Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season (27035 Views)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by zubby29(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
unilag lagoon front.lol

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by pyyxxaro: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Kirikiri fastfood

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
We wey dey borno nko?were we go visit?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Darch: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
cool
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by mkoabiola: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wat happened to amusement park.
I used to go dere wen I was a kid.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
donsimon2012:
I want to be in Lagos for 3 weeks. do you know where I can get hotel accommodation of around 1500 per night. tanx

Bros easy na. 1500 for a hotel in Lagos? nawa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
We wey dey borno nko?were we go visit?

Sambasia forest will be fun

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by shogosco: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Agege
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by codeworks(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrsage:
Where there is a will, there is a way. Send me a pm.

You are doing nice work....pls mention accessible road/distance to the place
Thank you
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
donsimon2012:
I want to be in Lagos for 3 weeks. do you know where I can get hotel accommodation of around 1500 per night. tanx
can you stay at yabatech hostel and pay me the 1500 per night.

7 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Lawalemi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ikeja Shopping Mall
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by lilflipnerd: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
thatniqqress:
 Tarkwa bay is really interesting
Especially the rocky part

Leisure park, fun to be

Freedom park is quite dry now
Before, people enter it for free
Now you've gatto pay #200 now.
And people cα̇n't affort it grin

Ermm their one carting place like that.
Cα̇n't really remember the name sha

And thanks to our govt
For destroying amusement park angry
only if there's a Girlfriend to take to all this fun places
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by slightlyMad(f): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
donsimon2012:

no 1500 per nite in ilesha talk less of lagos.
you can try the yabatech option.

you also get to check out ladies

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by lilflipnerd: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
phantonce:

can you stay at yabatech hostel and pay me the 1500 per night.
nice deal, The best u can get sir
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by mukykaffe: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
those claiming to school in france should keep quiet and give me some respect cos i was born and still schooling in toulouse and paris ie France. by the way Champs Elysees is a nice place for tourists.
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by lilflipnerd: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:

no 1500 per nite in ilesha talk less of lagos.
don't tell me, You are in Ilesa
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Rhukie(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
these are wonderful places to visit, but if you meet traffic on your way back, Ti e ma ba e Ni ooooo. you will regret ever leaving your house and the relaxation will evaporate loju ese Ni.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by slightlyMad(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
don't tell me, You are in Ilesa

am in lagos, will be in houston next week.
am from ilesha though.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Ejiod(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrsage:
4. Lekki Conservation Centre. Lekki Conservation Centre (LCC) is one of Nigerian Conservation Foundation (NCF) foremost conservation project site. Located on the renowned Lekki Peninsula, LCC covers a land area of 78 hectare. Administratively, LCC is situated in Eti Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State.

The Lekki Conservation Centre, LCC is a conservation initiative to protect wildlife found in southwest coastal environment of Nigeria in the face of sprawling urban development. This 21-year-old conservation education centre has continued to attract both local and international interests. The Centre has served, as an education and resource centre to varieties of group’s majority of which are schools and tourists.

The project has promoted environmental protection and worked against poaching by surrounding communities as well as serve as a tourist centre for local and international visitors. Continuous environmental education, awareness creation and research activities are carried out in the Reserve.

Over 2million tourists of more than 100 nationals have visited LCC since inception.

A trail boardwalk was constructed in 1992 to the enrich tourists/visitors view of the vast resources of the nature reserve which is encapsulated on a mangrove terrain. The trail stretches a length of 2 Km. some of the side attractions along the trail are swamp outlook, bird hide, rest stops and the tree house.
At the end of trail boardwalk seats the nation station. The nation station is a recreation island in the middle of a forest. It has a semi-enclosed block structure containing the indoor picnic facilities and conveniences. The outdoor has outdoor game facilities mostly for children.

For more information visit: www.ncfnigeria.org
Pls don't mention that lekki conservation center as tourist attraction... u will only see peacock n small monkeys,no crocodiles or alligators of which they brag about
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
better get a hard bed that doesn't creak for xmas, cos that's the only fun in this boring town

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by WildChild00(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:

am from ilesha though.

You lie mama... cheesy :d
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pictures. We want pictures
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by lilflipnerd: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
slightlyMad:

am from ilesha though.
kindly ff back. Ma
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Raxxye(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Arousing my interest. Nice one, OP!
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Bigwig1: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Inagbe Grand Resort
Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by WildChild00(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ejiod:

Pls don't mention that lekki conservation center as tourist attraction... u will only see peacock n small monkeys,no crocodiles or alligators of which they brag about

You will see wild life and also under go some risk taking come and see for yourself, the last time I was der, it was fun, I hv to walk ontop of snakes, i.e. There is something like a bridge, whereby snakes are @ the bottom of it, and they kind of bring their head out, note u must be brave to do this.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by Taiwo20(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilreese:

Even in village you can't find that price talkless of city.

U CANT BE TOO SURE, THERE'S HOTEL OF 1500 IN BADAGRY. LIKEWISE THAT OF 2.5K, 3K, 5K, 6.5K, 10K, 25K AND 40K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Parents Waiting To Sell South African Properties "17year Old Returnee" / Family Of 7 Rescued After Their Car Caught Fire While Travelling In Rivers. Pix / How To Save Millions Of Naira As A Foreign Student In Europe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.