Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

20hrs Voters Card Registration - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20hrs Voters Card Registration (552 Views)

GEJ have 2.3 million voters in Ghana,mali, Jonathan Posters flood cameroon towns / Clueless Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20hrs Voters Card Registration by 0micheal735: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Wake up dis morning around 4am wanna go register for ma voters card......on getting dare I have to get a number so I move down to d queue ,it was den ma turn and I was given number 80. Was like shaa una No sleep ni buh cldnt say it out cus BIG BROS was dare,u no wat I mean by big bros naaa. U dat stay in ghetto area will understand wat I mean .on going back home I saw my fwends nd they told me their number,kenny 75 small was 23 nd dammy 17. So dey told me not to go home dat since dare is No light @ome we should stay @d venue until day break,pple were too many nobody seems to go home. 5:30am small went into a bakery close to the center nd collected ebeji bread u no dat 100 ebeji bread so we grabbed it and eat,den I ask dammy shaa naa morning food be dis ni abi na nyt own,everybody busted out with laughter,6:00am the number has already gotten to 240 see Gobe today alone, now pple were rushing out. old men, women,woman with babies, pregnant woman nd pregnant men also lolz.....I quickly check my wrist watch it was about 7am ma heart beat faster why? Haven't taken my bath and today is Monday nd (WAPA) go catch latecomer. Sat beside the inec table with mai fwends with OBSERVation and looking @ fine girls around. 7:30am it was 1 of the inec official for the area Pple run down to him (u no nw naija women running down to him as if say d man na celebrity)I jst sat on mai spoilt chair thinking of number80. As I they think na him I hear the inec man say,sowi inec guy cus he no fit use more than 24 years senior me,sowi say I use pidgin he don master us,as I was saying the guy removed a big higher note book from his pocket and ask every body to queue to rewrite our names,it is none of ma business if u are here by 3am or 2am you were all told that the writing of the names will start by 7am,I don't know who ask you to come around 2am to write names the guy spoked with annoyance ,omo see pushing we no even wait make he ask us to queue ,I don park 1 lady for my side finsh I don they smile nd happi say I get POWER before I go realize say na female role I dey, see Gobe,na him 1 woman dey shout for yoruba role obinrin lowa role obinrin lowa omo as a smart guy ehn I quickly push ma self go male side thank God shaa na ma fwends side I enter......so they begins the writing of the names guest wat mai numba was 17......8:00am still writing their names and was just watching the school children going to school with different uniforms. 9am I quickly rush home to prepare for Monday lecture. On getting home every where was empty and quit wow!!!I enter kitchen na Yam and egg tinz so I eat go brush teeth...lolz. As I baff finish I remember I have to reach first bank so I quickly took a bike. Waitn you fink say go happen to mai numba before I come back?

(1) (Reply)

9jas Are Smarter (hilarious!) / Are You Seeking For An Urgent Cash? / Jonathan Met With The Queen Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.