Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Difference Btw VIP And VVIP - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Difference Btw VIP And VVIP (2765 Views)

Tecno, Pman Stormed Freedom Park, Closed Down Vvip Quilox Lounge / What Is The Difference Btw Santa Claus And Father Christmas? / Oil & Gas Gala Night: VIP Table - N300million! Choi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by uzolexis(f): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ok guys,whenever I listen to the radio and hear about different shows or events in 9ja I hear things like:
Regular-N......
Vip - N.....
VVIP- N.....
Tables- N.....
Pls can whoever has attended or planned any of these shows tell me the difference btw VIP and VVIP? how exactly are they treated? what exactly happens at the tables that the tickets go for 500k-1m
I'm really curious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
VIP - Very Important Person

VVIP_ Very very Important Person: This category of persons are charged more than the former group.
Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by uzolexis(f): 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
CFCfan:
VIP - Very Important Person

VVIP_ Very very Important Person: This category of persons are charged more than the former group.

I knw d meaning but i'm saying what's the difference in the way they r treated. I'm only used 2 VIP at least that's the one i've seen. This VVIP
Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2014
uzolexis:

I knw d meaning but i'm saying what's the difference in the way they r treated. I'm only used 2 VIP at least that's the one i've seen. This VVIP
The VVIP's receive more exclusive treatment than the VIPs. If a VIP is only served apple juice, the VVIP is served apple juice with champagne tongue

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2014
@Uzolexis.
U see what u missed by not attending my NL e-birthday party here last 3months bacheesy
Seriously the treatment i gave them wasnt thesame at all.
Those on the VIP went home with e-iPhone6 only WHILE those on the VVIP table went home with e-Luis Vuiton bag, my expensive branded bag which i bought 4rm dubai through Justi4Jesucheesy, a ticket to go and watch the champions league finales and that same e-iPhone6 i gave to VIP's.
And the gifts i received 4rm those on the VVIP table were SUPERB as compared to the ones i got from VIP's and Regularzgrin
U see the difference now ba?

If you think say na lie ask my CDAMSEL

Good morning.
Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
@Uzolexis.
U see what u missed by not attending my NL e-birthday party here last 3months bacheesy
Those on the VIP went home with e-iPhone6 only WHILE those on the VVIP table went home with e-Luis Vuiton bag, my expensive branded bag which i bought 4rm dubai through Justi4Jesucheesy, a ticket to go and watch the champions league finales and that same e-iPhone6 i gave to VIP's.
And the gifts i received 4rm those on the VVIP table were SUPERB as compared to the ones i got from VIP's and Regularzgrin

Good morning.

grin
Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by uzolexis(f): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
@Uzolexis.

Good morning.

if it's like that then we should also have the VVVIPs, VVVVIPs,VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIPs and so on.
Just don't make sense to me, Vip is Vip all these double and triple Vs undecided
Re: Difference Btw VIP And VVIP by huntila(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
uzolexis:
Ok guys,whenever I listen to the radio and hear about different shows or events in 9ja I hear things like:
Regular-N......
Vip - N.....
VVIP- N.....
Tables- N.....
Pls can whoever has attended or planned any of these shows tell me the difference btw VIP and VVIP? how exactly are they treated? what exactly happens at the tables that the tickets go for 500k-1m
I'm really curious.

ITS a SHOW OFF thing. Naija and Packaging

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Airport Road Leaves Three Critically Injured / *Cheaper And Reliable Voice Call/robocalls, Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Gidams Park And Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.