Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

HELP!! How Can I Migrate To MTN Enhanced Pulse Again? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!! How Can I Migrate To MTN Enhanced Pulse Again? (2895 Views)

The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s / New! How To Check Ur Enhanced Pulse Balance. / Help!i Can't Opt Out Of Mtn Enhanced Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! How Can I Migrate To MTN Enhanced Pulse Again? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls,How can I opt-in MTN Enhance Pulse Again?.I dialled the code and saw:Wellcome to MTN off peak rate.I Dialled the code again and saw:sorry,you have already opt-in off peak rate.
Pls,how can I migrate to MTN Enhance Pulse?
Re: HELP!! How Can I Migrate To MTN Enhanced Pulse Again? by BrokenTV: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
VictorSnr:
Pls,How can I opt-in MTN Enhance Pulse Again?.I dialled the code and saw:Wellcome to MTN off peak rate.I Dialled the code again and saw:sorry,you have already opt-in off peak rate.
Pls,how can I migrate to MTN Enhance Pulse?
I think they have terminated that plan because i experience it too.
Re: HELP!! How Can I Migrate To MTN Enhanced Pulse Again? by Arcard(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dem no kn say da plan dy help person

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Tecno H7... Help A Brother / Oppo A37m Coming With Metal Body, 2GB RAM / Three Good Reasons To Buy This Phone In This Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.