Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,258 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? (11349 Views)

Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now / External Antenna For Dishless Satellite-tv Operator (startimes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by inikamoze(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Gurus in the house,can this Binatone outdoor antenna be used with GOTV decoder instead of the grid/stub antenna it comes with?,if YES,would the signal strength be strong with clear pictures? Tnx for your responses.

Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by guass(m): 3:42am On Dec 05, 2014
inikamoze:
Gurus in the house,can this Binatone outdoor antenna be used with GOTV decoder instead of the grid/stub antenna it comes with?,if YES,would the signal strength be strong with clear pictures? Tnx for your responses.

Yes the signal strength will be strong.
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by inikamoze(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Well I tried it and the reception was outstanding. Signal strength was between 97-100%. Saved myself N1,600 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Tbase2: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
What about the startime antenal do you have any idea if it will work
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by inikamoze(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Any external antenna would work just fine. Try it
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Tbase2: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
Will do thanks
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Jefersoun: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by inikamoze(m): 3:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Jefersoun:
Please people, i hope there is no side effect in using other external antenna for gotv?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin side effects ke? grin grin grin grin grin Na drugs

5 Likes

Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Tbase2: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay so i bought the gotv alone with out there goatenna or what ever it's called all smilling home thinking about how i just save some quid which i will use for some thing else (probably use it to play 1960 bet) when i got home i horriedly place all things together and then it was time to plug in the external antenal well sh**it happens right. Turns out the pin shaped hole on the go TV decoder his too Small for the pin on my startime antenal wire cable to go through don't know before i consider buying the goatenna his there some thing else i should try anyone with any idea please help.
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Jefersoun: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Tbase2: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Jefersoun:
What you will do is to buy 1 f-connect from electronic shop(50 or 100 naira). Then cut the wire connecting your antenna booster to your tv(the head you connect to tv). Now connect your f-connect to the wire. After that, connect the wire that has the f-connector to your gotv decoder.
Okay i tried this but it didn't work am suspecting the decoder his faulty but i am not sure so i will have to buy the antenal after all
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Jefersoun: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by nnamdi16(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Plz, I wud like to knw, can CTL Antenna work for GOtv as well..............tanx

Re: Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? by Tbase2: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bro don't bother this bastard have just increase subscription fee

(1) (Reply)

How To Check My Startimes Subscription Status / Strong Srt 4669 Xii / If You Are Looking For A Good Satellite Installer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.