Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] (7346 Views)

Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Proves That He Is Most Handsome Guy In Nollywood See [PHOTO / Exposed: Meet Dbanj"s Gilfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by StevinMorgan(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lol; I will keep doing my thing, and having fun while I do it.

Everyone can not be silent about the truth.
Someone just have to say the truth…The Bitter Truth, And that person is me, call me a hater…na you sabi, who cares, Laugh at me for not getting a call out, who cares as long as the bitter truth is told, lesson learnt, and fun guaranteed. Enjoy Reading………………………………Have FUN!!!

7.Angela Okorie; She’s married to a very quiet and young boy who can’t confront her on her deeds, she travels to lodge with her clients abroad all in the name of film shooting…

6.Chika Ike- This girl; have no pain,regret, and shame of being a “Christain Divorcee & A Runz Girl” as long as the cash is flowing in bucks.

5.Rukky Sanda- This babe, has gone international on this field, even political on this field.

4.Ebube Nwagbo- She is one of my few twitter celebrity who i follow and I love her, But that doesn’t stop me from saying the truth, By the way; This babe is trending in all grounds on this field, grooving artists, politicians, and even far away land, She loves the twerk thing passionately and she can twerk for Africa Lol.

3.Oge Okoye- Birds of same feather with Rukky & Ebube,They are in the same leauge and group, The cruise and twerk all over the place together, both national and international, most especially political ground, Oge does hers mainly for money and material things, and to console herself over her flirtiful husband’s absence and infidelity, The husband is worse, But please Oge STOP, you are married woman and two wrongs can not make a right.

2.Empress Njamah- hehehe, This one na champion for the trade oh, She runs her runz locally in Naija political market, with big names, big money, and pot belly, The bad business is paying her so much that she is busy going on expensive vacations, opening big businesses, and helping her family, She just bought her brother a rolex watch I learnt. Empress you are getting older by the day, Please STOP and think of marriage, If your family loves you more than the money they get from you; they will give you this advise I am giving you for free.

1.Ini Edo- When I first accused Ini Edo of this, most people thought I was a hater, But it has been confirmed. I love her, but she really need to STOP and change her ways, If not: what threw her out of her first marriage will also throw her out of her next marriage very soon. A word is enough for the wise.

Fruz.wapka.mobi

2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by yuncka: 12:06am On Dec 02, 2014
APROKO/AMEBO! Na so una go tek spoil pesin name/family/marriage.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 02, 2014
No pix?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Airforce1(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2014
My Rukky Sanda is not a runs girl angry

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by asaridokuboyansh(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2014
What nonsense,I don't fucking believe this list.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by veave(f): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Did you see them with your korokoro eye? Don't be hating abeg. These women are hard workers. You cant stay in sokoto and be telling us lies about things happening in shokoto.... mtchwwwww.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by dagentility(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2014
Op are you really sure about that of Oge okoye,cos its so unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
angry

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by ehiphill: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Over corre ;Dct worry dis list, very correct, but you are very lucky my genev is not in it, or else I would have file a st against u. Hahaha
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2014
Where is ANITA JOSEPH.. she can twerk but dat arse fatter than a snicker grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Bimpe29: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Lol; I will keep doing my thing, and having fun while I do it.

Everyone can not be silent about the truth.
Someone just have to say the truth…The Bitter Truth, And that person is me, call me a hater…na you sabi, who cares, Laugh at me for not getting a call out, who cares as long as the bitter truth is told, lesson learnt, and fun guaranteed. Enjoy Reading………………………………Have FUN!!!

7.Angela Okorie; She’s married to a very quiet and young boy who can’t confront her on her deeds, she travels to lodge with her clients abroad all in the name of film shooting…

6.Chika Ike- This girl; have no pain,regret, and shame of being a “Christain Divorcee & A Runz Girl” as long as the cash is flowing in bucks.

5.Rukky Sanda- This babe, has gone international on this field, even political on this field.

4.Ebube Nwagbo- She is one of my few twitter celebrity who i follow and I love her, But that doesn’t stop me from saying the truth, By the way; This babe is trending in all grounds on this field, grooving artists, politicians, and even far away land, She loves the twerk thing passionately and she can twerk for Africa Lol.

3.Oge Okoye- Birds of same feather with Rukky & Ebube,They are in the same leauge and group, The cruise and twerk all over the place together, both national and international, most especially political ground, Oge does hers mainly for money and material things, and to console herself over her flirtiful husband’s absence and infidelity, The husband is worse, But please Oge STOP, you are married woman and two wrongs can not make a right.

2.Empress Njamah- hehehe, This one na champion for the trade oh, She runs her runz locally in Naija political market, with big names, big money, and pot belly, The bad business is paying her so much that she is busy going on expensive vacations, opening big businesses, and helping her family, She just bought her brother a rolex watch I learnt. Empress you are getting older by the day, Please STOP and think of marriage, If your family loves you more than the money they get from you; they will give you this advise I am giving you for free.

1.Ini Edo- When I first accused Ini Edo of this, most people thought I was a hater, But it has been confirmed. I love her, but she really need to STOP and change her ways, If not: what threw her out of her first marriage will also throw her out of her next marriage very soon. A word is enough for the wise.

Fruz.wapka.mobi
Your post may be true or not, but the message you are passing is priceless. There are millions of women engaging in this scandalous act, for the sake of one true God, they just have to stop and be pious.
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Bimpe29: 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Vanity upon vanity.
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Swizdoe(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
That angela chic na confirm ashi with that her over-bleached skin
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by tobiboss(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok cheesy Good job op
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by celeron40(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
gringrin

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by philo3(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by shizzleStar: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
op dont be an iddiot! you single out a few ladies for reasons known to you and label them, just mind your darn business and think of making some cool money for your self and watch women kill for you.

Stop being a snitch and quit denting the images of these ladies...nonsense boy undecided
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2014

Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by icebebe(f): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even if u dnt av a job,go learn a trade n stop spoiling pple's image
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by rattlesnake(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fish
Re: EXPOSED!!!! Meet And See List Of TOP 7 Runs Girls In Nollywood [see Photo] by Coolbriz01(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
HOW YOU TAKE KNOW?

(1) (Reply)

See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested|| Episode 13 War Zone Full Video / Hot Mercy Johnson Celebrity Look-alike In New Photo-shoot (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.