Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities (31286 Views)

5 Professions That Makes It Difficult For Ladies To Get A Husband / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.

3 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sanchez01: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.
I agree to all, save for your #4. These people are something else and there is this sickly belief that they are 'hoes'. Nurses, being on that list is a no for me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Timothy3113(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
How does dis reduce price of garri

5 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by tobiboss(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
just incase, good topic
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by jmoore(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Being broke.

29 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by DesChyko: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Celestial Church Worker.. gringringrin

You no wan respect the white gown?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Actors/Actresses: they are too exposed to a lot of obscenities.

Can't watch my wife/girlfriend kissing another just because she's doing her 'job' undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by tobechi74: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Politicians

if you doubt me ask goodluck jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry
I forgot to add them grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
jmoore:
Being broke.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by cutieberie1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
.nice post nyway...bt bankers nd nurses re beta
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
farano:
I forgot to add them grin
grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 12 cry cry
fixed, don't worry son, you're still little. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
tobechi74:
Politicians

if you doubt me ask goodluck jonathan
Really? They have many dates.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
fixed, don't worry son, you're still little. grin
Just negodu nsogbu! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by SeverusSnape(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
PROSTITUTION!... The world's oldest profession.

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chimerase2: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Farano always banning icerberylin from morning till night angry
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Jennydoris(f): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
Actors/Actresses: they are too exposed to a lot of obscenities.

Can't watch my wife/girlfriend kissing another just because she's doing her 'job' undecided

That's the worst of all the profession. Every other profession can last but theirs is always shaken. It's only a few ones that survives the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chimerase2: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sombody mentioned prostitution here
See I dnt mind my wifey been a runs gal
As far as it puts amala and ewedu in ma table no probs grin

Na joke oh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
rig worker.?¿

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
Sombody mentioned prostitution here
See I dnt mind my wifey been a runs gal
As far as it puts amala and ewedu in ma table no probs grin

Na joke oh gringrin
Chimerase2 the ENZYME!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chimerase2: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:

Chimerase2 the ENZYME!!!! grin grin grin
KINGTOM the TOM gringrin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by englishmart(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
some of you here are up to 40yrs. But lil kesh is your mentor! Chai! TB Joshua is your friend

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
KINGTOM the TOM gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin

3 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:

That's the worst of all the profession. Every other profession can last but theirs is always shaken. It's only a few ones that survives the test of time.
Honestly! I just can't imagine my self dating someone in that profession

It's just stress
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Jennydoris(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

It's just stress

I call it self inflict headache.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

It's just stress

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.