Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack (32552 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
NB: ignore all grammatical and typing errors, because I'm now presently in the bush since morning.

It all started after we observed Subhi prayer. After the prayers, I decided to brush up what I read the previous night since I'm having exams by 9:00am. Upon opening my book, I heard a very loud gunshot and before you say jack, everybody was out of the hostel.

Some even had fractures and other injuries during the escape. We all thought that they are going to kill us like they did in Gubja. but fortunately and unfortunately, their target was Mobile police base.

The boys succeeded in penetrating the base where they killed many people, though some of the mobile police ran away from the base and escaped with us.

Let me make something clear, honestly and sincerely, Boko Haram are better armed and motivated than our men in arm, because even from the gun sound, one can identify our gallant men and the terrorists.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
That aside, the brave ones among our armed men resisted the attack for a long time before they were overun by the terrorists. The terrorists looted and burnt must of the structures in the base before attacking the town. Their target was the government house, but fortunately they were resisted heavily.
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Cooleasy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
No conclusion? We are waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Feranmicharles(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Am back again grin
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
So after the heavy resistance at the government house, they start to burn government structures within the city before the fighter jet cased them outta the town. The attack lasted for about 9 Hours
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Caseless: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
*in gejs voice*Damaruru, wher b that sef?
Brother, may God protect you!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by DickDastardly(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
*spreads my water bed mat* cool
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
The school is not in their mission during this attack, because they kill no student, in fact they only collect student's phones if they meet with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Right now, we are at the bush since morning. but hopefully by tomorrow the armed forces may allow us to vacate out
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Damaturu you mean @OP?

May God protect you all

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
barcanista:
Damaturu you mean @OP?

May God protect you all
Yes Boss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Sunymoore(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Caseless:
*in gejs voice*Damaruru, wher b that sef?
Brother, may God protect you!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Arch1: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
@OP, did you see some of the Boko fighters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by dekronik: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
You say you dey bush, how you come know say dem loot armoury for MOPOL base? And how you take see the resistance for govt.house. Abi the govt house dey for bush?

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nmeri17: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
I just pray that these street urchins around my area throwing this 22nd century brand of crackers/Banger will let me know when BH have reached this side

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
I just booked this space in error.
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by 4reigningqueen: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
op please answer the questions asked above before I can take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by holatin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
haaa
sorry man.
Boko haram cum become actor while the military are the boss (??)
God ! na ur help we need oooo
and we need a President in Nigeria too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
May God help us
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by noordean(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by bestman09(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
God is really in control. It would have been a calamity if they succeeded in taking over the government house. I personally believe that the end of Boko Haram is near with the gallantry being exhibited by the armed forces of the nation
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Alenkakent(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmn, once upon a time in Nigeria, peace reigned

Before it all comes down in feb 2015, pick ur spy watch to collect concrete evidence secretly
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Maczeelly(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Al is welll ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
so how you manage get network and mb post this...
cheesy
btw lets pray for his safe recovery grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by lilprinze: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by lanxlot(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
op are u addicted 2 nairaland?? ur mates de hide 4 bush u de creat thread...anyway sha....Tnk u....Nd safety.

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by pekelepekele(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Na waoooh.
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by englishmart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
leave that state first for your safety
Re: Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack by gememerald(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
What is the name of your school?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility / President Buhari Commissions Nigeria's Largest Onshore LPG Plant In Edo State / Kiki Osinbajo: 'Forbes 30 Under 30, I'm Coming'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.