Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) (41270 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Kcee Surprises Passengers On Air Peace Flight By Serving Them / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by tsmall(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2014
BeingAkorede:
I got the whole story guyz

here: http://m.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/gauhar-khan-finally-speaks-up-on-the-slap-that-shocked-the-country-228735.html

Poor woman I really feel her pain.. Thanks for the update boss.
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Orikinla:
A true Muslim woman will not dress like a pro. angry
I will help him to slap her again.
Don't disgrace Islam!
If Boko Haram should catch her, even Shekau will not let any other Aboki have his turn on her.
She asked for it.
Please, Mukina pass me your lighter and let me puff at this nonsense.

Tomorrow na you go shout say na you sabi how to treat woman well. Rubbish!
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by thegrinch(m): 1:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Katier00:
pls dnt start, this was just an act of one man not muslisms. Mind you i am not a muslim

You be Correct Animal.

This is what SuperMartins Said:

SuperMartins:
Some Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence

But you conveniently edited it to say this:

SuperMartins:
Muslims re not humans..everytin na violence

Did he/she not specify that they meant some, and not all? but your passion to defend madness will not let you see reason. Abeg, go siddon joor!
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
thegrinch:

You be Correct Animal.

This is what SuperMartins Said:

But you conveniently edited it to say this:

Did he/she not specify that they meant some, and not all? but your passion to defend madness will not let you see reason. Abeg, go siddon joor!
bro don't mind 'em..always trying to justify evil..
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by tsmall(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2015
bro don't mind 'em..always trying to justify evil..
Trying to defend God ?
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Rotimi47: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Wow! Pele...I'm so empathetic rite now. Reminds me of the time back in js3 when a girl slapped me right in the middle of a lecture, all becuz I insulted her small.

Oboy even the teachr pause, waitin to see my reaction like action film.

Lo and behold, wethr it was from shock, or the helpless feelin of knowin I couldn't beat this girl senseless and go scott free(enuff witness), I jus started cryin right thr!!! Threatenin her with expulsion when I report to principal..
grin angry

I trully learnt that day, it is better to give than to receive cry

Laughing in Swahili grin
Re: Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) by Rotimi47: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Wow! Pele...I'm so empathetic rite now. Reminds me of the time back in js3 when a girl slapped me right in the middle of a lecture, all becuz I insulted her small.

Oboy even the teachr pause, waitin to see my reaction like action film.

Lo and behold, wethr it was from shock, or the helpless feelin of knowin I couldn't beat this girl senseless and go scott free(enuff witness), I jus started cryin right thr!!! Threatenin her with expulsion when I report to principal..
grin angry

I trully learnt that day, it is better to give than to receive cry

Laughing in Swahili grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Kanu Nwankwo Campaigns For Desmond Elliot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.