going to cause..flavour don choose bride others park well tongue grin
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Natasha2(f): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
awwwwwwwwwww, almost cried, its so lovely. Anna sis you're soooooo pretty. kiss
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lovely song, awesome video smiley smiley smiley
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by shevon: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
This is the best song flavor has ever done! I sure will be buying this CD just to play the song for my wife always. smiley

1 Like

Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by shaboti: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
fruityjojo:

What has this ur dumb inconsequential question got to do with my statement?
wow, what are u gettin worked up for ?
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by fruityjojo(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
shaboti:
wow, what are u gettin worked up for ?
Lemme jare embarassed. Don't try and form nice cry
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by xmich(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
kiss cry kiss
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by tnktosin(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Awesome piece.
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by moneymaker24(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Honestly, these re d kinda songs I love listening to. Unlike those yeye party songs.. example 'skikinini' by psquare (I love Psquare though).
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:
Did pete rap grin
Rodflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by 9inches(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Our own version of John Legend's 'All of Me', as someone already said.
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by enemmo(f): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
DonaldGenes:

What's Nairaland?

Space bookers association of Nigeria/Nairaland I guess
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by tracy73: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Another beautiful music video by Nigeria's King of Highlife Flavour N'abania, featuring Nollywood veteran Pete Edochie.

Directed by Clarence A Peters.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXZTTftMeQ

Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by tracy73: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2014
shaboti:
you fine reach the girl?

Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Shinsam: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Dt chap ℓ̊§ so gollibe... She ℓ̊§ out of dis world
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by shaboti: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
fruityjojo:

Lemme jare embarassed. Don't try and form nice cry
why would I try to 'form' nice to someone who just insulted me? Its called self control.
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by anthoniaz(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2014
Love it!
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
enemmo:

Space bookers association of Nigeria/Nairaland I guess

Thanks! Muah--------{}
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by baani(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
lovely video but no need for d scattered dry leaves..........this ppl and their indifference to detail
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by ggodd(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
You people should post educative things and posts to keep us updated about what is going on in our country. Who the Bleep are those people Pete Edochie should be striving to be a great man in nigeria at his fuckin damn age!
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by 49cents(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2014
moneymaker24:
Honestly, these re d kinda songs I love listening to. Unlike those yeye party songs.. example 'skikinini' by psquare (I love Psquare though).

The heart never lies........

This is the most soulful and sinvere yet to come out of the Nigerian music industry for a long time

This song makes wizkid and davido kinda songs sound gutter
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
49cents:

This is the most soulful and sinvere yet to come out of the Nigerian music industry for a long time

I concur...
Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Onegai(f): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2014
49cents:

Too true. Rather than the nonsense Kemi Adetiba did with Tiwa Savage (I struggled to finish watching it and the mistakes in it were so glaring, imagine a US marine uniform on a Nigerian soldier fron the 1960s, I can't even laugh and the song itself sounded like everything else Tiwa Savage release, no memory of it stuck in my head, wouldn't even recognise it played) and all the other crap I keep seeing people hype and scream about. I was talking to people who worked on the video and they showed it to me.

Flavour, you have a new fan!

I'm not even igbo, but the soulfulness of it, the video, that girl Anna Ebiere is a better actress than almost all the ones I've seen, the shots, this stripped-down piano version, EVERYTHING!

WEDDING SONG!! FIRST DANCE!!

Kai, everyone in my house usually hates Nigerian music videos but this one has all shouting, even my white friends got the concept and one is frantically looking for this stripped-down version of this single, another is wondering how it will sound on acoustic guitar, my cousin had to wake me up from sleep that he had played it 7 times already. Even my mom was smiling sweetly at it.

And as for Clarence Peters, Capital, well you're biggest fan is here as usual. 2015, we must do MOVIES OH!! It's time to shake up the industry and you're the man for it.

3 Likes

Re: Flavor N'abania - Golibe, Featuring Pete Edochie (video) by Darkchocolate(f): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
For the lyrics to this awesome piece and many more, visit http://afriknation..com/2015/03/flavour-golibe-lyrics.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “khafi Now Has A Sense Of Purpose Since Gedoni Left The House” – Ike / BBNaija: Saskay, Cross Win N2m Each In Supa Komando Task / Actor’s Fee Jumped From N400,000 To N1 Million; Now Costlier To Make Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.