Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband (35392 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

then i agree with the person that said its easier said than done.

U know what my mum said to me, my daughter, there is no other fomular to sucess in marriage except submission, perseverance, respect.

If a spouse has respect for u, changing or learning positive things from u becomes easy and reference point. Eg, i can say i learnt to keep very minimal number of friends such dat wd not distract my attention. I use to be into fashion but i learn to invest no matter how small from hubby.

Like hubby used to be very temperamental but learnt to be calm from me and he wd always use it as a reference point. Like my wife wd say' swallow those word' dat way u can keep calm.

If u are talkn abt nature, eg snoring, sleepn with open mouth. Lol etc yes u are right but if u are talkn about acquired habits eg. Drinking and smoking excessively, allowing him keep those friends that only bring problem into my marriage, no ma. I will pray untill they scatter.

I cd tell u alot but wait untill u are married, its a whole institution and u can never graduate. Best of luck.

U are a helpmate and u are there to help in every area but with respect and submission and dont forget ur knees.
Like this your contribution,
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by johncreek: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

lols. What dont you understand? I meant the lady shouldnt be passive during sex. She should be active and involved so that both of them can derive maximum pleasure from it. You get it?sad
Now u re talking.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Hackin:
obong i guess u re from calabar; my guy pls i need your help here. translate this for me " nduk ke ado" a lady said dis to me n when i requested for the translation, she said i shld figured it out by myself.

Bros "ndok ke ado" means its a joke, or ur kidding or ur not being serious. Sometin like dat.

hope say I help small? cheesy
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by bosun11(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

U know what my mum said to me, my daughter, there is no other fomular to sucess in marriage except submission, perseverance, respect.

If a spouse has respect for u, changing or learning positive things from u becomes easy and reference point. Eg, i can say i learnt to keep very minimal number of friends such dat wd not distract my attention. I use to be into fashion but i learn to invest no matter how small from hubby.

Like hubby used to be very temperamental but learnt to be calm from me and he wd always use it as a reference point. Like my wife wd say' swallow those word' dat way u can keep calm.

If u are talkn abt nature, eg snoring, sleepn with open mouth. Lol etc yes u are right but if u are talkn about acquired habits eg. Drinking and smoking excessively, allowing him keep those friends that only bring problem into my marriage, no ma. I will pray untill they scatter.

I cd tell u alot but wait untill u are married, its a whole institution and u can never graduate. Best of luck.

U are a helpmate and u are there to help in every area but with respect and submission and dont forget ur knees.

MY GF NEEDS TO READ THIS FOR EXTRA KNOWLEDGE.....NICE COMMENT.....I WISH MOST LADIES REASON THIS WAY
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

MY GF NEEDS TO READ THIS FOR EXTRA KNOWLEDGE.....NICE COMMENT.....I WISH MOST LADIES REASON THIS WAY

oh dear, she wd come around if u can be open. Dont do more than urself to pls someone. Just be urself, always listen to candid advice from her but be incharge sir.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by bosun11(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

oh dear, she wd come around if u can be open. Dont do more than urself to pls someone. Just be urself, always listen to candid advice from her but be incharge sir.

thanks for your advice and God bless , at the moment she is extremely nice but the issue is, i always have this feeling ladies change when they are married....that stuff keeps getting me scared
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by sexynabila(f): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2014
N0 8 Noted...
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2014
bosun11:

thanks for your advice and God bless , at the moment she is extremely nice but the issue is, i always have this feeling ladies change when they are married....that stuff keeps getting me scared

change is the only constant thing na. We only pray that we chager for the better. Lol. Men also change ooo.

Well ur fear is not out of place cos u are human but do u know why Job in d bible was peculia? Cos he was afraid of 'change' like all challenges only look out before time how to manage 'change'. Else u wd be swallowed up.

Pls aways appreciate her and make her know u cherish her subtleness and wd always be proud of her if she holds on there.

But what if after marriage, other unforseen challenges crip into the marriage, wd u stand by her? Most times its how u handle such situations that determine how consistent a woman wd be with her attitude. Remember i said attitude and not character. My rgds to her.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2014
obongproff:

Bros "ndok ke ado" means its a joke, or ur kidding or ur not being serious. Sometin like dat.

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2014
obongproff:

u re the man, tanx much.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
zubby29:
mine was ok,so stop doin shakara o,u don agree?
i no greetongue
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Truluvguy:
just call me na
mba. I dont want united beatings
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by zubby29(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2014
lol
Mprex:

i no greetongue
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2014
not beating, romance grin grin grin
Mprex:

mba. I dont want united beatings
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by bosun11(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2014
Ninapha:

change is the only constant thing na. We only pray that we chager for the better. Lol. Men also change ooo.

Well ur fear is not out of place cos u are human but do u know why Job in d bible was peculia? Cos he was afraid of 'change' like all challenges only look out before time how to manage 'change'. Else u wd be swallowed up.

Pls aways appreciate her and make her know u cherish her subtleness and wd always be proud of her if she holds on there.

But what if after marriage, other unforseen challenges crip into the marriage, wd u stand by her? Most times its how u handle such situations that determine how consistent a woman wd be with her attitude. Remember i said attitude and not character. My rgds to her.

hmm attitude..thanks for your advice ...alright mrs
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by rutibaby(f): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wonderful.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by KingTom(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
i hope she puts a chain on ur neck when she's Training You.....
lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nr. 6
wink tongue
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Harmvirus(f): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
noted...
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Michky: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Ninapha:

Wow. Beautiful. Very beautiful post. There is no other recipe to a blissful marriage than all you have said. Respect and submission, very key. Am surprised that ladies that think like this still exist. And I like the part where you choose to pray him to change rather than force/nag him to change. I look at your post again and all I see is a perfect wife in you. Please keep doing what you are doing and God will keep blessing your marriage. God bless you much.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Michky: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2014
Ninapha:

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Babaji111(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2014
All points are absolutely okay. Nice piece. But what I think should be encouraged is changing your partners bad habits, if you can. There is nothing wrong in it I guess.

The essence of being together is to know yourselves better by nurturing care, patience, tolerance, sharing your experiences and developing new ways for better livelihood.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Michky: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Babaji111:
All points are absolutely okay. Nice piece. But what I think should be encouraged is changing your partners bad habits, if you can. There is nothing wrong in it I guess.

The essence of being together is to know yourselves better by nurturing care, patience, tolerance, sharing your experiences and developing new ways for better livelihood.
Dude speak for yourself alone pls. Thank you.
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Ninapha(f): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Michky:
Wow. Beautiful. Very beautiful post. There is no other recipe to a blissful marriage than all you have said. Respect and submission, very key. Am surprised that ladies that think like this still exist. And I like the part where you choose to pray him to change rather than force/nag him to change. I look at your post again and all I see is a perfect wife in you. Please keep doing what you are doing and God will keep blessing your marriage. God bless you much.

wow! U made my weekend. Much respect sir. Now u make my head do puff-puff small. Thnks sir.

The truth is love and money could get u marriage but lack of respect and impatience wd send u out.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Babaji111(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Michky:
Dude speak for yourself alone pls. Thank you.
Did I mention somebody's opinion? Thank you
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Youngpo413: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice one
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
very awesome post. pls tell them. I love u mprex...mwah
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by Mprex(f): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prixus:
very awesome post. pls tell them. I love u ...mwah
thank you dear
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by bosun11(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
why nt 100%

cant find the thread where u wrote things husband should not do to their wives, can you help me with the link please?
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by clevvermind(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
bosun11:

cant find the thread where u wrote things husband should not do to their wives, can you help me with the link please?
https://www.nairaland.com/2022643/10-things-should-never-wife
Re: 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband by poik(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:
Erm... One of my NL admirers (clevvermindkiss) created a thread on things husbands should not do to their wives and i think i should produce a counter thread for that.

So these are the 8 things i feel ladies should desist from as married women

1: Dont think you are the Project: its true that he has to woo you, chase you, court you and all that but once you both are married. You become his helper. Dont ever have the mentality that he married you to pet and care for you. Its true he will do that but that is not the main reason for the marriage. You are not his life project rather you are to assist him achieve and attain his life project.

2- Dont Turn Him Against His People: dont turn the mother that bore him for nine months into a witch in his eyes pls. His relatives shouldnt become his enemies because you married him. Dont destroy the family relationship.

3- Dont Try To Change Him: You met him that way. You loved him that way. Why are you trying to change him now?. If you met him drinking alchohol, brace yourself to put up with it. Dont try to change him. You are not the HolySpirit.

4- Dont Be Too Familiar: dont be too familiar with your husband. Queen Vashti lost her crown to Esther because she was too familiar with her husband. Her husband sent for her and she refused to go. Dont get too familiar. Dont forget he is still your head. Still respect him.

5- Dont Stop Looking Good: this one is a major one. He met you looking sexy, fabolous and great. Dont stop looking that way. Even after having kids, hit the gym and still keep fit. Dont forget that he sees fresh babes every day as he goes out. Men are moved by what they see. Dont stop looking good.

6- Help Him On Bed: lipsrsealed i wont talk much on this one but please dont make !sex! boring for him.

7- Dont Nag: pls dont nag biko. Instead of nagging, pray to God. God can change his heart, you cant change his heart.

8- Dont Try To Train Your Husband: you are expected to love your husband not to train him. If his mother that has been with him for the first part of his life cant change him on certain things, dont think that you can. Just help him.

Culled and Modified: Pst Mrs Mildred Okonkwo

I was nodding my head to all the points raised till I saw the author. Pastor Mrs? Big big error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.