Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test (39361 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / 2014 NNPC/EEPNL International Postgraduate Scholarship Award / 2013/2014 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate Scholarship Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by erickatchy: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
craigj:
Lagos venue is where? I received an incomplete message which indicated unilag. On re-checking, the message was disoriented (out of touch). It was showing symbols like these ₩¤》¿¡¡£~@@. So anyone's whose venue is unilag should state the time and hall name. Thanks
. This sms I received may help. Re: NNPC Test- Pls be informed that your test venue is University of Lagos (Multipurpose Hall). Check you spam/junk email for details. Accreditation starts on 5/12/14 from 2pm.Test is 06/12/14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by imeogu: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
How can someone get the application number? I heard mails without the number will not be treated. I haven't received d mail either
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by kalishay: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mine is university of agriculture benue state of which it is not enlisted on their website dunno
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by biggerboys(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please,som1 shld answer this question.... those that got d courier parcel......is the venue of the test inside d parcel?
Am asking bcus I got d sms last week dat I will be writing d test on the 6th.....since then,no email ooh,so I don't even know my venue. But just this evening,d pple staying in my former house(d address I used back then) called to tell me they jst got a parcel with my name from nnpc...I asked them 2 check wats inside sef,,,dos guys talk say dey can't read ooh,told dem to open & give 2 som1 who can read.......been calling dem since,but dey r not picking up.
Summary.....pls is d venue inside d parcel 4 those that got d parcel? Let me know,so I can plan bcuz am no longer in lagos again.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by LKO(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote
author=biggerboys post=28570742]Please,som1 shld answer this
question.... those that got d courier parcel......is the venue of the
test inside d parcel?
Am asking bcus I got d sms last week dat I will be writing d test on the
6th.....since then,no email ooh,so I don't even know my venue. But just
this evening,d pple staying in my former house(d address I used back
then) called to tell me they jst got a parcel with my name from nnpc...I
asked them 2 check wats inside sef,,,dos guys talk say dey can't read
ooh,told dem to open & give 2 som1 who can read.......been calling
dem since,but dey r not picking up.
Summary.....pls is d venue inside d parcel 4 those that got d parcel?
Let me know,so I can plan bcuz am no longer in lagos again.[/quote]

Yes, d venue is stated in it. The content of d letter is almost same with d email dey sent out.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by craigj: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2014
erickatchy:
. This sms I received may help. Re: NNPC Test- Pls be informed that your test venue is University of Lagos (Multipurpose Hall). Check you spam/junk email for details. Accreditation starts on 5/12/14 from 2pm.Test is 06/12/14.

Thanks. Have you received an email or a post mail yet?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by adoleval: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Can Someone write the Test in a closeby centre? because am in Awka now and i just got a text that Uni Illorin, Kwara is my centre.
Urgent response pls.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by cunlantino: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
For Nnpc test : GMAT 2005/2006 is Available 5k for each year. If you are interested call. 08023581904
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by fscream(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2014
I got the invitation on my phone too but nothing in my mail and no hardcopy invitation. Pls what do I do now? In 2012 I got d email n d hardcopy. my centre this saturday is university of ibadan. wat do I do pls

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Evagreenfields: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
good morning people,

Please where do i get my application number from as i am yet to get the email and/or hard copy via dispatch?

I cant seem to find the link to the recruitment website.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by eobot2000(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
For those of us who are still.awaiting the email notification, send a mail to nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net stating your problem, they would sure respond.

I sent Mine yesterday afternoon and by 9 pm, my mail entered. I dint include my candidate number in the mail I sent to them because I did not have it. Make sure u tell them your exam venue the sent to u via sms. This would give them a clue to.where they can easily find your details.

Best of luck to all of us!
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by ojochidem(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you remember the Home Address you used, try to check the UPS office in the State capital of your address. Got mine there.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Mzbella(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls who has received test venue stating Nigeria Law school Victoria Island....? am I the only one writing at that venue
craigj:

Thanks. Have you received an email or a post mail yet?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by craigj: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mzbella:
pls who has received test venue stating Nigeria Law school Victoria Island....? am I the only one writing at that venue

My test venue is at Unilag, Multipurpose hall A.
I think one's home address determines the test venue. Not sure though.
I received my letter of test invitation earlier on today. You can't be the only one writing your test there.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by HORMOWUMMY26(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls who have received the email? still avnt gotten invite via email. pls help me check marywunmi3000@yahoo.com
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by ouriemu(f): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am thinking it's a scam because this is a sample of what the original email (not text) should be :

Dear Tunde (Candidate Number: 500**** ),
Following your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012, you have been shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details are as follows:
Test Details
Date:      Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue:   Airforce Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos State
Time:    Accreditation starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from 2pm-5pm); and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt.

Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü  A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses
ü  An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü  A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)
ü  Two recent passport photographs
ü  Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener)
ü  Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of this email
We look forward to seeing you.

Yours Sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Slexd: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
SenatorJames:
Correct guy. Tell them oooooooo.

Even here in Somalia, things are done in a proper way.

here in libya it does nt take 3months to conduct such recruitment
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Yarn2me(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls pray for me ooo.... I am yet to see ma email invite...
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by onyik44(m): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello everyone,i received the sms and email invite but up until now,i have not seen the hard copy invitation. I hope without that I can still be allowed to do the test
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by ojochidem(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Print the email showing the FROM and TO fields of email address bar and take to the Venue.

[/quote]author=onyik44 post=28603807]Hello everyone,i received the sms and email invite but up until now,i have not seen the hard copy invitation. I hope without that I can still be allowed to do the test[/quote]
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by nke001: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2014
onyik44:
Hello everyone,i received the sms and email invite but up until now,i have not seen the hard copy invitation. I hope without that I can still be allowed to do the test

You can go along with the print out of the email sent to you. Just make sure that the sender and your email address appears also the heading of the message.

New/Change venue for those previously scheduled to write at University of Technology is now re-scheduled for Federal Government College, Independent Layout, Enugu.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by davit: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
The people behind this recruitment exercise rcise are obviously not professionals for so many reasons: call for test after 3 years; missing infos in their invites and not ready to correct the anomalies when it is obvious the error is theirs.

Till now I'm yet to get any mail from both m be it physical or electronic. If you don't get any, better forget about the test. You won't be allowed in tomorrow. As for me, ain't going nowhere tomorrow even though the SMS says Law school. Gat better things to do with my time. Am out!
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Stoja: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Important Notice regarding NNPC Recruitment ....Download NNPC Aptitude Test FAQs

http://getlistednigeria.com/nnpc-aptitude-test-faqs/

Goodluck!
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Topiipii(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
davit:
The people behind this recruitment exercise rcise are obviously not professionals for so many reasons: call for test after 3 years; missing infos in their invites and not ready to correct the anomalies when it is obvious the error is theirs.

Till now I'm yet to get any mail from both m be it physical or electronic. If you don't get any, better forget about the test. You won't be allowed in tomorrow. As for me, ain't going nowhere tomorrow even though the SMS says Law school. Gat better things to do with my time. Am out!
I already posted somewhere on this forum that all you need is the SMS containing your venue, you'll be attended to without any problem. Some people did their accreditation today without any mail.
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by mopetosin: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
For those that went for accreditation with sms only, did they ask for your application letter?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by mopetosin: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
For those went for the accreditation without letters, did they ask for your application number?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2014
If you have got nothing but sms, I can assure u dt u will be attended to and your ID Number will be provided to you which isjust what you need to proceed to accreditation stage and thereafter sit for the exam.

Bon chance!
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by oieda: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
See how everywhere done quiet. . .
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by jhigh: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Any update on the test....learnt some results have been realesed
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by olumaxi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is d result not out yet?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by paullye(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Has anyone gotten d result of the accessment?
Re: Test Venues For 2014 NNPC Recruitment Test by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
i havnt got any message from them too o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies / When Asked About Salary Preference / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.