Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

MODIFIED - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MODIFIED (6813 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Only the courts can determine if it's constitutional or not. Not even the nass. U stated ur opinion as regards how u understood the law, ur effort in labelling others with conflicting views as lies is ridiculous.
Stop misusing ur authority and ur threats holds no water.

Stop intruding into an indefensible lie

Which court?

Maybe, Seun needs court order to blacklist and/or ban "Picture posters" on Nairaland Forum

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by CyberWolf: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Bunch of haters and criminals..you can rant all day but there is nothing you can do about it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
The president shall cause in my opinion means he must present and it remain so pending when a court says otherwise.
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Unwritten Protocol? By who and when?

How does this conjecture existing only in your library supersedes the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Stop deceiving Nairalanders.

It is against Nairaland rule to use the platform to spread conspicuous lies and this one is not an exception
My friend you are a pathetic DOLT if you think you can threaten me illegitimately. I repeat that protocol demands that the President do that and not his appointee, and this has been the custom. By the way you should go get schooled on "What Protocol is". You definitely have a problem with that.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Which court?

Maybe, Seun needs court order to blacklist and/or ban "Picture posters" on Nairaland Forum

Better ask the court to declare the 2014 Federal budget illegal and unconstitutional for the reason you are defending
Oh Shut up, how does seun ban affect the economy or the people of Nigeria? Your logic is very warped to be fair with you. Btw: Don't you ever dare threaten me

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:
The president shall cause in my opinion means he must present and it remain so pending when a court says otherwise.

What are you waiting for?

Better go ask the court to declare the 2014 Federal budget illegal and unconstitutional for the reason you just stated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Only the courts can determine if it's constitutional or not. Not even the nass. U stated ur opinion as regards how u understood the law, ur effort in labelling others with conflicting views as lies is ridiculous.
Stop misusing ur authority and ur threats holds no water.
Don't mind Ngwakwe, he wants to use backyard door to lock and delete the thread. That guy is a disgrace to common sense
Re: MODIFIED by Demdem(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Actually u should put ur brain to work better. There is no lie here instead differences in interpretation of the constitution. How dare u threaten someone because he has a contrary view to urs as regards hat the constitution says

Which court?

Only the courts can determine what is constitutional and what is not. As agaisnt what u stated earlier when u said NASS sanctioned it and declared it constitutional.

[s]Maybe, Seun needs court order to blacklist and/or ban "Picture posters" on Nairaland Forum[/s]

Rubbish. Out of point
Re: MODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2014
How can I lock a thread that is meant to expose your mendacity and obfuscation

I am just trying to put your audience on alert to cross check your conjectures before falling victim of gullibility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:
How can I lock a thread that is meant expose your mendacity and obfuscation

I am just trying to put your audience on alert to cross check your conjectures before falling victim of gullibility.
Which alert are you putting the audience? You have no idea on what is being discussed. I pity your gullible disciples.

btw: If you like you can use gold font, I never expected anything better from you.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Demdem(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What are you waiting for?

Better go ask the court to declare the 2014 Federal budget illegal and unconstitutional for the reason you just stated

This is not the first time neither will it be the last time that under Jonathan goverment, illegality has been allowed to stay. If the fool allowed 16>19 and the recent debacle in ekiti house of assembly, why wont he allow his foolish act to stay. abegii spare me ur rant. Jonathan govt is a govt of numerous illegalities.

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Ngwakwe: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Which alert are you putting the audience? You have no idea on what is being discussed. I pity your gullible disciples.

btw: If you like you can use gold font, I never expected anything better from you.

Bye,

Mission accomplished

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind Ngwakwe, he wants to use backyard door to lock and delete the thread. That guy is a disgrace to common sense

Thats his aim. can u imagine, simply because u have a different opinion as regards the interpretation of the constitution, he labelled ur interpretation a lie. So pathetic
Re: MODIFIED by JEITO: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2014
Who appointed okonjo-iweala? JONATHAN!

Who gave allison-Madueke? JONATHAN!

Who delegated the VP to visit Kano? JONATHAN!

Who's in charge? J O N A T H A N!!!

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2014
[s]
Ngwakwe:
How can I lock a thread that is meant expose your mendacity and obfuscation

[/s]

Crap.
what did u a mod av in mind when u spilled this thrash? Do u think u are talking to babies or ur students down there.

Ngwakwe:

Unwritten Protocol? By who and when?

How does this conjecture existing only in your library supersedes the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Stop deceiving Nairalanders.

It is against Nairaland rule to use the platform to spread conspicuous lies and this one is not an exception
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Thats his aim. can u imagine, simply because u have a different opinion as regards the interpretation of the constitution, he labelled ur interpretation a lie. So pathetic
Exactly! He has no point I swear. I can't even get his point of argument.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2014
Demdem:

Crap.
what did u a mod mind when u spilled this thrash? Do u think u are talking to babies our ur students down there.

The Guy doesn't even know the meaning of protocol. To him, it is okay to introduce a Councillor before a President, afterall, the constitution did not specify it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Scout60(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
cc

Bia idiot stop all this ranting.

Gej was the man who ended the militant war when he the vice. He left Abuja to niger delta when he was a vice president to reach on amnesty leaving yar dua in abuja. So why the ranting that sambo should not visit kano. U all are just a joke.

If nigeria is a failed state then
saint kwakwaso, saint rochas saint amechi are among the rulers of a failed state. A governor nearer to the people devoid their fed. Allocation telling the state to hold the fg for everything including state schools nd state roads.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Scout60:

Bia idiot stop all this ranting.

[s]Gej was the man who ended the militant war when he the vice. He left Abuja to niger delta[/s] when he was a vice president to reach on amnesty leaving yar dua in abuja. So why the ranting that sambo should not visit kano. U all are just a joke.

If nigeria is a failed state then
saint kwakwaso, saint rochas saint amechi are among the rulers of a failed state. A governor nearer to the people devoid their fed. Allocation telling the state to hold the fg for everything including state schools nd state roads.
Who introduced Amnesty Program? Who dealt with a Stubborn Tompolo in Gbaramatu Kingdom in 2009? Under whose administration was Niger Delta Ministry and Amnesty office created? Since the death of Yar Adua, Militant resumed business. Oil bunkering and Oil theft has taken alarming height. Militants are now controlling pipelines and issuing threat to people, even the President. Your Jonathan is a failure personified

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
cc

You just mentioned fools to support you again, all those fools you mentioned are the senseless ones, e tout and paid goons like cramjones

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
viczing:

You just mentioned fools to support you again, all those fools you mentioned are the senseless ones, e tout and paid goons like cramjones
When you wan get sense?
Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
omenka:
Yes he is. Hungry for a seismic shift in the status quo just like majority of Nigerians!!

Can't wait to see this man disgraced in 2015.

You can wait all your life at the end the whole shame will be on you

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Since he can't keep up with the responsibilities of his job, he should at least do the honorable thing by tendering his resignation letter to the National Assembly, at least to keep a part of honor to himself

Did tambuwal do that?

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
viczing:

Did tambuwal do that?
Did Tambawal Relinquish his Authority to any Principal Member of the House?
Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
When you wan get sense?

I just told you my mind which ain't far from the truth after apc lose I hope you come out to tell us how much you've been paid like cramjones...don't hesitate to do that

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Did Tambawal Relinquish his Authority to any Principal Member of the House?

Yes he relinquish his position by means of defection
Re: MODIFIED by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
viczing:

Yes he relinquish his position by means of defection
Why are Jonathanians this clueless?

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by viczing(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Why are Jonathanians this clueless?

Ask yourself and your fellow paid goons why y'all are myopic
Re: MODIFIED by 99100(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
barcanista:
Exactly! He has no point I swear. I can't even get his point of argument.

You cant get his point because you don't want to get his point.

His argument is simple which is don't spread false information on NL all in your desperate quest to paint GEJ black.

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED by Kolade354(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Morkavictor:
Apc e-warriors always finding fault were there is none,must he do everything by himself.
you are so daft and blind to see that ur useless president is not doing his job very well...........Do you know how many atrocity that is happening under his government.
Re: MODIFIED by angelsing(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
I gave up on gej before 2011
Funny enough all I was asking people that wanted to vote for him back then was, wat was his antecedent to become the president. No one cud give me an answer all they were saying was it is God who has chosen him...I think Jonathan is a good person with a good heart, its just that he was not ready for the enormous challenges that comes with the presidency..
Re: MODIFIED by Kolade354(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
nigerianvenom:
there is something about hate,it makes u looks fooolish and stupidd.it makes u lose ur sense of reasoning.
it makes u become senile and act like an insane being.
buhari was the president,yet idiagbon rule Nigeria which we all know.
buhari alleged used his boys to truncate democratically elected govt, then used the back door to assume the throne.u see nothing wrong in all what ur saint buhari did.

feb 14,they will abandon u once d fail.take hrt in advance
this is not hate it about doing you job very well..................when you are not handling political affairs of your country very well you give room for opposition party to attack you..............He has the ability to deploy heavy troop for ordinary election in osun but he cant do something in borno.yobe nassarawa and co. He ought to have crush bokoharam before they grow wings.......so dis is not hate but FACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Less Than 24 Hours After Buhari Host Saraki ,court Halts EFCC, DSS From Probe / ₦36 Billion NEDC Fund: As Relief Eludes Terror Victims / Anambra Elections: IGP Overhauls Security Landscape Ahead Of Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.