Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (28027 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

I am dark, she is more like her mom. But hyperactive and playful like me cheesy
I no talk am? cheesy

Immediately I saw her I knew she looks more like her mum than her dad. Dick seems to be a worwor fellow. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
And she was born at 7months3weeks. And she came out with the leg. Did that scare me? I nearly fainted that night in fear cheesy
In Yoruba land she'll be called 'Ige'

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Texykool:
First time ever... DickDastardly is gentle and pleasant. I must share testimony shocked

OP... I guess this is your first child, right? Seems she's the only one that can take you off trolling cheesy

@Topic: She's CUTE... Better pickin, fine gyal grin
You are right. She is my first and i'm on sabatical leave from trolling till she starts taking ceraelac grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

You are right but not wholly tongue
You have a baby too?
Lol. I wish grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by farano(f): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Thanks kiss
You're welcome
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by spicy244(f): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cute baby. Will marry her off to my Son. smiley
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

I no talk am? cheesy

Immediately I saw her I knew she looks more like her mum than her dad. Dick seems to be a worwor fellow. grin
If i am really worwor my baby must have some traces, but she has none wink so you see i am cute too tongue
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Texykool: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

You are right. She is my first and i'm on sabatical leave from trolling till she starts taking ceraelac grin

Make the girl no just take after your trolling habit shagrin

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
spicy244:
Cute baby. Will marry her off to my Son. smiley
Can you pay the bride price in Dollars and in advance grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

If i am really worwor my baby must have some traces, but she has none wink so you see i am cute too tongue
She's prolly a spitting image of her mum grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. I wish grin
You wil have twins when you are ready. Click "like" for Amen cheesy

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Texykool:

Make the girl no just take after your trolling habit shagrin
Abeg no expose my nefarious trolling activities now o, before dem go sake of you comot me for front page the dream land cheesy
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

She's prolly a spitting image of her mum grin
She is just fair like her but got most features from me, @least most people say so wink
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Shollay20(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by watered(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
I want a baby as yours. How do I go about it?

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by allanphash7(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
atutu poyoyooooop
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MRLINGTON(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
D pikin go get concept die o. grin @Op #dis ur daughter in Faze' voice
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Coming out with the leg mean say to waka for this world don hungry her toh much grin grin grin grin grin.. I rate her 10/10, she is a beautiful kid

9 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
I feel like having a baby now.

Cute baby smiley

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by rezzy: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
She is fine but........ I comment my reserve
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
watered:
Hussle, make money, marry better wife and mostly trust in God cool grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Abduletudaye(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kai.. She's cute oo... This got me thinking of how my kids will look like.. They must be fine or else! Hehehe.. grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by tuffgongjo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy
Glue her mouth asap,na joke oo.
She is beautiful$she will grow to be an astonishing woman.

5 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ishilove:

I no talk am? cheesy

lmao..... grin

ah wan laff fall from 3storey building
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by babygirlfl: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
she is so cute.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Abduletudaye(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
grin

Dafuq Who be this? Na him life dey open so oo.. Lolz
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by jnrbayano(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why didn't you have her named Muttley?

grin

Such a lovely looking child
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by kings49(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cute baby
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
grin
Na your own yeye pikin be that? cheesy grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by pacesetter939: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
DickDastardly:

Hussle, make money, marry better wife and mostly trust in God cool grin
You killed it here!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
watered:
work hard
make money
marry a fertile wife
fuvck that punny hard
wait till nine months...
i bet you you will get one undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Long Snake Killed At OAU Postgraduate Hall Of Residence / Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.