Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! (28052 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / Graduates Of Havard Like Me - Dickdastardly: Come In Here! / Court Case: Dickdastardly Vs Maclatunji At Nairaland Customary Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by UnknownT: 5:59am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

I am dark, she is more like her mom. But hyperactive and playful like me cheesy
Are you not the 'otu nne gi' 'crooner' on nairaland?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by DickDastardly(m): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2014
UnknownT:
Are you not the 'otu nne gi' 'crooner' on nairaland?
*In Gej's voice* I strongly condemn and reject this allegation tongue grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by idu1(m): 6:29am On Dec 02, 2014
So, some of those mad guys here get sense offline....
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by zbone(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2014
concepta... hmmmm
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by mumubynature(m): 6:45am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
Now, that's my lovely Daughter! cool

Lets rate her.
Paedophiles beware!
Congrat for the baby and for FP of course
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2014
This baby is so cute, feel like stealing her and making her mine. Seein her makes feeling like having a baby right now. Please can I steal her? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Isiterere(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2014
cute baby .
Congratulation chief troll.

Btw, concepta, immaculate concepta what's the meaning and the concept behind the name abeg?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Isiterere(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This baby is so cute, feel like stealing her and making her mine. Seein her makes feeling like having a baby right now. Please can I steal her? grin
..though shall not steal.
Are you fertile ? Go get your own belle abeg .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by suzyberry(f): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
She does not have a bad habit of putting things in her mouth, that is just the erogenous zone for her age (oral phase of the psycho sexual theory by sigmund freud which ranges from birth to age 1). Just watch her so that she doesn't put anything dirty in her mouth and keep her hands clean. Enjoy watching her grow, she is such a cutie.

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by shitshappen(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Yes, Chukwudumebi is her native name. Dumebi for short, means God guides my life smiley

[color=#006600][/color] hahahaha!
Wait till she enters primary school in Agbor, 'Dumebi the village girl'
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Isiterere:

..though shall not steal.
Are you fertile ? Go get your own belle abeg .

ALL IZZ WELL
Time never reach but that cute baby dey make feel like say make I born one now before is still baby, u no understand? That baby is cute.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Isiterere(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Time never reach but that cute baby dey make feel like say make I born one now before is still baby, u no understand? That baby is cute.
Issorait.
Can't wait....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by vonn(f): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy
Yea....that's what it should be....... She is in the Oral(1st) stage of psychological development.........(Particularly Sigmund Freud's Psychosexual stage)
The mouth is her centre of attraction and erogenous zone( she derives pleasure from putting things into her mouth)
You have to be extra watchful and....................................................................

Always show her LOVE!!!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Caseless: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Amen.
Ok her english name is Marisol
frm concepta to marisol. Dickk, wat is it with u and strange name sef?
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Abeg no expose my nefarious trolling activities now o, before dem go sake of you comot me for front page the dream land cheesy
chai, this guy finally got his wish lol @ 'front page the dream land' grin

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by oliidell(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Yes, Chukwudumebi is her native name. Dumebi for short, means God guides my life smiley

Cute baby. Meaningful names. Kinda shocked that u r a reasonable person.

@timbros: ur Mia is so fine.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

I am 18yrs on NL but 28 in France wink
What about your football age? Lol
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Ariyke: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Cutie kiss
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She has a little bad habit. Everything that crosses her way ends up in her mouth cheesy
She's so good looking & healthy,congrats there.Yes,at this stage (7 mths)anything they grab ends up in their mouth cos that's the teething period,hence the gums are are constantly itchy.
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by UjSizzle(f): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2014
She's such a beauty smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Yes oo! My brother, apertaid has finally collasped grin cheesy
You get pikin? shocked shocked shocked shocked

She's adorable mehn....cute! Cute! CUUUUUTE!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2014
sexyseun:
Finally your Diick has done sometin useful for you in your entire life..

Cute baby even though i so much doubt she's yours, angry
Lmao!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by sammoe(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Praiiise the Lord!
I've been vindicated! This is the DickDastardly of yore?
Congrats to you and her mama.
Lovely girl and she looks intelligent too.
Told someone that one had to be kinda smart to be a good troll.
cc yuzedo andyblaze ...

#okfinebaby
#okblessedmamaandpapa
#okthanks

#okbye
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2014
we should "rate your aughter"

to what end exactly?
to make you feel good about her or yourself?

Posting her pic, and then writing "P.edophiles beware" ... grow up, and leave the poor baby alone. You probably have a facebook account opened for her already, smh!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:

Lovely name for a beautiful angel.
She's so pretty. smiley
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2014
beta pikin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by sucezTP(f): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Lovely! Cute! Adorable!
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2014
congrats good dad smiley
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
She is 3months old and her name is Concepta wink

why not format grin you must be deltan. I have heard immaculate, believe, willing, do good, judge
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2014
adorable baby and cute too, dis baby wld grow into a force to reckon with in the world,#God please send my twins to me, in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by TCann(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2014
DickDastardly:
We've been on breast milk and sma ever since. But she gets admitted to cerealac school france next week cheesy

Are you sending her to France to school?...

Trust me, she'd love it...

Btw what is SMA? I'm schooling in France! grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Cute baby!, are you sure you sired her? maybe we should start a contest for "Nairaland baby of the year" cheesy with a prize of course.... grin

cc: mizmycoli
ezepromoe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know / Accident At Sangotedo, Ajah In Lagos This Afternoon (viewers Discretion Advised) / 10 Brain Damaging Habits To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.