Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) (7658 Views)

If U Got A Dick Bigger Than Mine, Challenge Me! (pics Included) / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by dreydee(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dear nairalanders, today makes it two Years that my girlfriend and I would be dating, last year on our anniversary, I got her a pair of Zara shoes and she got me ,I think about three pairs of shirts.
Yesterday ,we met at church and gave a paper bag containing some things and wished me happy anniversary, I was excited only to get home and find just provisions in the leather bag. She has been asking me for an iPad and I got her a Samsung galaxy note 10.1, worth #96,000 ( I had to haggle the price from a 100k, I decided to get her younger bro a tecno H6 since tomorrow is his birthday (Dec 3rd) worth 20k,
My fellow nairalanders, should I still give her these gifts, am planning to visit them tomorrow, I think she only wants me for monetary gains, should I get her something cheaper or still give her the gifts ?

3 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
she is really dancing shoki with your brain bro

20 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
! ! ! MAGA ! ! !

18 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dont give her,den watch her reactions.

16 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by ronald4lif(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Give her the gift, hundred gram may be on the high side but is not too much of a gift to a loved one. You already bought them for the purpose of presenting it to her. The food stuff she bought could be the much she can afford, except of course you know she can afford something more than that but didn't get something better then you can grudge. But if she's not presently working or earning a reasonable income where do you expect her to get a valuable gifts from? Don't look at the present, see beyond it, look at the giver's heart. Give them the gift

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
You're the one dating her for two years now.

You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you if she's using you or not. Deep down, you know if it's genuine or not.

I don't see the need for me to get all worked up.
If you can afford the gifts, Its your choice.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by nifemi25(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Best mugu of the year. grin

15 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Melahou(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
it doesn't matter what she gives you or what you intend given her...
what matters is giving from the heart...
some people are not really good when it comes to giving...

if you have been dating for two years now as you said, you should be able to
know if she`s playing you or not...

most times gifts has noting to do with the way we feel...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by chimerase2: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mumu come give amu to ma gal friend nah angry

6 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by dreydee(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
ronald4lif:
Give her the gift, hundred gram may be on the high side but is not too much of a gift to a loved one. You already but them for the purpose of presenting it to her. The food stuff she bought could be the much she can afford, except of course you know she can afford something more than that but didn't get something better then you can grudge. But if she's not presently working or earning a reasonable income where do you expect her to get a valuable gifts from? Don't look at the present, see beyond it, look at the giver's heart. Give them the gift

Her parents are stinkingly rich,but she's the independent type.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by lilmax(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Give her thats if she's worth it
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by dreydee(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:

She doesn't know I got them for them

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by busterr(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
give her anyways, yu are bigger than that.
maybe she gave what she can afford.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by martinsmartest(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guy, girls pray to meet ur type everyday

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by iceberylin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
busterr:
See Maga grin

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by martinsmartest(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
busterr:
How far u...u see a brother is been played and u want him to continue dancing undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by ronald4lif(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
dreydee:

Her parents are stinkingly rich,but she's the independent type.

Oh I see, if her parents are well to do she could have done better, I am sure the food stuff I see up there ain't more than 5K. It could still be possible that her parents are the tight-fisted type
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by sexymoma(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
To me this ain't bdae gift

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by FLAWLES(f): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
MAGA 20

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by busterr(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:

See Maga grin

you'rr not a maga cuz you're probly a broke a$$

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Maybe she no get.

Wetin she dey do??

But waito, you dey write waec? Those things she bought be like wetin 'em dey give students wey dey write waec.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by CharlesNneji1: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bro, Click on my profile and read all my articles. It will solve your problem.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
exactly what i wanted say

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
dreydee:
Dear nairalanders, today makes it two Years that my girlfriend and I would be dating, last year on our anniversary, I got her a pair of Zara shoes and she got me ,I think about three pairs of shirts.
Yesterday ,we met at church and gave a paper bag containing some things and wished me happy anniversary, I was excited only to get home and find just provisions in the leather bag. She has been asking me for an iPad and I got her a Samsung galaxy note 10.1, worth #96,000 ( I had to haggle the price from a 100k, I decided to get her younger bro a tecno H6 since tomorrow is his birthday (Dec 3rd) worth 20k,
My fellow nairalanders, should I still give her these gifts, am planning to visit them tomorrow, I think she only wants me for monetary gains, should I get her something cheaper or still give her the gifts ?
Bro I don't comment on post like this, but on a 2nd thought I think I'll get so worried, should u come here tomorrow and start crying, on how u spent so much and she dumped you.
I'll enumerate my worries, and the code of conducts you should fellow, buh all in all, the final decision is on you.

1 - for the 2 years you have been with her, you should know her better than me, but I'll want to ask you an honest question, is she really worth that Gift? Personally I think if she's not, you won't still be dating her.

2 - what re those traits she is exuding, that makes u believe she s just out for what she gain from You? (u should also know this better)

3 - is she the type that is good at Giving? (This is somewhat related to my 1st Question), because generally I know females re greedy, and see giving as a very big deal, if she can't give, or sees it as a big deal, then u really have no reason or what so ever, given, this is just the simple principle of existence, "do unto others what u want to be done for you"

4 - this question supersedes all other, and very crucial " IS THAT GIFT SOMETHING YOU CAN FORGO IF SHE DECIDES TO CALL IT A QUITE "? This question is very important, because just as it's called a gift; u have no moral obligation going back to want to get it from her, or feeling so bad u won't be able to sleep at night, because of what u gave out of ur own volition.

So just like I wrote, I'll enumerate questions u should introspectively and cautiously answer, when you done, then it's upto you, to know whether u can gift that, or hither she ain't worth it..

Aii bro, see u later customers I'm out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Chineduorizu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
give it to her BT don't come here crying&seeking for advice when she leaves u for another bigger boy......

give it to her....mugu .........2020....in Mugu haram voice.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Tymax(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Really? You are asking? cheesy cheesy cheesy This is why guys should never eat vegetable soup prepared by their girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Buying her gifts so that she doesn't dump u..ain't love but slavery. Give her since u've bought it.

Fuc-k love.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by Blayze007(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
OMG!!! Had a rily good laugh @ her generous gift to u... U know...u shuld b thankful u got sth tho..some guys spend and get nuttn.

Nways..back to d topic, dont give her what u bought ...test her...buy provisions too. U can give her bro d phone on his bday, no qualms. Mayb it wuld get her thinking..

But dat babe sha....she no see HUNGRY MAN size? grin

7 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
U said d parent re stinkly rich, neither d gal or her broda re able to get a phone..
Stinkly rich as in dey re into emptying septic tank or LAWMA bizness??

D truth b told, nah only u fit kno if u being cheated, cous none of us sabi d gal..

Buh dat gal sef b lik mii, cous I ve shopped for a gal insyd my momsi kitchen, jst d way she shopped 4 u...

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by izaray(f): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op, just give it to her since u av already bought dem,

but dis one wey u dey celebrate relationship anniversary like dis,

it means ur wed"g anniversary won"t be easy o

D girl is so lucky, just hand it over to her.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by chymystique(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
I didn't wanna comment cause this story kinda sounds untrue but after looking @ the so called trashgifts she bought for you, all I ve to say is that she doesn't deserve that samsung note at all! Infact don't give it to her till next year january and see what her attitude to you will be like. She is wicked and very very very stingy! Even though she is broke what kind of rubbish present is this .. She shoulda bought for u #200 airtime, its 100times better than this.. She is almost like calling you a hungry beggar with this nonsense called gifts angry ..

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) by menix(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wait oo, am very sure OP's mum phone is due 4 change buh u see his priority..

D power in OTU is same wiv d power frm Bermuda triangle...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Married Co Worker Have Started Touching Her Boobs Casually / How Would U Feel If Ur Wife Did This / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.