Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? (12404 Views)

Graphic! Killings Continue Unabated In PLATEAU State, Under The Watch Of STF Co / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by eugenela(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Okay
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Collynzo9: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Omni present boko haram.
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Jabioro: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
It is no longer guerrilla war,this is full scale conventional war NA should wake up.DSS are sleepin,
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by thonyokun(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
I can end insurgency in Nigeria if given the opportunity
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Pangea: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2014
The effect of all those land they allowed Boko Haram to grab, they now have enough foot soldiers to give the government headache for the next one year!

We are paying a huge price for the incompetence of the military structures in handling their core job, protection of the county's integrity.

It's quite sad, these animals have become very brazen in their operation .
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
BlazeyJ:
Not again!!.
Funny enough, the slogan of Borno state is "home of piece"..
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by knightsTempler: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
LordMecuzy:
GOODLUCK EBELE JOHNATHAN.

Pls Sack All Your Service Chiefs, National Security Adviser, Minister For Defence. State Security Service Head, Chief Of Defence Staff

And you think that will make Boko haram disappear over night?

1 Like

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2014
Nairaland gone back to promoting bokoharam activities on its frontpage schemishly.

1 Like

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by caesaraba(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2014
I wake up in the morning and pray to the God of Konduga. May this time be like all the previous attacks were they lost heavily over and over again in that same town. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2014
caesaraba:
I wake up in the morning and pray to the God of Konduga. May this time be like all the previous attacks were they lost heavily over and over again in that same town. Amen!

Amen
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by KingsleyCEO: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Don't even know what to believe any more. but God will certainly judge our leaders, everyone of them.
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by kings49(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2014
Lord have mercy
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by emmyx2010: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=GenBuhari post=28517643][/quote]

And so?
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Why won't these northern governors come together and find ways to provide the security of their people. The FG is not serious in combating this boko haram crisis, is time for the northern governors to take the security of their region in their hands.

Will my house be on fire and I will say "am waiting for the mayor of my street to come and put off the the fire" .

May God help us against these silly cowards(boko haram)

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by KingSolomonI: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2014
LordMecuzy:
GOODLUCK EBELE JOHNATHAN.

Pls Sack All Your Service Chiefs, National Security Adviser, Minister For Defence. State Security Service Head, Chief Of Defence Staff

There is more to it than sacking service chiefs.
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by dabrake(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
again !
this problem of insurgent will ve become a thing of the past if we have a president.
dat y am telling you to vote for change
an end to terrorism and corruption.
vote for buhari
Your kind be like . . .

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by janvier27(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2014
I wonder why the intensity and frequency of these attacks is increasing as we approach elections if really this terror is not all about politics and desperation for power.

1 Like

Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by MAN88NG: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2014
We most change this government for the sake of our future
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by skubido(m): 7:29am On Dec 02, 2014
omo o ga o. wish day dis won go end self
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by stuff46(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2014
seunlayi:
so you need to post a blank comment?

op, this is a time we all need to come together and fight this insurgents

take the 1st step and we at your back
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by millionboi(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Kai
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by ekemit(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2014
This election has really strengthen the north to cause violence in a geometric progression,hope they will not regret over this their insane attitude.
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Godmann(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2014
kastonkastrol:
Why won't these northern governors come together and find ways to provide the security of their people. The FG is not serious in combating this boko haram crisis, is time for the northern governors to take the security of their region in their hands.

Will my house be on fire and I will say "am waiting for the mayor of my street to come and put off the the fire" .

May God help us against these silly cowards(boko haram)

Animal
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Atk1nson(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2014
We don't have a president in this country
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2014
holatin:
again !
this problem of insurgent will ve become a thing of the past if we have a president.
dat y am telling you to vote for change
an end to terrorism and corruption.
vote for buhari

keep quite the better man to vote for is me
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by TeamSimple(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2014
I am a muslim and I am against man inhumanity to man..But I implore those of you raining insults on Islam should rethink Has your insults reduced insurgency? Has it stoped people from practising islam? Has it stop people from converting to islam? Islamic clerics have spoken against this barbaric sects with little or no security,some where killed others abducted. U can all do better than making frivolous comments.
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Godmann:

Animal
what's even wrong with you kids on NL? You think everybody is your mate or what? Can't somebody share his own opinion without idiots like you attacking him? Smh
Re: Konduga In Borno State Under Attack? by Igholize(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
amAZEing:
undecided cry
.... SMH, dat's all u could coment or contributes ?. Amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK / Power Generation Drops To 2,390MW, 15 Plants Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.