Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! (6119 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
This happened Last month.

A friend of mine travelled,,leaving his girlfriend of two years with his younger brother. He came back a week later and met only his brother at home.

After much enquiries his brother told him that he doesn't know what happened that she just left one morning and she was crying.

My friend hurried to her place and met her at home,,she was not looking cheerful either.
He questioned her and he was told that she was raped by his brother while he was away and that was why she left.

On the other hand,,his brother claimed that she was the one who seduced him. That she was always wearing skimpy dresses inside the house and she came to meet him inside the room one night.

Now my friend is confused,,he doesn't know who to believe neither does he know the best action to take. He loves this girl so much and it's difficult to let her go. She has been begging him not to leave her also. But he just can't stand her again,,looking at her eye to eye with that event in his mind is a problem. He had never suspected anything fishy going on between them,,everything seemed alright.

His younger brother is claiming innocent too and he's the only sibling he's got. My friend has been responsible for his school fees and upkeep for a long time now.

He doesn't know who to believe,,he doesn't know who to forgive.

Someone with a clear insight should please help!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iceberylin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Who broke our Mr Nlanders heart undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Romanciella(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
sounds fakish..… .

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
grin Is that how you r gonna help him....funny tho

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Not me bro
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Romanciella:
sounds fakish..… .
Not at all
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Romanciella(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Not at all
ok
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by tobiboss(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
the bìtch probably seduced your bro becos she was hörny, all these evil bítches lookin to destroy brodas, i've been in this situation b4, although i did nt fall, wen i told my bro she was tryna seduce me, she told him i was d one tryna ynash her, and him being deeply inlove with her took her side, it was nt untill he caught her when she was making her moves on me did he see 4 himself, so i'll advice u to trust your bro over that höe

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Issokay

All hail king dee
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iamord(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Both parties forming innocent shey!!!
I knew i should have brought my magun!!! grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by tobiboss(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
bt i later ynash her a couple of times after they broke, wat can i say? i aint blind
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iamord(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
tobiboss:
the bìtch probably seduced your bro becos she was hörny, all these evil bítches lookin to destroy brodas, i've been in this situation b4, although i did nt fall, wen i told my bro she was tryna seduce me, she told him i was d one tryna ynash her, and him being deeply inlove with her took her side, it was nt untill he caught her when she was making her moves on me did he see 4 himself, so i'll advice u to trust your bro over that höe

Hahaha!! Da shi cray!!
It happens tho..been in a situation like that. It was my sisters friend so ko si pressure grin but from the ops post the way the bro sounded is not pure and gives me reason to suspect him !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
tobiboss:
broda your situation is different from this am 100% sure his broda tried to seduce her then when she did no succumb he r*ped her

Bi*tch very strong word mine how you use it

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
Issokay

All hail king dee
Bro..what dyu have to say?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by cutieberie1(f): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
he sud forgv both of dem. nd even if d gal seduced him y did he do it knowin dt she z his broda's gf..cn he nt flee 4rm temptation...if d boy loves ha nd doesnt wnt 2 leave ha dy sud continue..
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
tobiboss:
its really confusing honestly.

I'm really suspecting my friend's brother,,for the fact that he didn't tell him the first time he asked. Not until the girl accused him of rape.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Jennydoris(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
The guy should accept the girl back and make peace between her and the kid bro. Let him set a trap for the two. Pretend to go out of town and get a camera and place it in the room where nobody will ever notice what happens. Then when he comes back from where ever he claims to go he can quietly and secretly consult his secret camera for details of what happened at his absence for you know that when the devil wants to punish his or her fellow devil he will make you commit your crimes over and over again until you are caught. grin

But whatever happens the guy should always remember that it's family first..... but why didn't the girl call the guy and tell him of the rape? Because I know that no woman in her right sense will stand the embarrassment that comes from rape. Why didn't the kid bro call the brother to tell him of the girls advances towards him... know guy would want the brother to marry an unfaithful girl.. On a very serious note both of them are hiding something. In fact, the kid bro and the girl is a suspect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
cutieberie1:
he sud forgv both of dem. nd even if d gal seduced him y did he do it knowin dt she z his broda's gf..cn he nt flee 4rm temptation...if d boy loves ha nd doesnt wnt 2 leave ha dy sud continue..
Yea you're right. They are both guilty of the act and they shouldn't point fingers.

But put yourself in his shoes,,will you be able to forgive the both of them?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bro..what dyu have to say?
am sure the broda is the guilty one if she was the one that seduced him she wouldn't have open up so easily

Konji worried the guy so he made passes at her and when she refused he raped
Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iamord(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jennydoris:
The guy should accept the girl back and make peace between her and the kid bro. Let him set a trap for the two. Pretend to go out of town and get a camera and place it in the room where nobody will ever notice what happens. Then when he comes back from where ever he claims to go he can quietly and secretly consult his secret camera for details of what happened at his absence for you know that when the devil wants to punish his or her fellow devil he will make you commit your crimes over and over again until you are caught. grin

But whatever happens the guy should always remember that it's family first.....

1. In this case there will be no second time
2. At times the deepest stab wound can
come from the family.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Youngsage: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
hmmm... Stories that touch. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iamord(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea you're right. They are both guilty of the act and they shouldn't point fingers.

But put yourself in his shoes,,will you be able to forgive the both of them?
For me all I will say is that both of them should go far away!! FAR AWAY!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
samflexxy:
am sure the broda is the guilty one if she was the one that seduced him she wouldn't have open up so easily

Konji worried the guy so he made passes at her and when she refused he raped
Shikena

yea I think his brother is guilty of this.

But the problem now is abandoning his own brother. Someone said something about 'family first'
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
THIS ONE IS STRONG....
THE GIRL DEFINITELY SEDUCED THE BOYS BROTHER....AH AH NA...AINT IT CLEAR angry

THE GIRL WAS SIMPLY Hot AND WANTED SEX AND THE BOY HAD TO OBLIGE...

HER CRYING IS JUST A WAY OF COVERING UP HER ACT...

IF SHE WAS REALLY RAPED AS SHE CLAIMS WHY DIDNT SHE SHOUT FOR HELP?OR AHBI DEM NO GET NEIGBOURS....

LET THE DUDE ASK THEM NEIGBOURS NA...
THAT DUDE CANT MOVE ON WITH THAT GIRL
HE WILL HATE HER FOREVER AND CAN NEVER RESPECT AND TRUST HER AGAIN
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by iceberylin(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Not me bro
Na you tongue
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by blesszzy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
cutieberie1:
flee konji Hia, i Hope u knw lts a respectal of no body.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamord:

For me all I will say is that both of them should go far away!! FAR AWAY!!
you mean my friend and his brother?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Jennydoris(f): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamord:

1. In this case there will be no second time
2. At times the deepest stab wound can
come from the family.

You can't be too sure. The wound can come from the family or from the girl.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
iceberylin:

Na you tongue
Guy give advice na... sad

It's very important
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by blesszzy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
bro i hope say no b nollywood u dey try tell us so, cus if na nollywood we already knw d outcome.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
is this trolling or what?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
blesszzy:
bro i hope say no b nollywood u dey try tell us so, cus if na nollywood we already knw d outcome.
Naah...not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? / I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go? / #BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.