Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... (580 Views)

How To Deal With Strong-armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic. / Is John Tunde A Scammer? / Tanyaneeds Is A Scammer, See Yim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... by engrkaz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
This fellow called me with a hidden number, I picked up the phone and to my greatest surprise, I heard d caller addressed me by my first name.
He asked me to guess who could be calling me from London. I smiled and said uncle Wale. Meanwhile Uncle wale lives in Chicago. He started dishing out his foolishness, making up excexcuses why he is sounding differently, that hr is on the landphone and stuffs like that. I told him I understand. Its worthy to note here that our Uncle calling from London has heavy Ibadan accent whereas we r from d ijebu speaking part of Epe, Lagos. At ds point he gave out a UK mobile number that I should call him ASAP that he had some information for me, I told him no P.
He waited for 2 days he didn't hear from me, so uncle from London decided to call back, he was on d offensive "kazeem I asked u to call me for 2 days now I have not heard from u" . so I fired back at him, sir why r u also like ds? For almost 2 months u asked me to help u clear ur container loads, 3 honda civc saloon cars I have used my personal funds to clear one with d hope of getting a buyer in time to clear d remaining cars, now no buyer, my money tied down d clearing agent u introduced me to has not been nice either. So what do I do now? Uncle from London got confused and gave me another mobile number in Nigeria, belonging to mr fred a licensed clearing agent. Mr fred will assist me clear d remaining cars. I answered ok sir but I won't release those cars to mr Fred if my over 300k that I used to clear d first car is not paid. Now uncle from London seem interested in thise phony cars and his making arrangement to wire me d cash. He wants me to hand everything over to Fred. Fred and uncle from London no dey gree my fone rest again. Bush meat dey catch hunter. That awkward moment wen mugu become master...lol
Re: How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
sounds interesting, update us how it goes. If our uncle from London go send 300k grin
Re: How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... by engrkaz(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
pansophist:
sounds interesting, update us how it goes. If our uncle from London go send 300k grin
no problem. I will keep u guys posted
Re: How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... by yuncka: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Eiyaaaa for dem magas. I juz wish all Nigerians hav a smart brain as Ur's.

Chop the hell out of the Mofo.

1 Like

Re: How To Effectively Deal With A Scammer... by tobechi20(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2014
both of you are magas

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Street Xmas Lighting / Amazing Fact About Africa / Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.