Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband (37929 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Things A Female Should Never Do For Love / 24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
1: Never put your Pastor, Prophet or Choirmaster's needs ahead of your Husband's

2: Never compare his level of success with that of his more successful friends. encourage him to build his dreams.

3: Never stand in support of your family's decisions over his especially in the area of Financial Assistance. God said make a new family not breast-feed yours

4: Never keep secrets about your personal projects such as land acquisition, buildings, shares, bonuses, charity works, business deals and winning lottery tickets

5: Never ask for more children male or female or gay because you feel like or your friends have more than you. consider the Financial prospects and Economic conditions of the present.

6: Never go through your husbands email, phones, diaries or office drawers with his knowledge. if you do it without his knowledge, do not get caught.

7: Never hurt his pride in front of his friends or your friends. always keep his image clean even if you detest it. otherwise file for a divorce

8: Never parcel old quarrelsome issues for years only to burst them open on his head without warning on a day peace has reigned on. that is a traitors character

9: Never deny your husband sex because you are trying to make a point. He can also make many points between the office and home and you will not be one of those points

10: Never miss every waking moment to pray for him and wish him long life and prosperity. because he won't pray often and when he does he only asks for money and contracts. you know God listens to women better.

Peace

242 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by holatin(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
yeah
True word
any woman that adhere to this is only the one to be called GOOD WIFE.

but wait is this a counter thread

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by KanwuliaJara: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmm!

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Hmmmm!

No kiss smiley & No YouTube video?

Som-Tin-Wong.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by KanwuliaJara: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Aprime:

No kiss smiley & No YouTube video?

Som-tin-wong.

wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Owk oo
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
11: Never come to Nairaland to seek advice over mundane issues. Those giving advice to you here might be enduring worse situations than yours. Remember every marriage is unique. What works for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.

12: Finally, Never dare open an infidelity thread on Nairaland. We are worn out already.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by KanwuliaJara: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by pweetixandy: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Altho its hard to treat a naija man like this..we will try,so help us God

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Fabdedon(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by sammieguze(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
if it feels, smell and acts like a counter thread, then it is a counter thread

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by egopersonified(f): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
all of una just dey vex upon the fp thread? Why, why, why, una no want make we enjoy our marriage ni?
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
sammieguze:
if it feels, smell and acts like a counter thread, then it is a counter thread

na counter thread ooh.. what is good for the goose is good for the gander grin
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by otukpo(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
A ti gbo.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
I reserve my comment.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
voltron:
1: Never put your Pastor, Prophet or Choirmaster's needs ahead of your Husband's
Hokay

2: Never compare his level of success with that of his more successful friends. encourage him to build his dreams.
Okay, but that does not mean he should swallow the spirit of the poverty of his father's house.

3: Never stand in support of your family's decisions over his especially in the area of Financial Assistance. God said make a new family not breast-feed yours
I thought you don't believe in God? tongue cheesy

4: Never keep secrets about your personal projects such as land acquisition, buildings, shares, bonuses, charity works, business deals and winning lottery tickets
Why? I won't keep secrets from my husband, neither will I be an open book.

5: Never ask for more children male or female or gay because you feel like or your friends have more than you. consider the Financial prospects and Economic conditions of the present.
Okay o

6: Never go through your husbands email, phones, diaries or office drawers with his knowledge. if you do it without his knowledge, do not get caught.
Nothing will separate me from hubby's mails, text messages, trouser and shirt pockets, diary etc. Noooothing!!! angry

7: Never hurt his pride in front of his friends or your friends. always keep his image clean even if you detest it. otherwise file for a divorce
Certainly.

8: Never parcel old quarrelsome issues for years only to burst them open on his head without warning on a day peace has reigned on. that is a traitors character
Okay.

9: Never deny your husband sex because you are trying to make a point. He can also make many points between the office and home and you will not be one of those points
So I should 'do',even if I'm not in the mood? sad

10: Never miss every waking moment to pray for him and wish him long life and prosperity. because he won't pray often and when he does he only asks for money and contracts. you know God listens to women better.

Come, voltron, when did you become religious?

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by zeb04(f): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol nothing seperate me from my patner's chest and trouser pockets.
cheesy cheesy cheesy you never come back empty.I think they purposely leave gold there.

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

So I should 'do',even if I'm not in the mood? sad

Come, voltron, when did you become religious?

Not in the mood is okay.. but at least be a tug-boat if you can't be a yacht .

I was first religious before becoming irreligious - it has helped me live with the natives wink

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Msheewwwwwwweeee
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by quivah(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
I'm a lady but one thing I hate most with some women is locking their husbands' clothes

woman! don't be a lady-tout , be a homely lady.

in Nigeria, where we have Nigerian men... the op is one big task. but God help me .
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
1stCitizen:
11: Never come to Nairaland to seek advice over mundane issues. Those giving advice to you here might be enduring worse situations than yours. Remember every marriage is unique. What works for Mrs A might not work for Mrs B.
Succinctly put cheesycheesy

However, they can seek advice - only that they be able to sift through.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
crackhaus:

Succinctly put cheesycheesy

However, they can seek advice - only that they be able to sift through.

Objectivity is a luxury for human beings in a confused state especially when they get to a point of deciding to ask anonymous strangers for advice. Sifting through to separate the good from the bad and then from the ugly might pose a difficult challenge when your mind is a mess.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by crackhaus: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
1stCitizen:

Objectivity is a luxury for human beings in a confused state especially when they get to a point of deciding to ask anonymous strangers for advice. Sifting through to separate the good from the bad and then from the ugly might pose a difficult challenge when your mind is a mess.
You have a point there.
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by ctman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
H
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by bighead1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=20pt]Iya Silifa where are you come and see what they are saying nairaland ooo[/size]
[size=20pt] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by ElectronByte(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hope my future wife dey read the no9 point wherever she is

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Sijo01(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Noted!
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by anthoniaz(f): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cool
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by ijustdey: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Give him his space when he ask for it..........

Because he is a deep thinker having a lot to ruminate for the long run

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Okay

I do all. grin

If you marry a good man, you don't need Angel Michael to tell you all the "Nevers".
Naturally- venerating him would be your paid job kiss

Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by hensben(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Them go hear
Re: 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband by Sobeautiful: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
What of 10 things a man should never do to his wife? How about that?

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / 3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo)