Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,328 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) (41256 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Kcee Surprises Passengers On Air Peace Flight By Serving Them / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by tsmall(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
pablus:
she is practically naked from the back (by Indian standards). and i saw no one slap her in the vid.

So what's your conclusion sir?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shinatu:
This is coming from a country where rape has become a common crime.The guy does not have anything to do against the gang rape of innocent village/rural girls.

I remember a discussion I had with some people last month after hearing about the high rate of sexual mlolestation in Egypt in the news.
i just did not understand, if people say clothes that are revealing are the reason women are being raped, why is rape an issue in Egypt?

Muslims-Arabs fetish...they are tuned on by covered ladies because they imagine them naked ..weird isn't it ? The smallest sight of flesh turn them on...that's also why most of them have foot fetish etc
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by humbleabdul(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Some Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence
sshh please, you could try silence if opening your mouth means you'll sound unreasonable. Thanks
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
The slapping has been slapped.
We can all speak long English here on NL. But we all know EXACTLY why the woman recieved the slap.

What is wrong is wrong. The man gave the slap as his only attempt to correct a wrong action.

That is how you will all continue to watch and look until the woman goes completely naked. No one of you will lift a finger to let her know wha she was doing is wrong.

In fact you don't even know what is rigt or wrong any more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by olayinka63: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
AKPOSbaba:

Here we go again...Pls modify dis pls. Thanks

Modify wetin? Nah lie bifor?
Boko haram na Christians? Isis, aqeedah
no be islam dem dey claim?
wich kain religion be dat? To dey kill don turn food.yeye dey smell.
if what you are saying is true i guess your muslim friends or neighbours should have killed you because they see you eveyday and they dont kill you or harm you they play with you then does that justify muslim are extremist
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by olayinka63: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Some Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence
if what you are saying is true i guess your muslim friends or neighbours should have killed you because they see you eveyday and they dont kill you or harm you they play with you then does that justify muslim are extremist?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by tsmall(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:
We can all speak long English here on NL. But we all know EXACTLY why the woman recieved the slap.

What is wrong is wrong. The man gave the slap as his only attempt to correct a wrong action.

That is how you will all continue to watch and look until the woman goes completely naked. No one of you will lift a finger to let her know wha she was doing is wrong.

Who gave him the right to use force to correct her? What the young man did was totally out of order and should be condem by all.

If you aren't comfortable by someone behaviours or mode of dress simply walk away..abi?

2 Likes

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Katier00(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
emiraty:

And a bloody good one for that matter.don't bother answering him again, you are not the same level as him.

Clearly you can detect that he knows nothing about his own religion, if not how can a good christian utter such words and he is also not intelligent
thanks dear
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
olayinka63:

if what you are saying is true i guess your muslim friends or neighbours should have killed you because they see you eveyday and they dont kill you or harm you they play with you then does that justify muslim are extremist?
hmmm..my very last Ex was a Muslim..OMG ,she's fantastic and loving..calm and caring but she didn't like Christian dealings like when Christians pray..her dad even hated it more..but that's past now..

I av nothing against ALL Muslims..jxt some who use violence to settle any slight provocation..

Av u ever heard of a Christian burning sm1 up cos he /she tore a page of d bible?
But I av heard several stories of Muslims especially from d north burning people up cos of misuse of its holy book..I hate to argue on religious issues but for this,I know am smhw ryt..am sorry if it annoyed u in anyway shaa..
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by kwaraguy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence
May ALLAH improve ur IQ so you can think like human. Ameen
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
kwaraguy:
May d same Allah damage ur IQ so u can think like a cow..
Must u mention me..abeg,free me..
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by kwaraguy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
May d same Allah damage ur IQ so u can think like a cow..
Must u mention me..abeg,free me..
May ALLAH forgive you cos you sound like you've bin possessed
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Muslims got many haters.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think its time they ban you guys from d general section of NL and let u guys stick to ur hidden threads where no other religion can comment..

I made a comment from my own free-will and observations and you all wana swallow me..Una and hot temper/violence..
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by juman(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Silly and wayward lady.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by simdam500(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
echobee: He could still pass his message,dan slapping her sad.

pls help me tell him
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by luluosas(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Good for her! She deserves more than that!
It is time to tell all the silly celebrities the hard truth. Must you go naked before you are recognized? Good for her.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by amdo007(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
DICKtator:

Dude, are you serious or you are joking?
Are you implying that,
Israelis are Christians?
Stalin and Hitler were Christians?
If you had used the Great crusade massacre as your point of reference it wouldn't have been laughable!!!!
I would assume this was just a comic relief!!!!!!!!
So I would..............
grin grin grin grin
until you ignorant fools diffretiate between every nigga that acts rash and real Muslims. All the above are Christians.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by amdo007(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
priscillawill:

all the major terrorist groups in the world today, are they not fighting all in the name of allah, well if their prophet could kill people 4 worship their gods then what do u expect from his followers.
Pathetic predictable provocative nature of an average Christian. But we don't need to degenerate ourselves as Muslims in engaging with barbarians like you.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by amdo007(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
SeverusSnape:

I'm no Muslim either, So you think the only religions in the world are Islam and Christianity?.... I'm not a religious bigot, I read you were saying "Stalin and Hitler",For your information bro... these men were not Christians; they were atheists who only used religion for their political gains, you have to read more of history.
One moment he is a Muslim the next he isn't. One word, Pathetic.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by mediachirps(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
All Islamic mentality na violence all the time. what will happen if he calls that lady to order in more private?

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by onoja12: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
amdo007:

One moment he is a Muslim the next he isn't. One word, Pathetic.
come on boy!....don't tell me you're still pained, I thought we have settled this issue, stop exhibiting the character we know you guys for. please
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by priscillawill(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
amdo007:

Pathetic predictable provocative nature of an average Christian. But we don't need to degenerate ourselves as Muslims in engaging with barbarians like you.
you need help

1 Like

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by priscillawill(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Orikinla:
A true Muslim woman will not dress like a pro. angry
I will help him to slap her again.
Don't disgrace Islam!
If Boko Haram should catch her, even Shekau will not let any other Aboki have his turn on her.
She asked for it.
Please, Mukina pass me your lighter and let me puff at this nonsense.
mindset of a muslim, everything must be violence
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by priscillawill(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

When I say all Muslims, i meant what I said.
All Muslims are violent; the ones that pretends do so probably because the are surrounded by Christians undecided
Islam is formed out of violence and the followers alike.
You Prophet Mohammed is a confirmed jihadist that killed till he was banished from Medina

A monkey will always give birth to a monkey embarassed
bro dis is what i having be saying, they will say it is a few that is bad. Boko haram, isis etc they are few na, a dog will always give birth to a dog
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by priscillawill(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
kwaraguy:
so that he can kill people in the name of allah abi?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by emmy02(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
tsmall:

Her ex, What's dis one saying?

U no sabi read??
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
nakaofficial:

You simply refuse to see the SOME in his post or you prefer the part you quoted
even if it is only 1 dat z bad z he d law abi God 2 judge?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
UuzbaGuuzba:

Please park well jare! because the woman appears harmless abi? why not slap a mad woman or an agbero that sags with his butt line at your face and see what they will do to you. It's very simple- if you cannot look the other way when you see a girl dressed like that, pluck those eyes off or slice off your private part. Nonsense!
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by kenrish2(m): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2014
I don't blame d man, most females dress lyk mad people these days let them just go abt naked than pretending to were clothes, these raw female are the reason the world has turned into a modern day sodom
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by BeingAkorede(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.