Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband (35397 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Osama10(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Noted.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:
Erm... One of my NL admirers (clevvermindkiss) created a thread on things husbands should not do to their wives and i think i should produce a counter thread for that.

So these are the 8 things i feel ladies should desist from as married women

1: Dont think you are the Project: its true that he has to woo you, chase you, court you and all that but once you both are married. You become his helper. Dont ever have the mentality that he married you to pet and care for you. Its true he will do that but that is not the main reason for the marriage. You are not his life project rather you are to assist him achieve and attain his life project.

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship.

3- Dont Try To Change Him: You met him that way. You loved him that way. Why are you trying to change him now?. If you met him drinking alchohol, brace yourself to put up with it. Dont try to change him. You are not the HolySpirit.

4- Dont Be Too Familiar: dont be too familiar with your husband. Queen Vashti lost her crown to Esther because she was too familiar with her husband. Her husband sent for her and she refused to go. Dont get too familiar. Dont forget he is still your head. Still respect him.

5- Dont Stop Looking Good: this one is a major one. He met you looking sexy, fabolous and great. Dont stop looking that way. Even after having kids, hit the gym and still keep fit. Dont forget that he sees fresh babes every day as he goes out. Men are moved by what they see. Dont stop looking good.

6- Help Him On Bed: lipsrsealed i wont talk much on this one but please dont make !sex! boring for him.

7- Dont Nag: pls dont nag biko. Instead of nagging, pray to God. God can change his heart, you cant change his heart.

8- Dont Try To Train Your Husband: you are expected to love your husband not to train him. If his mother that has been with him for the first part of his life cant change him on certain things, dont think that you can. Just help him.

Culled and Modified: Pst Mrs Mildred Okonkwo

Story for the gods
That highlighted part is so totally wrong
You must train him to your taste
It is a task every wife must accomplish to have peace of mind
You can't take a man and leave him as raw as you found him
Try it and you will be in the family section crying for help
You must mould him prayerfully and systematically and cut out the rough edges to get the man you want

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by charleff512(m): 1:43am On Dec 05, 2014
obongproff:

Da! Wait a minute! Afo ado eyen akwa ibom? shocked
idung isongo!
Akwa ibom ado Ok!
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by irokop(m): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2014
emperorchedda:
Nice points you have here

Don't try to stop him from hanging with the boys and clubbing

Don't always get offended when he turns around to spy at another ukwu because trust me, some ukwus can be magnetic

Iwu onye Ara oooo, lee kene ebe Uche gi na aga
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 05, 2014
your hubby must be wicked grin grin grin come to me on 08100392181 i am a united fan and will unite all the beatings u have chopped from that bully grin grin grin love you baby
Mprex:

chelsea fans are wife beatersshocked shocked

single ladies, i hope you are rreading this sad
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by justmag(m): 2:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm. Exactly...it's like you created this for me kiss
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 3:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

yeah, its more easier said than done but i practise what i preach

my dear, pls are u married? I know the topic is culled but i also know u somehow agree with the writer. So are u?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 3:44am On Dec 05, 2014
betadaz:
Wow, my wife can only score 2 out of 8, that is 25%.
She only applies numbers 5 & 6.
Wish she can stumble on this thread...

becos she us ur wife. No 1 i think every sensitive woman shd be abreast with dat but to some good extent. No 6, its a two way thing. Its dependent on the personality of the man. No matter what, a woman shd never call her MIL a witch. Learn to avoid troublesome inlaws than open confrontation..

Now on changing and traing each other, thats where i totally disagree. A night crawler cannot continue such and expect to hv a peaceful union except where both of them crawl.

Bottomline. Marry someone u hv same vision, passion and faith with.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2014
dre11:
Mprex

Such a nice post by you.. ...

I hope u won't default when u get married sha

9) do give the guy his needed space and freedom

10) don't bore his mind and brain with pretty talk that don't add value to him and the relationship

wonderful. 1000 likes.

I will add, know when to talk and how he likes to be talked to.

Know that ur suggestions are not to be followed always.

Never tell the children daddy is a bad man.

Dont discuss his mistakes/shortcome with an outsider
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Shakurpaul2: 4:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Nairaland is getting interesting day by day.

Organizations enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.

Follow this link for more details http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by zubby29(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Shey na so dem dey take marry?
lol.so how again dem dey use marry? if d two agree shikina e don finish.u beter agree bfr i change my mind o.lol.gm.hope u slpt well
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by johncreek: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:
Erm... One of my NL admirers (clevvermindkiss) created a thread on things husbands should not do to their wives and i think i should produce a counter thread for that.

1: Dont think you are the Project: its true that he has to woo you, chase you, court you and all that but once you both are married. You become his helper. Dont ever have the mentality that he married you to pet and care for you. Its true he will do that but that is not the main reason for the marriage. You are not his life project rather you are to assist him achieve and attain his life project.

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship.

3- Dont Try To Change Him: You met him that way. You loved him that way. Why are you trying to change him now?. If you met him drinking alchohol, brace yourself to put up with it. Dont try to change him. You are not the HolySpirit.

4- Dont Be Too Familiar: dont be too familiar with your husband. Queen Vashti lost her crown to Esther because she was too familiar with her husband. Her husband sent for her and she refused to go. Dont get too familiar. Dont forget he is still your head. Still respect him.

5- Dont Stop Looking Good: this one is a major one. He met you looking sexy, fabolous and great. Dont stop looking that way. Even after having kids, hit the gym and still keep fit. Dont forget that he sees fresh babes every day as he goes out. Men are moved by what they see. Dont stop looking good.

6- Help Him On Bed: lipsrsealed i wont talk much on this one but please dont make !sex! boring for him.

7- Dont Nag: pls dont nag biko. Instead of nagging, pray to God. God can change his heart, you cant change his heart.

8- Dont Try To Train Your Husband: you are expected to love your husband not to train him. If his mother that has been with him for the first part of his life cant change him on certain things, dont think that you can. Just help him.

Talk more about number 6 ooooo..
Cos I don't undersTand o
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Story for the gods
You must mould him prayerfully and systematically and cut out the rough edges to get the man you want
i love the "mold him prayerfully". That still boils down to trying to help him. When i say train, i meant some ladies that will be shouting and nagging @ their husbands about their misgivings as if they are kids. You know it doesnt work that way.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Vince77(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by bosun11(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
nice post....
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2014
Truluvguy:
your hubby must be wicked grin grin grin come to me on 08100392181 i am a united fan and will unite all the beatings u have chopped from that bully grin grin grin love you baby
you want to unite the beatings abi I dodge by fire
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

my dear, pls are u married? I know the topic is culled but i also know u somehow agree with the writer. So are u?
i agree with the writer 100% I am not married but i intend to do all of these when I am

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

wonderful. 1000 likes.

thanks for the contribution
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2014
johncreek:

Talk more about number 6 ooooo..
Cos I don't undersTand o
lols. What dont you understand? I meant the lady shouldnt be passive during sex. She should be active and involved so that both of them can derive maximum pleasure from it. You get it?sad
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2014
zubby29:
lol.so how again dem dey use marry? if d two agree shikina e don finish.u beter agree bfr i change my mind o.lol.gm.hope u slpt well
lolss. If you change your mind, there are other suitorstongue

my night was fine. Yours?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

Don't try to be his Mom or elder sister, he already have them already.(Pastor chris oyakhilome)
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Story for the gods
Then he is no longer your husband ma.
Train your house boy not your husband.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Swiftboy(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

chelsea fans are wife beatersshocked shocked

single ladies, i hope you are rreading this sad
my dear dont mind that idiota...he's jealous cos we Chelsea and fans are the best in Europe. We dont beat women,we make em support Chelsea by showing them the beautiful blue colours. grin
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by harmony940(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm'well I don't think the op is married,some women are to librate Their husbands from the chains that has been on them for a very long time,while some women are to cage Their husband and make life misreable for him.....In addition when one get married with Godly wisdom u will know which part u have forged...
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2014
just call me na
Mprex:

you want to unite the beatings abi I dodge by fire
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by etomama(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God am not guilty of any of these especially that no. 6! Gbam.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by prettymina(f): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Bride to be soon....learning so much.tnx
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by zubby29(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
mine was ok,so stop doin shakara o,u don agree?
Mprex:

lolss. If you change your mind, there are other suitorstongue

my night was fine. Yours?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

i agree with the writer 100% I am not married but i intend to do all of these when I am

then i agree with the person that said its easier said than done.

U know what my mum said to me, my daughter, there is no other fomular to sucess in marriage except submission, perseverance, respect.

If a spouse has respect for u, changing or learning positive things from u becomes easy and reference point. Eg, i can say i learnt to keep very minimal number of friends such dat wd not distract my attention. I use to be into fashion but i learn to invest no matter how small from hubby.

Like hubby used to be very temperamental but learnt to be calm from me and he wd always use it as a reference point. Like my wife wd say' swallow those word' dat way u can keep calm.

If u are talkn abt nature, eg snoring, sleepn with open mouth. Lol etc yes u are right but if u are talkn about acquired habits eg. Drinking and smoking excessively, allowing him keep those friends that only bring problem into my marriage, no ma. I will pray untill they scatter.

I cd tell u alot but wait untill u are married, its a whole institution and u can never graduate. Best of luck.

U are a helpmate and u are there to help in every area but with respect and submission and dont forget ur knees.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by dre11(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

wonderful. 1000 likes.

Consign
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2014
dre11:

Consign

abeg what is consign ooo. Abi u import kinikan? Lol
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by dre11(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

abeg what is consign ooo. Abi u import kinikan? Lol

U made a point and I did consign to it.. .....
But, the kinikan that you are the chief exporter of...no make u see road wellgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.